Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104467 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tRoOE(f): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2008
[size=13pt]One tree hill, this show is getting hotter
Gossip Girl
CSI NY
[/size]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Exstar(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
Desperate House wives4. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tatase(f): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
the new 90210
The Hills
CSI Miami
Project Runway
America's Next Top Model
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
CSI on DVD. The first season was merely okay. The incriminating evidence lay about a little too easy for me. But the second season is blowing me away. Greater depth to the characters, the plot more intense and often deeply psychological, and sometimes there are no easy answers. Loved the character of Lady Heather in the S&M call girl murder.
Loved the theme music by THE WHO: Who are you. Already bought Season 3.

Having a great time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Exstar(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
Eli Stone
PrisonBreak
Strickly come dancing
''Superstory''? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
I'm about to start Criminal Minds 1 & 2 on DVD. Anyone seen it yet ? Is it worth my time ? Holla
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ripper: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
am watching ncis cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ripper: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
i have seen one tree hill and is very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ripper: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
Tatase just wanted to know how the hills is like
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tatase(f): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2008
ripper:

Tatase just wanted to know how the hills is like

In what sense? I mean it's like a reality show except there's no "prize". It's like about the "real" life of Lauren Conrad (LC) who was in this other show called Laguna Beach. It's on MTV? It's not like the best show in the world and it can be a little melodramatic but I've been following it since it started and it's one of my favourite things on tv and I'm obsessed with the drama of it all. It's definitely a can't miss for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by firestar(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
Smallville. Season 8 is filming as we speak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:27am On Oct 09, 2008
iice
you love carlifornication?lol.

Decided against Sarah Connor Chronicles. would just move on to Sopranos season 3. Great series!

Jk, yes i love californication. Yeah lots of sex, but its more about his cynicism and jadedness for me - That i love grin
Uhmmm am i the only watching TSCC? undecided

Oh well, don't know if i'D take up My own worst enemy (Christian Slater)
And the Mentalist undecided Or even the Eleventh hour
Will def see dollhouse when it starts - i hope it turns out good.

Still on house, heroes, TSCC, Fringe, True blood, oh yeah, gossip girl (just to see chuck bass grin), prison break, Supernatural. . .the usual tongue

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]One tree hill, this show is getting hotter
[/size]

I know you follow OTH, i stopped following it for a while, been watching some episodes. I don't know how current i am, am somewhere where Brooke fired her mom, Luke is engaged to that girl who really looks like Peyton, Nathan and Hailey are kindda separated and Dan is out of jail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2008
everrybody hates chris which mehn dis series is changin my livestyle i can actually hear rochelle yellin at me wen i go wrong rochelle!!! Rochelle! Tanya! well uhm
Dead like me-this series flopped so bad i had 2 watch young and the restless 4 an hour 2 get ova it. . . . . . . . lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Aiyetunje: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2008
back to ER season 1. . . George Clooney in action
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ikamefa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2008
californication, dexter,lipstick jungle,weeds, the mentalist (hummmm dat guy is hot) kiss

private practise, cant wait for the return of the tudors that king is absolutely insane
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by lucabrasi(m): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2008
entourage,ugly betty,scrubs(so sad laverne is dead),crime scene investigation,las vegas,heroes,everybody hates chris,csi miami sometimes but i absolutely detest the whole black stereotype in most episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2008
kadman:

I'm about to start Criminal Minds 1 & 2 on DVD. Anyone seen it yet ? Is it worth my time ? Holla

yes brother. . . . . Criminal Minds is the bomb

For most of us who like Crime/Detective series

You wont want to miss Criminal Minds.

Another One i will advice you to go for is ALIAS

Staring Jennifer Garner

That's another good Cirme/Detective series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by lammy2(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
Desperate Housewives
Ugly Betty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2008
Bought How i met your mother, really hilarious stuff, also watched the first few episodes of Everybody hates Chris.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2008
Greys Anatomy

Surprisingly embarassed

I had to brace myself knowing that Isaiah was no more

and they made him look like a jerk for leaving Christina, when we all know the true story!!

Well, Christina, Bailey, Mcsteamy, the new cardio head keep me going

and even more shockingly

its so emotional, i had tears running down my cheeks like rain in the amazon embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by skywalk: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
Boston legal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 4:00am On Oct 15, 2008
I'm having a really nice time with 'Two and a half men'. Anyone into it? The stuff is really crazy. Very funny stuff. Started right from season 1. On 3 now. And i hear it gets to 6! lol.
Watching '30 Rock' also. Tina Fey is crazy. Nice show. But i think the Tracy Morgan part is a lil exaggerated and it annoys the human out of me. The guy tries too hard to be funny, Sometimes he is, But most times he is not. On season 2 now though. . Would surely stick wit it.
Anyone else watching? Watyathink?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 4:10am On Oct 15, 2008
terminator season 2, grey's anatomy season 3 and dead like me its boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by timbabng(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2008
Prison break 4. . . . . . . . . .i'm hooked cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Aiyetunje: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
@justkunmi

I feel Two and a half men! Its really great comedy! I have seen up to 5!

I love those guys!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tpia: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
I just watched one episode of Wife Swap and wow, what a to do.

A strict conservative family swapping mothers with their extremely liberal democratic counterpart.

At times I could feel my blood pressure rising though the matter no even concern me.

At one point I was scared the two families might go after each other with guns or something. Lots of stress oh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by annekix(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2008
Dexter!

During the day, Dexter Morgan is a jovial employee in the Miami Metropolitan Police Department's crime lab, but his meticulously crafted life masks his true nature. In reality Dexter is a disciplined and murderous psychopath (a self-admitted "monster"), and he slakes his blood lust at night by carefully killing the serial killers he tracks down during the day. Based on the novels (Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark) by Jeff Lindsay.

u guys gotta look 4 this one, i found it at ojuelegba season 1 and 2, season 3's coming septer 2008!!!

its dark daedly and entertaining, and its funny and twisted!!! its csi on steroids!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by annekix(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
hey i've seen prison break, house Greys anatomy, gossip girl, desp. housewives carnivale, heroes, 24, rome, scrubs, dead like me and a whole bunch of other but cureently i'm feeling dexter

If you havent seen dexter, you have to go see it, be warned it's not 4 every one as some may find it a bit gruesome, the lead character works for the forensics department and he's the best agent in his field the only snag is he's a serial killer. He hunts and brutally murders serial killers who have found a way to escape the clutches of the law either from lack of evidence or the loop holes in the justice system. he shows no mercy and he mixes this with keeping his job a girlfriend and kids and taking care of his sister and trying not to get caught, hey apart from this dexters a really cool guy u cant help but love, all this is as a result of him witnessing his mother beign brutally killed by chainsaw weilding men when he was a little boy and that planted the seed of violence at a tender age. his farther notices his rage as a little boy and trains him to be a vigilante and channel his anger for good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Fadajasi(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2008
The dead zone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2008
Got a copy of Avatar: The last airbender. Book One, and since its in English, i'm really loving it.
Now watching the last episodes of Sarah Conor Chronicles Season one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2008
wife swap/ trading spouses.

fun, anger, emotions running rampant.

lol.

i can't get enough of Everybody hates Chris grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boston Legal,,,,,, men those lawyers are crazy!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Macteejay2(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
Please nairalanders, how good is SEX AND THE CITY? I don't know which series to watch again. l love something that has suspense, action etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.