Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lagos Strip Club Collapses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Strip Club Collapses (29598 Views)

Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Okijajuju: 4:48pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:
[size=18pt]:SEUN:[/size] angry

Don't you think it's best to ban the likes of PAGAN 9JA

This idiot is promoting religious violence. For the fact he claims to be a Pagan just because following up with the commandments is too difficult for him is NO ONE'S BUSINESS.
But he should stop coming here and posting very disturbing comments and pictures. This is totally not acceptable.

He is entitled to his belief n watever, but not directly and openly insult the integrity of others. Please do something about him.

I am sure others are in support of this as well. Nairaland aint getting it's traffic because of this dude, so kicking his lame asss off would DO YOU NO HARM..

If you vote for PAGAN_9JA out of Nairaland, please like this. Let's hope a MOD looks into it.

Really!!

Your mate dey vote to evict people for big brother and stand a chance of winning awoof price, your own na to dey find 'like' and who go support you to vote out 'Pagan 9ja' you dey find.

What makes his comment disturbing. A picture of a Jesus in front of a stripper is what you are making noise about?! Well look at it like the Picture of Jesus and the prostitut`e that he saved from being stoned. Thats all.

Oya, now my advice to you is that you seek help. You have the potential to be a Christian terrorist. You already started inciting others against one man for exercising his freedom of speech. Now should you feel like this terrorist urge in you is becoming overwhelming, then seek electric therapy by hugging the closest transformer you find.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Okijajuju: 4:49pm On May 27, 2013
critique101: You People hav no respect for God. The building collapse was a warning. Next time, ppl may not b this lucky! Imagine, Jesus n stripper. Ir u try this sh*it with Mohammad,heads will roll. After u wonder why God didn't answer your prayers

HUH?!

What are you trying to say please?!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by tunshe: 4:58pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:

This idiot is promoting religious violence. For the fact he claims to be a Pagan just because following up with the commandments is too difficult for him is NO ONE'S BUSINESS.
But he should stop coming here and posting very disturbing comments and pictures. This is totally not acceptable.

He is entitled to his belief n watever, but not directly and openly insult the integrity of others. Please do something about him.

I am sure others are in support of this as well. Nairaland aint getting it's traffic because of this dude, so kicking his lame asss off would DO YOU NO HARM..

If you vote for PAGAN_9JA out of Nairaland, please like this. Let's hope a MOD looks into it.

Its your turn to feel the heat grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Yinkay: 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
The house is performing its own striptease... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2013
Ol boy that's too bad. Overlooking one of my coded hideouts -Cottage 2 Poolside bar. Hope say the debris no kill those catfish wey dey inside 'aquarium' for under the building oh.

Well, guess that's the end of the club; it's probably the oldest strip club in Ikeja. Too bad it had to 'die' such an unnatural death.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2013
nawa o,hope nobody died.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by drstan(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2013
Is better u listen to dt warning b4 it will be too late because there is no repentance in hell, if u can not put ur hands on a hot plate cooker then think about the hell that await sinners..
Jakumo: I don't care how many warnings God sends me, because NOTHING will stop me from attending that strip club to observe women of affordable virtue showing off their assets.

What is the world coming to ? Cannot a man sit down and scurinize some nekkid jugs and muff without the damn house trying to fall on a muffuguh's head?

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by sexysassy: 5:25pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: No weapon fashioned against strippers shall prosper.. Let me hear an AMEN!!!
dat Amen go rare cos no strippers on Nairaland
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by MajHeadache: 5:28pm On May 27, 2013
seedy joint
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by graphicsplay: 5:42pm On May 27, 2013
Jakumo: I don't care how many warnings God sends me, because NOTHING will stop me from attending that strip club to observe women of affordable virtue showing off their assets.

What is the world coming to ? Cannot a man sit down and scurinize some nekkid jugs and muff without the damn house trying to fall on a muffuguh's head?

OMG... grin grin
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:

[size=18pt]:SEUN:[/size] wink

Don't you think that you as an atheist, have given these christians too much free reign. (remember oga, these people were the ones who shipped your ancestors to slavery in americas and now they are making big noise like thisi s their own strip-house).
Ok, I understand that maybe they should have some rights, but you should give us Pagans/Traditionalists our own section in the RELIGIOUS SECTION. when that is done, peace shall reign in Nairaland.

Now please carefull consider this fellow max - tit . First of all SEE HIS NAME OoO! its so vulgar! wetin am mean by maximum tit please ban him for this offensive and dirty name. angry

next also consider that he is inciting other Nairalanders to lynch me. This man is a typical christian (albeit virtual one) who is trying to incite religious violence against one individual. when clearly, I never spoke against any individual, except for an "israeli" (Not NIgerian, but ISRAELI) man who died 2000 years back! shocked shocked shocked shocked

also look how in his state of ignorance, he already expects me, a man of a different religion (a NIGERIAN religion), to already know what the 10 commandments are?! why doesn't he learn about his own GODS first and then to talk.

there was nothing disturbing or offending about my pictures. they were all in good humour. also as brother Okija rightly said, didnt jesus himself help strippers and p.rostitutes wasnt mary magdalene, the former harlot, his favourite disciple?! (and possibly his secret lover. let us keep that scandal aside for now)

WHAT ABOUT ON OTHER THREADS, where xtians OPENLY insult our Gods, ritual dancers, etc. ? WHAT THEN?!

