Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? (1199 Views)

Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark / Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja / Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? by ezhil: 1:08pm On May 27, 2013
I want to fly in a month time from Calabar to Lagos on the same day when i need to catch an international flight in Lagos and I don't have an option of flying a day before. Could someone please advice me on which is better between Aero and Arik based on their recent record of cancellation and postponing?

I appreciate your advice in advance.

Thanks

Ezhil
Re: Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? by ifegy: 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
Well, whichever one you take, try to pick the earliest flight possible, and plan to arrive with lots of time to spare before your international flight. That way, if they do delay/cancel/postpone, at least you'll have some breathing space to either get a later flight, or switch to another airline, etc. If you book a late flight into Lagos, you could be really stuck if things get delayed or cancelled. All the best.
Re: Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? by ezhil: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, both the flights leave around 12.30 PM.
Re: Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? by ifegy: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
ezhil: Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, both the flights leave around 12.30 PM.

Well, are there any other airlines that you can switch to at the airport, if things go pear-shaped with these two? Or some other airport you can get o? If not, and if you absolutely cannot go the day before, then, well, all the best with those two.
Re: Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? by chelseabmw(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Please use Aero........ Arik always delay

(1) (Reply)

Study In Poland / Statement Of Account / Application For Italian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.