Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lagos Strip Club Collapses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Strip Club Collapses (29597 Views)

Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by tunshe: 8:49pm On May 27, 2013
maxi-t:
[size=18pt]:SEUN:[/size] angry

Don't you think it's best to ban the likes of PAGAN 9JA

This idiot is promoting religious violence. For the fact he claims to be a Pagan just because following up with the commandments is too difficult for him is NO ONE'S BUSINESS.
But he should stop coming here and posting very disturbing comments and pictures. This is totally not acceptable.

He is entitled to his belief n watever, but not directly and openly insult the integrity of others. Please do something about him.

I am sure others are in support of this as well. Nairaland aint getting it's traffic because of this dude, so kicking his lame asss off would DO YOU NO HARM..

If you vote for PAGAN_9JA out of Nairaland, please like this. Let's hope a MOD looks into it.

Only "seventeen likes" out of 1 million nairaland members grin grin grin grin

They have forsaken you o!

Abeg no mind me jare,I just dey catch my fun grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by dowjones(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2013
*in big sean's voice* ... MAKE THAT GROUND MOVE, THATS AN ARSS-QUAKE !
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Valto(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2013
thankGod no life was lost
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by NaLaugh: 10:14pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: No weapon fashioned against strippers shall prosper.. Let me hear an AMEN!!!

AMI! AMI!! AMI..OOOO!!!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: shocked shocked

I hope no stripper died o!! shocked

Dem still dey as you leave dem...
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by james1(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2013
thank goodness no one was hurt.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by PrettySpicey(f): 11:58pm On May 27, 2013
No real tragedy was averted as this was a warning from God. Unlike Sodon and Gomorrah, they get a warning.
People might live without acknowledging the fact BUT the God of Heaven n Earth still lives.
Let us remember that.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by lastpage: 12:40am On May 28, 2013
Lilimax:
The house have divided against itself (literally) and it can no longer stand hence the collapse if you understand what i mean wink.
It can never be God that went on rampage rather it is the devil... wink
Big Lie! The Strip Club Building did not COLLAPSE!!
It just got STRIPPED of a few Blocks!
shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: of what benefit is it to just go and look at a woman's unclothedness in a strip club.......
When you can actually touch and do the real thing, with any of the number of beautiful women all over the place?
Why suffer yourself?
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by adetsim(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD DID THAT wink

I believe it's getting to the time that every one will get closer to God. Anything that happens physically had already happened spiritually; believe it or leave it. Even old parents used to say this. I could remember that on the 1st January of this year, the church I attended, among the prophesies given were that of building collapse and that brethren should pray against this. I just start to recall the prophesy now when building collapses start happening . May the Almighty keep us safe at all times.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 1:03am On May 28, 2013
wonders never cease.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by calcal: 4:40am On May 28, 2013
The Architect is a product of UNILA!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by kolamilan(m): 5:05am On May 28, 2013
Police men in nigeria are something else, okay they only know the place at night abi ?
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by abujalapdog(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2013
i wonder why any sane person shld operate tht thing as a club...you all shld look at the side that has not been affected closely an u will observed that the biluilding was already in the decay state but this people felt that all this fancy painting an decoration that will hold the building together. #smh#
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by DaLover(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2013
I know Fashola will blame the strippers now, the other time he blamed those who kept fire works in the stores for the fire...my own question is ...what is the job of state government regulatory and monitoring agencies?

Buildings are collapsing monthly in lagos, flooding caused by blocked drains, fires etc...for those who have experienced environments where things work...the govt is accountable for all these...but in Lagos..the citizens are responsible
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Pukkah: 8:36am On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD DID THAT wink

The Lord did what? He broke down the club?

So who was responsible for the recent collapse of the Foursquare Church at Ojodu, Lagos?
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by hardbody: 9:15am On May 28, 2013
El Guapo: Big Sign Of Quit Visiting Strip Shows cheesy

The same way dying in a crash should be interpreted to mean that people should no longer fly or getting involved in road accidents mean that people should turn to witches and wizards and start flying via different realms to their destinations. I used to and indeed still respect your views around here, but this one, Naaah
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Decency75: 10:01am On May 28, 2013
abujalapdog: i wonder why any sane person shld operate tht thing as a club...you all shld look at the side that has not been affected closely an u will observed that the biluilding was already in the decay state but this people felt that all this fancy painting an decoration that will hold the building together. #smh#

Oga, clubs are nite things and nobody will be checking the standards of the building at nite.Moreover, if you pass there in the morning, you will not know. I think the problem is that if the buildings are old, then the vibrations from the sounds contributed in affecting or cracking the building.The building was not built for such. In building a club, the stress analysis need to be calculated.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by badesco(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2013
Okija juju: No weapon fashioned against strippers shall prosper.. Let me hear an AMEN!!!

