Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56212 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by collins123(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2013

In a reminiscent event, harlots operating at a popular Ezenei-Cable point in Asaba Delta State have humiliated four gospel Jehovah Witness preachers during their routine activity leaving two of them stripped naked while their bags containing Awake and watchtowers were allegedly set ablaze.

It would be recalled that few years ago some “Christian convertors” from a popular Pentecostal church after they were allegedly hoodwinked into love making with the harlots, had their Bibles set ablaze upon their refusal to pay for their love making.

Eyewitness told LEADERSHIP FRIDAY that the incident occurred last Tuesday towards nightfall when the preachers upon courage “Approached” residents of the brothel to be part of their gospel teachings (Word of God).

As it were, the tradition of Jehovah Witness widely known for strict compliance against “things of the world” especially as they carry out their preaching of house to house in group of male and female.

But as unsuspecting regular visitors/preachers to various places, sources said they moved into the brothel was greeted in happiness by some of the sex workers who immediately assembled themselves to hear the word of God.

While the preaching lasted, our informed sources said many of the sex workers were seen like passersby clad in skimpy dresses that merely cover their nudity leaving their colleagues who had assembled to hear the word of God with serious gossip.

But this fateful day it was not to be for the Jehovah preachers who had gone to the brothel without the female among them and in their usual way introduced the topic in one of the “Awake” and while the biblical discourse lasted, the preachers were said to have been greeted in rude shock when one of the sex workers identified as Chinasa raced out of her room in what could be best described as “Hot Pant” that merely covers her nudity and with big bottle of stout and cigarette to drag one of them for sex.

In what looks like a child’s play, the preacher LEADERSHIP FRIDAY reliably gathered, resisted the attempt on him but the hooker’s method gained prominence and was dragged into the room.

LEADERSHIP FRIDAY checks revealed that the sex workers modus operandi is to woo unsuspecting men into having sex with them via their skimpy dresses; a situation they also display their pubic hair.

Expectedly the preacher and the harlot were said to have been engaged in serious battle right inside the room when his colleagues made attempt to rescue him but the situation became conflagrated as the harlots were allegedly said to have teamed up and seized their bags containing “Watchtower and Awake”.

They were said to have descended on them in severe beating including calling them names and allegations that they made love to them and did not pay.

http://leadership.ng/news/240513/harlots-humiliate-jehovah-witness-preachers

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Freiburger(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2013
Another war within.

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Akshow: 10:57am On May 24, 2013
oro buruku tohun terin.... orishirishi

14 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Ifetex(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2013
I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata

55 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by flexxzzy(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2013
But na wa ooo.... What kind of stupid bravery is that.... They didn't even go wit a female.. Wisdom is profitable to direct

12 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by bigx(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2013
attempted rape?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 24, 2013
make them go lion cage nah... lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by omiobo: 6:42pm On May 24, 2013
Amnesty for the prostitutes.

23 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by emekatimsu(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2013
ladies who have thrown decency to the wind.
Those ashewo at Ezeni/cable junction in Asaba lack a single shame.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by dridowu: 6:44pm On May 24, 2013
Mute
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by rodeo0070(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2013
Akshow: oro buruku tohun terin.... orishirishi
Subtitle: Bad word including laughter...Lol

5 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by XHTML: 6:46pm On May 24, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Blaisec: 6:47pm On May 24, 2013
seen

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by imperiouxx(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2013
[size=20pt]Pinshures oooo?! I no beleaf![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by gennysq(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2013
Lolz! Women in Action
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Jabioro: 6:48pm On May 24, 2013
What a mess! Omo ghetto on the rampage.l beg nairalander no kill person wt laff..see me see tears.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by joshuaidibia(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2013
i hate thread lyk dis wtout pictures. Cos i find it hard 2 believe.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by collins123(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2013
Fp at last. After all these years!

Muheheheh!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2013
noooo....there is more to this story....make i call one of my customer there, ask her...i dey come...

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2013
collins123: Fp at last. After all these years!

