Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26479 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by babyboom(f): 1:09pm On May 30, 2013
All will be well with you,
Every great testimony starts with challenges.
yours is no exception.
pls be strong and courageous

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by walmart: 1:11pm On May 30, 2013
I could not hold back the tears, I believe God for you that he will bring it to pass and you will look back and not remember your "night". "Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning". Your morning is here hold on and don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by mayblossom(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
I cried with you bro. But, See as He made an expressway in the middle of an ocean for the Israelites to pass, that's how our God will surprise your family with many tiny feet. Same goes to all those believing God for the fruit of the womb. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Blendy77(f): 7:17pm On May 30, 2013
I codn't hold back the tears while reading ur posts probably because I was once in ur shoes. Trust me when I say I know how it feels. That feeling of emptiness and loneliness. But I tell u, its just a matter of time. U'll overcome like I did. I was blessed with a set of twin boys this january in our 7th yr of marriage. And trust me, I don't even remember I was barren at anytime. Its as if they came at the right time. That is how u'll feel when they finally arrive.
It is well with u and ur wife. Ur kids will come. Just keep doing ur best medically and spiritually. And never stop supporting ur wife, she needs it now more than ever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by tsmith(f): 8:58pm On May 30, 2013
@Op, very heartfelt and beautiful post. Your sincerity shows through and it's obvious you have placed your wife's happiness above yours!

I'm rest assured that with people like you, it's only a matter of time, but the best would surely come. Until then, live life, continue to show love whilst keeping an open mind
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 30, 2013
aaaaaaaawwwwwwww....sooooooo touching!
From the depth of my heart, I pray for you that the good God would grant you the desire of your heart.
Tell mummy to stay strong, he/she'll be here in no distant time. smiley
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by binhozie(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2013
The irony of life:
When you are single, you just as much as kiss your gf and unwanted pregnancy is catapulted into your life, yet when you're married you'd have to wait and wait
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ekytessy(f): 10:49pm On May 30, 2013
My lovely bors, for u to bring down tears from my eyes GOD has answered u. pls don't forget to tell us wen it happens and also invite us for child's dedication because it will soon happen, take my words its a command from GOD. U will come here to give ur testimony.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by 50calibre(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2013
I see people here speaking of emotions, which emotions? The OP or whoever the subject is has been only married for just 31 months (2 years and 7 months) and acting like its been 10 years.

Biology is very simple, it's not magic. Go to a different clinic and have them check your michael phelps thoroughly

4 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by delpee(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2013
God will make a way where there seems to be no way,
He works in ways we can not see,
He will make a way for you......

You are a patient and loving man. God will gladden your hearts in due season. Luke 1:37, Job 22.28.
Try to ensure that your wife doesn't get too anxious. Invite nieces,nephews, young cousins etc over during the holiday period.
Yorubas belief of 'ori omo npe omo wa si aye' sometimes works. May we gladly rejoice with on this same forum within next one year, Amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
cry cry
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by diamond002: 10:52pm On May 30, 2013
HumMmmmmmmm am short of wrds,all ℓ̊ can say now I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ ,wateva ℓ̊ say now poster claim it by faith n stand on D̶̲̥̅̊ wrd.....d lord blessed mii wit ά̲̣̥ luvly son 7months ago and dis hour am standin on D̶̲̥̅̊ promises of God dat he gave mii I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ isaiah 45 dat by dis time 2014 U̶̲̥̅̊ will b carryin Ūя̲̅ child I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ mighty name of JESUS,except GOD I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not on D̶̲̥̅̊ throne anymore,he has done it for U̶̲̥̅̊,pray wit dis wrd wit Ūя̲̅ wify n tell her to vist any catholic chapel where der I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ exposure of D̶̲̥̅̊ sacrament den leave D̶̲̥̅̊ rest to God n watch out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 30, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by obinnakenedo(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2013
Mmm! My broda, your story is indeed touching. Am not a perfect man, neither am i a perfect christian. But i believe in the power of God. Alway remember, there is nothing God cannot do. Your brothers and sisters here have prayed and blessed you. Now my friend wipe those tears, and go to the shopping mall, begin to buy every single item that a new born needs. Pray with them with your wife, act upon them, like your kiddo is already there. And you will be amazed how God works. God bless ur union. Cheers!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by funnyx(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2013
O ga o irony of life When some of us make our wives pregnant almost without any effort some will have to wait so long lipsrsealed What a strange world. God knows best sha
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by klear(f): 10:58pm On May 30, 2013
50calibre: I see people here speaking of emotions, which emotions? The OP or whoever the subject is has been only married for just 31 months (2 years and 7 months) and acting like its been 10 years.

Biology is very simple, it's not magic. Go to a different clinic and have them check your michael phelps thoroughly

You think its easy? Let the guy be, he poured out his emotions & people r responding accordingly. @ OP may ur heart desires come to pass amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by omonikiba(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2013
@Poster, by the time we shall be celebrating children's day in 2014, you and your wife will celebrate with your child(ren).

While you guys go to clinics, don't relax in prayers and make use of the power of praise and worship.

The Lord will shine His light on your home.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by pouch(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2013
the Lord has heard all our prayers, and he will perfect that which concerns you and your family, in Jesus' name. amen.

don't lose hope!!!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by babyoy(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2013
It is well in Jesus name,amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by snthesis(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2013
Mehn!!! babes dey dis thread o-**clears throat

Letter to my future wife
i have been waiting so long for you, u ar the love of my life, the one that completes, hw long will i continue to wait, our babies are waitng as well, cant wait to gaze into ur lovely eyes to whisper sweet nonsense to u, to tell u hw much u mean to me, to say I ........ to hear the rest personally cool kindly Pm me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Ibukune(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2013
I just took some few mins to pray for u, though I don't know u, but I feel ur pain, ur babies are comin very soon by his grace and u will av every course to smile
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Temismith(f): 11:03pm On May 30, 2013
Find a promise in d Bible dat fits into ur present need, den hold firm unto it, cos God honors his word more dan his name. I pray d grace of God be sufficient for u more than ever. The Goood Lord will grant u and ur wife a plesant surprise in Jesus name! * keeping space in my stomach for ur naming ceremony food n drink in 9months time*
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by diamond002: 11:03pm On May 30, 2013
50calibre: I see people here speaking of emotions, which emotions? The OP or whoever the subject is has been only married for just 31 months (2 years and 7 months) and acting like its been 10 years.

Whoeva n wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ r, U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt av human sympathy am sowie for u
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Built2last: 11:06pm On May 30, 2013

This guy is just a waste of sp.erm...must you comment or was he seeking your advice.Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Decryptor(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2013
amdman: have been severally tested and found to
be perfect, having millions of you inside me.
Mummy has been severally tested too and
everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids.
@OP, Why torture yourself like this nah? Science has improved now...Go for IVF with your wife.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by theozobby(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2013
God has already answered your prayers, dry your tears.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by sholay2011(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2013

Who is this ar.sehole? undecided Abeg shift inside pit latrine jare!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by souleymon(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2013
Insha Allah
You will Give Testimonies soon.
U will be having twins among ur kids
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 30, 2013
Kai !!!!!!!!!!

This is what I call love cry cry cry cry

I hope you are blessed with many children, IJN AMMEEEENNNNNNN
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Temismith(f): 11:10pm On May 30, 2013

dis is just wat i av to say to u. I pray u dont go through A PINCH of wat dey r passing through. U tink its just d 31months u know ryt? Keeping quiet atimes just shows how wise u re.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 30, 2013
Awwwwwwwwwww

*tears*

Your children are listening. They will soon come home. Insha allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.