Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra (11428 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. / Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by emiye(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2013
horlatunde: . This is very untrue. Was it nt APGA that won the Election in IMO state? Against the Almighty rigging PDP. Bt I agree there need to re-enforce with other Party. Obi has chosen PDP okorocha prefers APC.

I am talking of Anambra state
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by EASTSIDAZ: 12:06pm On May 27, 2013
emiye:

I am talking of Anambra state

Which Anambra are u talking about? The Light of Nation- Anambra is the most political developed, sophisticated and important state in SE are not gullible people like you guys. Obi the strong man of SE politics is full of surprises that are capable of taking u people by storm. Whoever Obi chooses wins the next election.

1 Like

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by princeuzoh: 2:56pm On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=yeboyes][size=16pt]APC is gaining ground like nobody's
business. PDP folks are shxting bricks
[/size]grin[/quote]

Ewulewu

1 Like

Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by lagcity(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2013
karl max: How can APGA members defect to a party that they are part of!!! According to report flying about since in the media I thought apga was one of the opposition party that merged to become APC so the question am asking is how can apga members defect to a party that they already merged with?.another propoganda by the so called APC but so unfortunate that propoganda don't win elections let them keep deceiving theirselves and their followers

Guy, read well well. This is APGA in Anambra, not Imo.
Re: Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra by hubreality(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2013
ritux: This is why come 2015, I will never vote based on party but on individual personality.

APC CPC PDP ACN APGA etc are all crooks. It is same criminals of pdp that are migrating to other parties and vice versa.
Individual not party jare. APC should be very careful with filing their presidential candidacy; if the try file Gen Buhari(rtd) or Elrufai for that sit, then the lost out woefully. Majority of South East, South South and South West won't vote for any of the mentioned two. Take it or leave it, it's a living fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses 6 Suits Against Governor Diri & Deputy, Ewhrudjakpo / 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning / Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.