Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? (1999 Views)

Do Relationships Ever Die A Natural Death??? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by ashe2(f): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2008
wat do i do now? am so sick of breaking up
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by kayowalemi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
When one or both is tired
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by uspry1(f): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2008
You are pretty young to have plenty of time to heal the pain, learn your mistakes, and move on.

Maybe you have not learn studying your man's background before you leap into seriously relationship.

Maybe you are into lust instead of love! Maybe you are desperately type seeking for man!

Maybe you date wrong guy who are bad boys, unbelievers, players, womanizer, jobless, egostic, stingy, jealousy, etc- - -evil spirited guys!

Please so kindly to read the following existing topics to refresh your new next steps---forget about the color, nationality, and major generalizations/tribalism you heard at below:

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by frank316(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
Be real and face the fact. Love cant last forever, thats why we are humans

enjoy it while it lasts and move on when it breaks up

learn from experience and try to handle future patners better from your learnings

love is not the only thing that make a relationship last

experience will tell you more
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
Here we go. The same old heartbreak story. You shouldn't get into a relationship if you can't handle ordinary heartbreak tongue
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by whitelexi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2008
@topic:

Another priceless work of art in his gallery - thats what you've been grin
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by ashe2(f): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2008
@topic:

Another priceless work of art in his gallery - thats what you've been

I AM NOT PRICELESS
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by ebb(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2008
hmm! you sound as if relationships aren't meant or cant end up. you see the mood and orientation you've got is what keeps you moving ahead no matter the obstacles you would meet on the way as you progress.
now love is the vital thing in every relationship, you wouldn't be able to condone some problems if you aint in real love with your partner!
so you have to develop this divine feeling, cos it makes you feel as if you would continue 4 eva. and this is what i term the "DRIVING FORCE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP" above all make sure you contact the master of all relationships, u knw who JESUS[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Xiomarra: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

By their fruits, you shall know them. Bad up bringing for one.

Unmarriageable materials.  Na only to cuss people for internet una sabi.

Breakin' up often is a reward for too much busy bodi, over sabi behaviours!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I say.

ashe2 (f)
ABUJA

Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend.
« #20 on: April 23, 2008, 01:45 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABEG I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE THIS ALMONDJOY!!! WAT DOES DAT MEAN "YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN" I TAKE GOD BEG YOU PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD WATCH YOUR TONGUE OR IN CASE YOU HAVE NOTICED THIS IS NAIRALAND AND I PERSONALLY WILL NOT TAKE IT LIKELY THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE LIVER TO COMMIT SUCH FALLACY HERE PLEASE DO ADHERE TO CORRECTIONS OR You CAN RELOCATE TO DOLLARLAND WHERE YOU AND YOUR FELOW AMERICANS WHO BEHAVE SO AMERICANS CAN REASON WELL!!

Siddon for Abuja dey find husband or permanent relationships.  No go siddon for your village. How can any serious young man keep you for more than 60 seconds after being massaged by all those alhajis with German diseases in Abuja for crying out loud? Thank God all my brothers are married. No one of them has the misfortune of meeting most of you "loose" Nairaland "Abuja" pit latrines.

Abuja babe, or is it "Abuja toilet"? kiss

I have a lot to write but will stop for now. You think say I don forget you? grin
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by EasyFlenjo(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2008
I beg, Abuja Guyz no dey 4 serious relationship, na serious Bleep Bleep den dey, coz if me cry[color=#990000][/color]self enter Abuja, Shaiiiiiii. Na Bleep Bleep a go dey do for all those girls . u beta go ur village go luk 4 husband,,. see yah. sad
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by krama(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2008
ashe2:

what do i do now? am so sick of breaking up

Sorry. The right person will come along
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by hotchic1(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
When moving into relationships,bear it in mind that your partner s human,most people go into a relationship just for slfish reasons and you shouldn't expect a lot form them.

Always be the first person to break up if you see that something is going wrong in a relationship.
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by DrKrush: 5:15am On Jun 07, 2008
1. Selfishness
2. Pride
3. Ignorance
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by baby4u2(f): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2008
Try this. Dedicate one day of the week to fasting particularly for the right person only. Pray seriously on this, no more mr. wrong, no more wasting time, pray for love, and a lasting relationship. Tell God to bring the one he has prepared for you and when you see him he will know you and you will know him. Try this religiously and be serious for awhile it will work out. Abeg make una no yab me here, this is strictly my own opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by sistajay(f): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2008
If only all relationships comes with a guarantee, there will be no more tears.
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Templa(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2008
when a party

1) becomes too possessive
2) nags a lot
3) gives no respect to the other party
4) obviously cheats
5)when there is no LOVE
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by squirrel20(f): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2008
When love fades away,
Lack of understanding btw the parties involved.
When a third party gets involved.
Lack of trust.
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by buzyDiva(f): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2008
All bout no trust, selfishness and greediness.

u claim to have a bf / gf yet u eyes still wander up and down, left to right.
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Youngpo413: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Here we go. The same old heartbreak story. You shouldn't get into a relationship if you can't handle ordinary heartbreak tongue
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Youngpo413: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Xiomarra:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

By their fruits, you shall know them. Bad up bringing for one.

Unmarriageable materials.  Na only to cuss people for internet una sabi.

Breakin' up often is a reward for too much busy bodi, over sabi behaviours!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I say.

Siddon for Abuja dey find husband or permanent relationships.  No go siddon for your village. How can any serious young man keep you for more than 60 seconds after being massaged by all those alhajis with German diseases in Abuja for crying out loud? Thank God all my brothers are married. No one of them has the misfortune of meeting most of you "loose" Nairaland "Abuja" pit latrines.

Abuja babe, or is it "Abuja toilet"? kiss

I have a lot to write but will stop for now. You think say I don forget you? grin

guy you don finish the OP...wetin she do you na?hahahahaha
hoees aint loyal
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Youngpo413: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2014
EasyFlenjo:
I beg, Abuja Guyz no dey 4 serious relationship, na serious Bleep Bleep den dey, coz if me :self enter Abuja, Shaiiiiiii. Na Bleep Bleep a go dey do for all those girls . u beta go ur village go luk 4 husband,,. see yah.
this is serious...so Abuja ladies are ....?
Thanks for the info
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by Youngpo413: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2014
hotchic1:
When moving into relationships,bear it in mind that your partner s human,most people go into a relationship just for slfish reasons and you shouldn't expect a lot form them.

Always be the first person to break up if you see that something is going wrong in a relationship.
wow see mumu advice...ladies una never see anything yet
Re: WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS GET BUSTED? by coolzeal(m): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2014
@xiomarra, Stop generalizing all Abuja girls as hoes and concentrate on her trend or troubles, if you wanna help. I stay in Abuja and they're many decent women in Abuja and all over the world, you just gotta search harder. @op.. There is a part of us that draws us to particular people who trigger a familiar feeling. We think it’s chemistry when the fireworks go off, but what’s actually happening is that your inner drama queen is having a field day. You’re bored with the nice guys and crave attention from the man who acts disinterested. Most people think they will never have chemistry with someone “nice” and that could very well be true. If you don’t change your mate selection pattern you will subconsciously choose the same heartache every time. You will ignore the obvious red flags, believing, that “this relationship” will be different but nothing changes.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Bother: / February 14th / For Better Or For Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.