Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (28278 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2013
Aizebioje: W.H.O.R.E

Let er b!
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by friendl: 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
Una get time sha,the babe dey make her money and I see nothing wrong in the pictures
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by princenat(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2013
She can be hot, soooooooo hot, whatever, but the truth is that I won't marry her for any reason. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by Mehiedu(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2013
Ashawo u dey seek attention.if u Bleep for there finish u go come back to naija to look 4 husband.
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by ShackAttack: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
sometimes I wonder when a decent Nigerian Female celebrity will grace the nasty BBA reality show..
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by THEAMAKA(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Are people really referring to her as black as charcoal, too dark, dirty skin and people are actually liking those comments? AS NIGERIANS, AFRICANS, AND BLACK PEOPLE ITS A BIG SHAME!!! If you wanna call her ugly, by all means please do. But don't refer to her as ugly because of her skin color. Its no wonder all Nigerian girls seem to be bleaching or toning these days. Wtf. I'm proud that she has made it so far in the entertainment industry despite her color.
Those insulting her, don't you have family members as dark as she is? So what are you indirectly saying about them?
Shame on you all and the idiots that agreed with you're myopic sense of reasoning. No wonder whites are still laughing at Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by Jonwesley(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Imagine, a 21 year old doing such rubbish. Indecency! Spoilt brat, no wonder Big Brother selected her.
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
A_K_O:

Well hello deputy Jesus, what's the weather like in heaven today?
hahahahahahaha......laugh wan kil me oh! i no knw wen i troway 3 hot mess
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by cosquee(f): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2013
Unedited grammar leads to obiapo ask patrick ...
Symphony007: Stupid, inconsequential, unreasonable, senseless, moraless, thoughtless, disgusting, repulsive, prolific attested roforofism of a show called big brother!! Woe to all who watches!!
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by Nma28(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
I love her...she is keeping it real, but i think she talks too much. anyway check your makeup tips and tricks on www.maryjanebeauty.com
Re: Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA by kandiikane(m): 2:06am On Jul 17, 2013
A_K_O:

Well hello deputy Jesus, what's the weather like in heaven today?

LOL!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.