Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104459 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Mak1: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
Everybody hates chris

The IT crowd (British)

The office US

The Class

Rules of engagement
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Mak1: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Waiting up for me:

Entourage

Ugly Betty

Heroes S2

Thats 70 Show

Greek

8 Simple Rules

Curb Your Enthusiasm
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by PoDeep(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2008
I've seen all seasons of 24,
seasons 1 & 2 of Heroes, Smallville 1(currently watching season 7 anyway).
I hate Lost, dislike Daybreak.
Currently seeing Sarah Connor's. . ., Seen Blade the Series. Seen Prison Break 1, 2 & half of 3.
Ummm, I think dats about all. ("I think").
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
Lost
Boston Legal
Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
The Sopranos, season 6.
Gray's Anatomy re-runs

Lost has the most intriguing plot and the most compelling characters I've come across on a series yet. Nothing compares to Boston Legal for wittiness, but Lost comes close in and more than makes up for the rest in sheer intensity.

Don't know why 24 refuses to engage me after the first season,which was great but had some unlikely moments.Sex and the City too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Wordsmith(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
Lost, IMO, has to be the most boring load of horseshit. After season 1, they've truly "Lost" their way. Unexplained questions, till season 3 running. . . . man, ma time's similar to that paper trail, both i don't play with.

Rewatching Heroes season2. will prolly start watching the other half of Prison Break s3. . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tupix(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
pls is there anybody watching Prison Break by Micheal Scofield?

I have watch it up to season 3, I need to know when season 4 is coming out.

Please kindly reply if you know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Aiyetunje: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2008
Boston Legal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by PoDeep(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2008
Eversince "Boston Legal" sprang up from the demise of "The Practice", I've lost interest in courtroom drama series. None can ever match "the practice".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2008
Never saw The Practice. Boston Legal is terribly witty and engaging, and William Shatner is just so damn funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by c33b33(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2008
@tupix
Prison break 4 will premier on sept 1st,if u have fox tv u can follow episode.If u don't watch it on d internet or u wait 4 compilation into dvd after d season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2008
i am watching numbers right now(just finished season one).You guys should check out TWO GUYS AND A GIRL.RYAN REYNOLDS IS HILARIOUS.Another funny one is burn notice.Dark angel got boring at a point when all th freaks where let loose in season two, i think the writer kinda got confused.About smallville, i think if the gradually develop it in superman, it would be kinda cool and someone was talking about a series on the punisher,that would be cool.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2008
Got Daybreak from a friend last week watched the first episode this morning like the quality of the filming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by chikend(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2008
lost.season3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2008
none jare

waiting for the fall season to start: grin

i 've got lipstick jungle and carlifornication on ma list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by freesmile(f): 3:02am On Sep 02, 2008
I like the following shows:

The closer

Brothers and sisters

NCIS

Ugly Betty

and I recently got into Supernatural although it gives me the creeps sometimes I can't seem to stop smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by timbabng(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2008
prison break season 4. . . .just started yesterday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2008
~I like the Closer too,havent watched it in a while thu& i dont follow up religiously,usually watch it @ 1 am when telly is boOring!! ont you just love Kyra sedgwick craving for chocolate & accent? grin lol . . i try to mimic her for laffs but am rubbish at it!! tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2008
started watching PB again since the new season has started and the x-files.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tampico(f): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2008
hey guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tampico(f): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hey guys,
First time on this thread.
Ive seen :
*Heroes 1 &2-Fantastic, i'm holding my breathe for the season 3, and so is the whole world.What is it with people and super powers?
*Rome 1&2-Another fantastic series, which was nipped in the bud, because the producers said it was too xpensive to produce.It is the lead actor, that is now leading Journeyman.But i loved this series
*Jericho 1&2-It was very cool.I'm looking for season 3
*Journeyman 1-I had it for a long time, n i didn't watch, when i eventually did, it wasn't so bad.
*Orange County1,2,&3-It started out good, but season 3 started getting very pointless, especially with Marrissa's character.I lov Summer.
*One Tree Hill 1,2,3,4,5,and 6 first episode-THIS IS THE BEST DRAMATIC SERIES I HAVE EVER WATCHED.It is still on to tell you how good it is.
*Beauty n the Geek 1,2,&3-Season 1&2 is fantastic.They changed the concept of 3, didn't quite like the characters or end concept.
*Everybody hates Chris 1&2,3-It was just okay, i was very bored at some points
*24(1,2,3,4) couldn't continue because my dreams were getting bloody
*House !,2,3,4-It was very nice, just got tired of watching hospital stuff
*Desperate Housewives1,2,3,4,5-Very nice.I watch it because of it's great simple storylines, and presentation.Waiting for the complete 5
*Gossip Girl 1-Season 2 is still being cooked.I can't wait, it was xtremely interesting, and spellbinding.
*America's Next Top Model 1,2,3-They have up to season 9, but my customer is yet to locate them.
I have 4400,Bionic Woman,Alias,and Sarah O'Conors series.I feel very lazy starting them, because i dnt feel it will be good enough.
I have a customer who sells series of all types incase y'all interested.Please let me know if u guys know where i can locate more cool series.
Be good y'all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tammyswits(f): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
Well the guys here are about to sneer at me, well am on desperate housewives ssn 4 uh nice! Ladies u feel me?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2008
~It was an absolute pleasure to see Ugly Betty air again . . . thu am not sure if its the new series or series finale undecided anyone watched it? its the episode where Betty strut her stuff on the catwalk along w/ plus size girls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tRoOE(f): 3:47am On Sep 08, 2008
[size=13pt]Army Wives
The Hills, this season is gonna be crazy
[/size]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Morenike3(f): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2008
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2008
mohawkchic:

~It was an absolute pleasure to see Ugly Betty air again . . . thu am not sure if its the new series or series finale undecided anyone watched it? its the episode where Betty strut her stuff on the catwalk along w/ plus size girls?

I think it's the new season. Not sure though.
Because of the strike, i have a hard time recalling the seasons and even the episodes undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
~Yeah i seem to have forgotten all about the strike!! I suppose its the episodes that wasnt aired before strike undecided~
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by disease(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
Saturday Night Live
Entourage
30 Rock
Heroes
Prison Break
Ugly Betty
Naruto cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Fadajasi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
What abt hustle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2008
Hustle isn't bad but it's not marathon viewing material, so you just gotta be watching one at a time.
Daybreak wasn't bad(i.e it was good) until they broke the story arch and just ran riot.
Saw season 5 of One tree Hill, Good!
Looking for something with a little magic(the wow factor) will post when i see one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Olumitide(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2008
Prison break
Ugly Betty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dre101(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2008
24 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
~Much awaited . . .

~Ugly Betty~
~Prison Break~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.