Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61057 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by LailaIkeji1: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
18 years old Anna Ebiere Banner was crowned the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria on the 20th of July, 2013.

Same night she became Special Adviser on Culture & Tourism to her state's governor Gov Dickson of Bayelsa State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/check-out-mbgn-2013-anna-ebiere-banners.html

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by LailaIkeji1: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
more pictures

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Eneze1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
special adviser really shocked

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by RedCard1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Not great but still better than last year's MBGN. And yes she's a special advicer to the Governor on bedmatic battles. By d time d man chop belle full, she go recieve sack letter.

30 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Evanisgud(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is her time 2 shine.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by tpia5: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Even americans and kenyans dont display obama's picture in their personal space in lieu of friends and family though.

Why not just get a cup.

10 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by DICKtator: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Laila Ikeji: 18 years old Anna Ebiere Banner was crowned the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria on the 20th of July, 2013.

Same night she became Special Adviser on Culture & Tourism to her state's governor Gov Dickson of Bayelsa State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/check-out-mbgn-2013-anna-ebiere-banners.html
You are posting pix of the most ugly girl in Nigeria while your sister is been bashed in another thread. You won't go and stand up for her?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ok..i don see am smiley..
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Pyroxene: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
She looks finer then than now!!!!!! What happened?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by slimyem: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Regular babe.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't know why people say she doesn't look her age. Please what's so old about this child-like face I'm seeing here especially the 2nd pic?
Well sha, people MUST talk. It's inevitable.

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Very regular fair NIgerian girl.

Here are comments from LindaIkeji comparing her and Miss Nigeria. 95% of comments showed that people preferred the Miss Nigeria to this fair girl. Make sweetlemon no catch me oo http://lindaikeji..com/2013/07/miss-nigeria-2013-vs-most-beautiful.html
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon: I don't know why people say she doesn't look her age. Please what's so old about this child-like face I'm seeing here especially the 2nd pic?
Well sha, people MUST talk. It's inevitable.
Oops..you don show grin

I don't have any problem with her age. Even if she falsified her age, is she the first person to do it? A lot of people don't really have probs with her age.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wetin Rhino.5dm wan talk now?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
slimyem: Regular babe.
Please post pictures of Miss Imo or whichever girl you felt should have won without make up, scattered hair, and regular clothes in regular backgrounds. Let's compare their natural beauties.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Very regular fair NIgerian girl.

Here are comments from LindaIkeji comparing her and Miss Nigeria. 95% of comments showed that people preferred the Miss Nigeria to this fair girl. Make sweetlemon no catch me oo http://lindaikeji..com/2013/07/miss-nigeria-2013-vs-most-beautiful.html

Lol! Please post natural pictures of the girls you felt should have won. Let's compare them.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Drpazienza: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
she is naturally beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! Please post natural pictures of the girls you felt should have won. Let's compare them.
Miss Bayelsa is a cute girl and will be good for a beauty advert but as far as a pageant goes, she doesn't even have it in her. Miss Imo and Adamawa had it more in them than this chick even though they were not out of this world either. Most of the chicks were just above average imo. Pls, let's not go the bosom route today. lol grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Very regular fair NIgerian girl.

So, which one among all the contestants is not a regular Nigerian girl?. Miss Imo is not a regular Nigerian girl? Miss Abuja is not a regular Nigerian girl?

You bigoted sore losers can't stop her from wearing the crown and representing Nigeria in miss world beauty ppageants. For now, the earlier you accept her as the MBGN the better for your health. Linda and her hired paid hordes can only rant until the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chei jesus!

What kind of country is this one?

Special adviser unto what levels na?

Well, Mr Gov don see fresh toto come confuse, God dey see una o.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Ejyklily(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Evanisgud: Is her time 2 shine.
It's turn by turn
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

So, which one among all the contestants is not a regular Nigerian girl?. Miss Imo is not a regular Nigerian girl? Miss Abuja is not a regular Nigerian girl?

You bigoted sore losers can't stop her from wearing the crown and representing Nigeria in miss world beauty pungent. For now, the earlier you accept her as the MBGN the better for your health. Linda and her hired paid hordes can only rant until the end of time.

She's the MBGN and no one can take that away from her. But that will not stop people from commenting about her. What Miss Imo and Adamawa do not have facially(as i think their faces are not out of this world), they make up with their height and intelligence which was obvious from the way they answered their question. Nobody hates the girl for whatever reason that you may think. You keep saying that it's because of tribalism. Why not go to the Linda Ikeji blog that i posted and tell me that the comments on that page are from tribalists too. We have to learn to speak the truth in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

My lady, Afam4eva will surely infect you with his acute bigotry.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
She's the MBGN and no one can take that away from her. But that will not stop people from commenting about her. What Miss Imo and Adamawa do not have facially(as i think their faces are not out of this world), they make up with their height and intelligence which was obvious from the way they answered their question. Nobody hates the girl for whatever reason that you may think. You keep saying that it's because of tribalism. Why not go to the Linda Ikeji blog that i posted and tell me that the comments on that page are from tribalists too. We have to learn to speak the truth in this country.

Abegi make I hear sontin!!!

Oya, post the pictures of miss Imo and miss Adamawa in the morning before shower.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Miss Bayelsa is a cute girl and will be good for a beauty advert but as far as a pageant goes, she doesn't even have it in her. Miss Imo and Adamawa had it more in them than this chick even though they were not out of this world either. Most of the chicks were just above average imo. Pls, let's not go the bosom route today. lol grin
Nope! No boobs talk today. All I need is pictures of the other girl(s) without make-up or fixed hair taken in regular places.
Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Abegi make I hear sontin!!!

Oya, post the pictures of miss Imo and miss Adamawa in the morning before shower.

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm not arguing with anybody on this thread. All I'm asking for is pictures of whichever girl they think should have won without make-up, fixed hair, and taken in regular places like their living rooms.
Chikena!
No long talk
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Temismith(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Who say money no gud?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Biko how is Miss Bayelsa not intelligent? In fact it is only unintelligent people that do not know that "fearful and fearless" is gramatically correct as they can be used in different contexts.
For crying out loud that girl started answering her question well by beginning with "thank you for asking that question" she was calm and composed all through. Her only problem was her walking which will be worked on by the time they finish polishing her.
So please. Biko, let this thing rest. Haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.