Muheheheh!
congratulation
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by joyli: 6:53pm On May 24, 2013
omiobo: Amnesty for the prostitutes.
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin amnesty no get respect again.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 24, 2013
Brothel is not somewhere you walk into anyhow as if you are walking into a church,market place or bank.this ladies are very frustrated,the society has abused them and they are looking for victims to transfer aggression on.even me as a female when i was doing my nysc and i want to buy drinks or recharge card (in their compound) i am extra careful,if one appears she will yell at me,ehen,wetin,who you dey find,ill be like aunty no vex abeg i wan buy recharge card.she will just hiss and be smoking,not without saying ashawo.they are ver3 similar to street urchins

15 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Truckpusher(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2013
I guess that God himself witnessed the beating grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by colombiana: 6:53pm On May 24, 2013
Male preachers goin to a brothel hmmmmn to preach what and to who please the awareness is vividly clear nor be God send u that mesage una just wan corupt una mind I sure say if dem reach house na wankin

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by playahP(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2013
Unclad, unclothedness, molest,... Couldn't even understand the gist!!... Hian!!.... But if I was the preacher, I'd fuuucccck those prostitudes so hard..... I'd be preaching while I lash their pussies!!..... I've cuum in jeezesus name!!

19 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by gtrust: 6:55pm On May 24, 2013
Preaching at certain places (I cannot call the name sef) o' di kwa risky oh!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by UyiIredia(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2013
Interesting !
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by KwoiZabo(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2013
Why should they go to a den to tame lions,its very wrong I do not support the preachers at all. Sorry to say they might be feeding their eyes in d process. There are some form of evangelism that tends to condemn the sinner instead of an attempt to convert. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by naUgotire: 7:00pm On May 24, 2013
In today's world, if there were to be a group spreading the gospel as admonished by Christ, that group is the Jehovah's Witnesses. I may not agree with some of their teachings, but they have earned my respect. If one goes to almost every nook and cranny of the world, the chances are very high that you will see a Witness going about spreading the gospel, often times, in the midst of very difficult circumstances.

What happened to this Witness, is to say the least, very unfortunate. But almost sure that they won't be deterred.

64 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2013
undecided d story neva complete joor.....as d ashawo and d brother in the lord dey inside dat rum wetin cum hapn? D lord will b with u ppple in jesus name...go and sin no more...

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Policewoman(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2013
collins123:

In a reminiscent event, harlots operating at a popular Ezenei-Cable point in Asaba Delta State have humiliated four gospel Jehovah Witness preachers during their routine activity leaving two of them stripped naked while their bags containing Awake and watchtowers were allegedly set ablaze.

It would be recalled that few years ago some “Christian convertors” from a popular Pentecostal church after they were allegedly hoodwinked into love making with the harlots, had their Bibles set ablaze upon their refusal to pay for their love making.

Eyewitness told LEADERSHIP FRIDAY that the incident occurred last Tuesday towards nightfall when the preachers upon courage “Approached” residents of the brothel to be part of their gospel teachings (Word of God).

As it were, the tradition of Jehovah Witness widely known for strict compliance against “things of the world” especially as they carry out their preaching of house to house in group of male and female.

But as unsuspecting regular visitors/preachers to various places, sources said they moved into the brothel was greeted in happiness by some of the sex workers who immediately assembled themselves to hear the word of God.

While the preaching lasted, our informed sources said many of the sex workers were seen like passersby clad in skimpy dresses that merely cover their nudity leaving their colleagues who had assembled to hear the word of God with serious gossip.

But this fateful day it was not to be for the Jehovah preachers who had gone to the brothel without the female among them and in their usual way introduced the topic in one of the “Awake” and while the biblical discourse lasted, the preachers were said to have been greeted in rude shock when one of the sex workers identified as Chinasa raced out of her room in what could be best described as “Hot Pant” that merely covers her nudity and with big bottle of stout and cigarette to drag one of them for sex.

In what looks like a child’s play, the preacher LEADERSHIP FRIDAY reliably gathered, resisted the attempt on him but the hooker’s method gained prominence and was dragged into the room.

LEADERSHIP FRIDAY checks revealed that the sex workers modus operandi is to woo unsuspecting men into having sex with them via their skimpy dresses; a situation they also display their pubic hair.

Expectedly the preacher and the harlot were said to have been engaged in serious battle right inside the room when his colleagues made attempt to rescue him but the situation became conflagrated as the harlots were allegedly said to have teamed up and seized their bags containing “Watchtower and Awake”.

They were said to have descended on them in severe beating including calling them names and allegations that they made love to them and did not pay.

http://leadership.ng/news/240513/harlots-humiliate-jehovah-witness-preachers
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked ASHEWOS shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Arabanco87: 7:03pm On May 24, 2013
This is very bad. They would have simply ask the preachers to go, than making a public show of them like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kolade Johnson Suffered 6 Gunshot Injuries - Pathologist Tells Court / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.