All weapons formed against them will surely prosper IJN. Amen.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Josh316(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2013
One Phrase: ILLEGAL MODIFICATION....

The before and after pics show the building must have had the pent house illegally constructed.
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by salt1: 4:06pm On May 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hey max-tit....lets keep this discussion civilized.

First of all, get your priorities right and step out of your shell-like existence and seething ignorance. I have NEVER tried to convince people that we are alone without God(s). I am not an atheist. I believe in higher powers/GODS. I am a PAGAN-TRADITIONALIST.

My fight is to destroy christianity/islam (for how they took advantage of my fellow Pagan tribal brothers and sisters' hospitality and instead of being thankful to us, they tried to destroy our beliefs, cultures, etc, by inciting others against us and our ancestors)

Also my fight is to save my country and from all the corruption, violence, etc., caused by christianity and islam respectively. all the tithing , boko haram, etc.

I want people to be rid of these barbaric, middle-eastern, cave-men like desert religions, and to re-embrace our true Spiritual Traditions of our forefathers, so we may all progress as a nation and put an end to religious war and strife that has torn apart our country like a dagger. Every tribe must follow his/her own GODS-given religion , be it Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, etc.

We must not worship man-made religions like islam and christianity. ALL Pagan religions have no man-founder.

I am trying to win more converts to traditional religion.
I have already succeeded a bit here on Nairaland. just need to work harder.

Yes it will be worth. If the dignity and integrity of our Nation and its tribes are restored, then HELL YES. ofcourse it is worth it!

I am not telling you to stop believing in God or start putting bullets through every ones head. All I ask of you is to drop the foreign way of praying to the GOD(s) and pray to them in your own unique way of your tribe. THATS ALL I ASK! wink

I am not Mr. KnowitALL. that is another Nairalander. My name is PAGAN 9JA.

Traditional Religion incorporates science into religion. In our beliefs, while the big-bang ,etc holds true , yet creation would never have taken place without the auspices of the Creator Force. its not that the Creator God, came down and molded everything with its hands. NO! However, the Creator God is the force that causes things to be created. It is a bit complicated. for more info, visit the Religous Section and ask me or else PM me.

Ill believe what I believe. I wouldnt mind letting your religion be practiced in peace. However you have converted ,many of my people through unfair means, and EVEN NOW, you preach in your churces against us. Until that doesnt stop and we get back our converts, then the war is on. However if you can gain converts through honest means, then it is understood.

Christianity does talk many things, but a the end of the day it causes all bad and wrong things to happen. there is something evil about this religion. it is the same story for past 2000 years.

why should I not open my brothers and sisters eyes, when they face dangers of negative-preaching by the like of you and your lot. NO! i cannot let my brothers and sisters slide down the drain. IT is my human duty to open their eyes.

It is not happening. stop dreaming. you need to stop inciting others against someone else, just because they share a different belief from yours.

umm...I am the ome spreading peace and truth, while YOU are the one spending time drinking , gambling and "doing babes".

So plz get your your priorities right and let us UPholders of Culture and Religious Integrity, do our job! cool

Pagan, is that picture really you?

Now you have just become my prayer topic. I think you are a searcher for truth. You sound really sincere in your pursuit. You won't be the first neither will you be the last. I wish you well in your search: that you will find the truth you're looking for. Please share the story with us when that happens.
But as for convincing me to go back to the idolatry, human sacrifice, twin-killing, ritual foods, anti-women practices etc which were part of my people's religion, with all due respect, sir, it is a CAPITAL NO!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Pukkah: 6:37pm On May 28, 2013
salt 1:

Pagan, is that picture really you?

Now you have just become my prayer topic. I think you are a searcher for truth. You sound really sincere in your pursuit. You won't be the first neither will you be the last. I wish you well in your search: that you will find the truth you're looking for. Please share the story with us when that happens.
But as for convincing me to go back to the idolatry, human sacrifice, twin-killing, ritual foods, anti-women practices etc which were part of my people's religion, with all due respect, sir, it is a CAPITAL NO!

How many traditional religionists today kill twins or human beings? All religions and cultures evolve.

Was Christianity not violent?

Some people may also view the crucifixion of Jesus as human sacrifice or see holy communion as ritual food. It depends on the person that's looking.

Apart from these, I like the tolerance you've shown to Pagan 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Okijajuju: 4:04pm On May 30, 2013
badesco:

All weapons formed against them will surely prosper IJN. Amen.

Thank God say you no be God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.