Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104449 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2008
Everybody hates Chris grin grin grin

so funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2008
Prison Break, Fringe

Heroes, Chuck, NCIS, How I met your mother, The big bang theory from next week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
ok so who watches true blood? its hard hitting stuff. . . love it

and heroes. . . grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2008
Lost (it's losing steam)
Everybody Hates Chris (frigging hilarious)

I'm eyeing CSI-
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by timbabng(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
Prison break 4, True blood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2008
Watever, long time wink
Haven't seen it but i 'get' the essence out of the title and its my kind of thing besides it's Alan Ball production so am definitely gon' check it out.
Am about getting into In Treatment though.

@Topic
Yeah heroes grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
~ANTM ~Cycle 10 just started airing here on Monday!~
~Lipstick Jungle~
~X-Factor~
~Strictly Come Dancing~
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Fadajasi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2008
The 4400
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2008
iice:

Watever, long time wink
Haven't seen it but i 'get' the essence out of the title and its my kind of thing besides it's Alan Ball production so am definitely gon' check it out.
Am about getting into In Treatment though.

@Topic
Yeah heroes grin

well, heroes hasn't been on in a while. . . grin
i'll see what it's about, 'in treatment'
yea, totally check out true blood, i loved moonlight but it doesn't glamorize everything like moonlight did
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:16am On Sep 24, 2008
I checked out the first episode and its very hbo grin grin
Love it! though i have to work past the southern accent and Anna Paquin's blonde do, but heck Stephen Moyer looks good to me grin
*sighs* I miss moonlight, but i'd take this true blood in its place. Gritty.

You watching Fringe? It's pretty good too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
Supernatural Season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
not seen fringe yet, true blood is d only new show i've picked up
yea, he looks proper dark wink
can i not have my own mick or bill??!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:52am On Sep 26, 2008
This is serious oooo grin
We totally have the same taste tongue Oh yes bill or mick grin
Tara kills me - i love her grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
only sometimes, am still able to like normal pple like Jim Halpert tongue

am not sure yet, but i think i liked d old tara better than the new one, she was a lot more. . . what's d word?
but am sure someone decided she wasn't black enough or she had a lot more pretty than the role required angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:29am On Sep 27, 2008
LOL! ok, there we differ tongue

I kindda like the new tara, her expressions are right on the mark with her words.
Not to mention the tone of her voice and delivery - perfect!
And i think the new one is prettier than the old undecided
Her cousin also kills me. The dude is freaky tongue
And Jason ughhh i want to bash his head in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by timbabng(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2008
House 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2008
uhm invisible man -which i like 2 call invisibitch because watching it alone stings like a bitch
grey's anatomy: grey's what? aah she's like a no 1 shape wise. i don't even want 2 imagine how manish her painfully thin anatomy would be
wat i like about you- amanda bynes at he best although the cover doesnt have comedy written all ova it

who has seen a series cover with a black hood blowing pink bubble gum
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ iice,
yea, i like lafayette too

anyways, what's with Sam and the dog? and the strange lady from d first episode?
i love d way they don't drag things out, there was already so much biting in just d second episode cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2008
timba_bng:

House 5

Me too! Hahahaha let's see if how worse house gets grin, now that wilson has moved on

watever:

@ iice,
yea, i like lafayette too

anyways, what's with Sam and the dog? and the strange lady from d first episode?
i love d way they don't drag things out, there was already so much biting in just d second episode  cheesy

Strange too that there's a pick with a dog and a child or is it an adult in sam's office.
You seen the 3rd yet? Tara makes a comment about sam and barking grin
Oh that bald vamp is creepy can i just say that? grin I love how Bill says 'Sookie' grin cheesy grin

Erhhh watching Terminator season 2. Advanced terminator is now in, i think she can wipe the floor with Cameron grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2008
iice:

Me too! Hahahaha let's see if how worse house gets grin, now that wilson has moved on

Strange too that there's a pick with a dog and a child or is it an adult in sam's office.
You seen the 3rd yet? Tara makes a comment about sam and barking grin
Oh that bald vamp is creepy can i just say that? grin I love how Bill says 'Sookie' grin cheesy grin

Erhhh watching Terminator season 2.  Advanced terminator is now in, i think she can wipe the floor with Cameron grin

i know! kind of like he's saying sucky. . . and he's so gentlemanly, ''may i kiss u goodnight?''  grin grin
yea, i always thought there was some story to the dog but i only just thought Sam after seeing the episode

i've always wanted to see terminator, just never got round to it. is it really worth seeing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:51am On Sep 29, 2008
watever:

i know! kind of like he's saying sucky. . . and he's so gentlemanly, ''may i kiss u goodnight?''  grin grin
yea, i always thought there was some story to the dog but i only just thought Sam after seeing the episode

i've always wanted to see terminator, just never got round to it. is it really worth seeing?

ahahahaha, i keep replaying that scene in my head grin
I wonder how many more similarities between the vamps will be drawn.  I mean, in Angel - they too cannot enter into a house unless invited.  Not so in moonlight.  I want to know if the staking is the same as in moonlight.

For me, its worth seeing.  Always thought Sarah Connor had balls of steel.  She doesn't disappoint.
They managed to keep the show on line, not going overboard with her being superman or overly sentimental.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by zerocool(m): 4:34am On Sep 29, 2008
Veronica Mars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by timbabng(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2008
Chuck cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
i've watched three episodes so far in true blood, way too much sex compared to other shows but i'm not complaining
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2008
Carlifornication? anyone? Thru wit the first season, and thats all i think i can take. Starrs David Duchovny. Mite check out Sarah Connor Chronicles but i'm scared it mite also catch the Smallville sickness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by KarmaMod(f): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2008
lmao @ That's All I Could Take. why kunmi?

Been watching "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia". Nip/Tuck isnt back so im managing DH for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2008
dinozzo sad tongue Why lol. I like it though. Kindda used to all the sex from hbo. But even those scenes are freaky grin

Love californication grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Karmamod
Reali cant take anymore of it. The sex is waaay too much!Lol. Yeah i know the guy is a sex addict n all but. . . .Lol!

iice
you love carlifornication?lol.

Decided against Sarah Connor Chronicles. Wld just move on to Sopranos season 3. Great series!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by KarmaMod(f): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2008
don't mind sex in shows as long as it has a point to it but I know a show like Californication is just trying to shock people and I'm too old for that/so over shit

Give me Dexter anyday  grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by henry123: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2008
smiley Rome[b][/b]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2008
Hustle 3 & 4 on DVD

@ Karma. That Gweynth & Gwen siggy thing is just too damn funny ! Had me rolling on the floor. Gwenth rolling her eyes was hilarious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Fadajasi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
Any link where i can watch these tv shows online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.