Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam (19945 Views)

A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Kcxee(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2013
maclatunji:

@bolded, many times but it is not like you are searching for the truth. You just want to satisfy your urge to say something bad about Islam and Muslims.

Pls if u knw ur telling the truth tell us 4 clarification to show u disame u r already defending dem(BH)
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2013
The question is not are all muslims terrorist,it should be are all terrorist muslims?
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Rexyl(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
gbrookes02: There is no difference at all. When Muhammad was in Mecca in his earlier days he said , "There is no compulsion in religion" but in his later days in Medina he said fight and kill the infidels which is everyone who is not a Muslim. He said do jihad against the infidels.

For more information see:

http://www.answering-islam.org/

See also the book:

What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Qur'an, by James R. White

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_13?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=what+every+christian+needs+to+know+about+the+qur%27an&sprefix=what+every+ch%2Caps%2C293

http://store.aomin.org/what-every-christian-needs-to-know-about-the-quran-book.html

Why could a religion lead followers to contradiction and confusion? The gospel truth of the messages of the cross by Jesus never leads believers to confusion. While on earth Christ endured and bore suffering and condemnation on behave of sinners, yet without any fault found in him. The Bible says, Hebrews 12:3 ; “consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your mind“ if the word of God is thoroughly followed such as written in the Bible I wonder where violence comes from.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam..........

changed to.......................

.. shocked.To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion.
.....so who is deceiving who?

........we know what islam is.....(religion of peace
. embarassedby the way, who wrote this and to who and for who?....

hope not for me or non-muslims.

cos..

i know exactly what he/she is doing and he didn't and will never succeed except maybe the name islam is changed to some other thing...

;Djust my 5 naira, will anchor my cappings here just to avoid " To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any islam religion." being applied to my moniker.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
if you take the massage of the Quran to its final conclusion you get something like boko-haram.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by maclatunji: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
zetdee: if you take the massage of the Quran to its final conclusion you get something like boko-haram.
Coming from someone who has never taken time to study the Quran by himself I am sure.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
maclatunji: Coming from someone who has never taken time to study the Quran by himself I am sure.

Do you want me to give you qoutes from the "holy" quran?
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
maclatunji: Coming from someone who has never taken time to study the Quran by himself I am sure.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

tell me how the quran doesn't encourage a group like boko-haram?
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by maclatunji: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2013
zetdee:

www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

tell me how the quran doesn't encourage a group like boko-haram?

The website you are quoting was created, funded and promoted to misrepresent Islam. Hence, you are only proving my point that you are abjectly ignorant about Islam.

You can start removing yourself from such ignorance by picking up a copy of the English translation of the Qur'an with commentary and studying it.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by maclatunji: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2013
zetdee:

Do you want me to give you qoutes from the "holy" quran?

Almost anybody can quote verses taken out of context from an antiIslamic website and call it knowledge when it obviously isn't.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
maclatunji:

Almost anybody can quote verses taken out of context from an antiIslamic website and call it knowledge when it obviously isn't.

Are Muslims tolerant of other religions?
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
The Question is, "Is Boko Haram and Islam the same?"
Let's take a look.
1. What is BH fighting for?
Last i checked, they were fighting for the Islamization of Nigeria. Does that imply they are funded by anti-Islamic organisations to do this? I think not. They are fighting for Islam (a Jihad.)
2. The Islamic leaders in Nigeria, have they come out in public to disown and disassociate themselves from BH?
No.
Last i checked, the Sultan of Sokoto, the Pope of Muslims in Nigeria, sought for "amnesty" for the group. Is that not support for the group?
3. Is there any other 'religion' so associated with terrorism?
No. Check the middle-east, check africa.
Abeg, make we leave mata for matthias joor.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by DarkFive: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wuked.P:
@Op is it only Boko haram? Rather u should hav said THe difference between Terror groups in the world and Islam i tink that will be better cos the last time i checked they are all Muslims practicing Islam
Spot on please differentiate between terrorism & Islam.the 2 have striking similarities almost can't tell the difference.
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by DarkFive: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Black Peni5:

Kai, I wish I was Muslim based on this quote. Let me deal with some people that have been attacking me. But what kind of retaliation is just. If you slap me, I cannot give you only one slap in return. I'll give you ten so you'll think twice about slapping next time. grin

But I've been told to turn the other cheek... cry
Only Christians turn the left cheek
Re: Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Global terrorism : when it's mentioned, does it mean islamist terrorist on the go? The news now a days has affiliate this trends now even aljazera news. So when UN SAY they fighting global terrorism the thought of the world think of groups of extremist. U know what am thinking. Sorry it's now today's thought. By there fruit we shall no them. Sorry nothing u can do. The fight goes on

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) / Why Will Sultan Always Be The One To Declare Fasting For A Whole Nation..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.