Voting me to have my account banned/deleted won't achieve you anywhere.
I can easily create new accounts or just change my IP address. so let me do my job. I personally think I have contributed enough knowledgable and informative posts to generate more traffic to Nairaland, then turn people away from it. I have also personally recommended many people to this site (not just for religious reasons) and Ive made front-page nearly 5 time or so. I have spent 2 Months NON-STOP on this site just to educate people and have nearly 8-9k post and 270 topics to my account. Seun I thank you for recognizing this fact.

so your useless incitement wont work. next time , plz behave yourself.

Message to MOd: This post contains 0 INSULTS whatsoever so there would be no need to delete it. Ive made sure.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by clnzo: 5:43pm On May 27, 2013
Pegan or pagan or wat so u say u are?u must b extremely senseless for ur comments.u jus a confused brat who can destroy a whole nation due to ur myopic sight. attimes I wonder yl dudes like u wre made to became a flesh in human form instead of an animal in hides.pls let's not argue wit ds nonentity over religion n face d thread!!!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2013
^^^^ umm I dont need to. seeing this nation was in the hands of you zxtians for past 250 years and how you destroyed it. undecided
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2013
IT WAS THE BOOTY SHAKING THAT WEAKENED THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE BUILDING
ID ADVISE THE ARCHITECT TO PUT SOME SERIOUS SHOCK ABSORBENT MATERIALS
WHEN LAYING THE FOUNDATION cool
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by ovo4u(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2013
maskid:

BOKO HARAM peeps are at it again..

BTW why do u guys feel so insecure instead of trying to fix ur religious mess, u are hauling obsenities at christians.

SMH.. walks out of thread****

Atleast we christain don't throw stones, I have see hundred of such pix online, but I smile about it, but trust me if it to be all this useless Islam people, they will invade any Embassy they see, protest and start killing innocent people cos Muhammed tell them to do so. cheesy
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:

Dude,
Just got a few questions to ask you. I have seen some of your comments here on NL and it's always geared towards Christianity and you do anything to try convincing anyone that we are alone. NO GOD, nothing.

What really is your fight?
What are you trying to win?
Lets assume you win at the end of the day, will it be worth it? Even though a minority few have taken advantage of religion to destroy themselves, that still doesn't leave the fact that for some persons, the only reason i wouldn't put a bullet in your head and steal all your money is because they believe there is a God out there watching.
There are so many loopholes in every system, but most people don't exploit them because of the believe of After-life.

Here you are, Mr. Know it all, the scientist that never invented anything, you are trying to convince man it all ends here and no where else. If all men should share that belief, do you think this world would accomondate you?
Listen, your battle does not have any use to mankind. Stop fighting. Believe what you believe and let go. Please i beg you.
Christianity is one religion that preaches and promotes peace, love and the principle of the other cheek. If everyone should really follow it's teaching, this world would surely be a better place. You know this. you really do.
The world does not need you to open their eyes. If you think everyone else is blind, please just live and die. They were blind even before your grand parents were born.

In conclussion, i kindly ask that the moderators ban you if possible. You instigate provocation which can lead to violence.

BTW, i am just a regular guy, that drinks, clubs, got money, spend money and yes do babes. BUT even while i am at it, relgion is the only thing that holds me back and never let me go too deep. I am not happy the way i role, but i love it when other people dedicate their lives to promote love, peace and truth.
STOP FIGHTING THEM...... give it up.

hey max-tit....lets keep this discussion civilized.

First of all, get your priorities right and step out of your shell-like existence and seething ignorance. I have NEVER tried to convince people that we are alone without God(s). I am not an atheist. I believe in higher powers/GODS. I am a PAGAN-TRADITIONALIST.

My fight is to destroy christianity/islam (for how they took advantage of my fellow Pagan tribal brothers and sisters' hospitality and instead of being thankful to us, they tried to destroy our beliefs, cultures, etc, by inciting others against us and our ancestors)

Also my fight is to save my country and from all the corruption, violence, etc., caused by christianity and islam respectively. all the tithing , boko haram, etc.

I want people to be rid of these barbaric, middle-eastern, cave-men like desert religions, and to re-embrace our true Spiritual Traditions of our forefathers, so we may all progress as a nation and put an end to religious war and strife that has torn apart our country like a dagger. Every tribe must follow his/her own GODS-given religion , be it Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, etc.

We must not worship man-made religions like islam and christianity. ALL Pagan religions have no man-founder.

I am trying to win more converts to traditional religion.
I have already succeeded a bit here on Nairaland. just need to work harder.

Yes it will be worth. If the dignity and integrity of our Nation and its tribes are restored, then HELL YES. ofcourse it is worth it!

I am not telling you to stop believing in God or start putting bullets through every ones head. All I ask of you is to drop the foreign way of praying to the GOD(s) and pray to them in your own unique way of your tribe. THATS ALL I ASK! wink

I am not Mr. KnowitALL. that is another Nairalander. My name is PAGAN 9JA.

Traditional Religion incorporates science into religion. In our beliefs, while the big-bang ,etc holds true , yet creation would never have taken place without the auspices of the Creator Force. its not that the Creator God, came down and molded everything with its hands. NO! However, the Creator God is the force that causes things to be created. It is a bit complicated. for more info, visit the Religous Section and ask me or else PM me.

Ill believe what I believe. I wouldnt mind letting your religion be practiced in peace. However you have converted ,many of my people through unfair means, and EVEN NOW, you preach in your churces against us. Until that doesnt stop and we get back our converts, then the war is on. However if you can gain converts through honest means, then it is understood.

Christianity does talk many things, but a the end of the day it causes all bad and wrong things to happen. there is something evil about this religion. it is the same story for past 2000 years.

why should I not open my brothers and sisters eyes, when they face dangers of negative-preaching by the like of you and your lot. NO! i cannot let my brothers and sisters slide down the drain. IT is my human duty to open their eyes.

It is not happening. stop dreaming. you need to stop inciting others against someone else, just because they share a different belief from yours.

umm...I am the ome spreading peace and truth, while YOU are the one spending time drinking , gambling and "doing babes".

So plz get your your priorities right and let us UPholders of Culture and Religious Integrity, do our job! cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by AbuMikey(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by ovo4u(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:

Why should they ban him? let him create all photo shop pix he can, if we christians laugh at it and without: throwing stones at anyone, burning any houses, or without putting a knife on the next muslim seating close to us, then he you have given him a good reason to think there is a problem with the religion call Islam.

As for me, I laugh big time, when I come across such pic online, I even watch one serie back in the days call 0Z, where some of the inmate where saying Jesus ain't nigg..ger atleast no body protest or burn anyone houses in the States. Pls let have some sense of humor about stuff like this one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: shocked shocked

I hope no stripper died o!! shocked
Yes I know, its an endangered occupation and skilled strippers are very scarce.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by coolheed: 6:15pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju:

I am not a Christian and I know that this is not acceptable by any standard. Common sense requires you to respect elements of other people's religions and belief system. It is more than cursing someone's parents and I believe a sane man will not take to the drums when his family's name is dragged in the mud. The issue here is even beyond that. Why can't people make their points without unnecessary sensationalism. Enough is enough.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 27, 2013
Too much yansh shaking is not good for a building.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by graphicsplay: 6:22pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=18pt]:SEUN:[/size] wink
there was nothing disturbing or offending about my pictures. they were all in good humour. also as brother Okija rightly said, didnt jesus himself help strippers and p.rostitutes wasnt mary magdalene, the former harlot, his favourite disciple?! (and possibly his secret lover. let us keep that scandal aside for now)

I find it very difficult to believe that OKIJA JUJU and PAGAN 9JA are two different persons. Looks like two monikers operated by one pagan soul. SMART GUY! Anyway never forget the eleventh commandment: "thou shalt not be caught".
One more thing. You have a right to practice paganism but please reduce your tirade against other religions.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2013
graphicsplay:

I find it very difficult to believe that OKIJA JUJU and PAGAN 9JA are two different persons. Looks like two monikers operated by one pagan soul. SMART GUY! Anyway never forget the eleventh commandment: "thou shalt not be caught".
One more thing. You have a right to practice paganism but please reduce your tirade against other religions.

My country doesn't let my people to practice our religion in peace, in our own homeland. so I have been forced to use the virtual media as the only way to vent out my frustrations.

P.S. Okija Juju is Igbo. I am Hausa. we are different. yet we are brothers, united in Religion.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by graphicsplay: 6:37pm On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

P.S. Okija Juju is Igbo. I am Hausa. we are different. yet we are brothers, united in Religion.

M.MM..MMM...MMMM....MMMMM! I will believe you, but not today. grin grin
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 27, 2013
J12: Too much yansh shaking is not good for a building.
... SO SAYS THE MINISTRY FOR WORKS AND HOUSING wink
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2013
graphicsplay:

M.MM..MMM...MMMM....MMMMM! I will believe you, but not today. grin grin

good for you. aleast you will believe me. undecided
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by abduldope(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2013

bRos u B deAd MaN wLking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Tafugo: 7:02pm On May 27, 2013
Wow I had many happy endings there back in the days .
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by aniiii(f): 7:14pm On May 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

oh thank goodness kiss

my sisters are safe
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by redsun(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2013
These buildings are not built to accommodate excessive capacities.And they are all dilapidated,due to chronic lack of maintenance.They are death traps.It is just like the collapse kppako bridge that links lagos to ogun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.