Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

South West Brethren, Will You Guys Vote Rochas Or Ngige If Chosen By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Brethren, Will You Guys Vote Rochas Or Ngige If Chosen By APC (585 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Amaechi Or Fashola Or Rochas or Al makura- Who Is The Best Shoki Dancer (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Brethren, Will You Guys Vote Rochas Or Ngige If Chosen By APC by amarilo: 10:41pm On May 27, 2013
I just thought of this today and decided to ask our brethren from SW if they will still stick to APC when Rochas or Ngige emerge as the flag bearer of the "progresive" party.
Re: South West Brethren, Will You Guys Vote Rochas Or Ngige If Chosen By APC by Wadeoye(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2013
May be in future - the current political reality will not make that possible now.

If ibos want to find themselves in Aso rock someday, they should support whoever APC presents in 2015.

But if they insist on hatred and bigotry as the only way of life/survival. I doubt if ibos will ever be VP talkless of being president.
Re: South West Brethren, Will You Guys Vote Rochas Or Ngige If Chosen By APC by amarilo: 11:12pm On May 27, 2013
Wadeoye: May be in future - the current political reality will not make that possible now.

If ibos want to find themselves in Aso rock someday, they should support whoever APC presents in 2015.

But if they insist on hatred and bigotry as the only way of life/survival. I doubt if ibos will ever be VP talkless of being president.
What if APC pick any of them? will the vote from SW swing to pdp the killer party?

kingoflag: All your previous posts are filled with you licking GEJ's balls and handling Patience's saggy boobiskis.......

Why do you care again what APC does, eh, divisive flat-headed illiterate?
Simple question and you are trowing tanturum. If you have got no ansa pls check the next thread.

2 Likes

Re: South West Brethren, Will You Guys Vote Rochas Or Ngige If Chosen By APC by touch4mony: 11:36pm On May 27, 2013
Wadeoye: May be in future - the current political reality will not make that possible now.

hv d west not ruled for 8yrs will it b bad if d ibos rules first before handing over to d North,I no blame una na d ibid way dey follow una I pitty.betrayers

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? / A Must Watch For Every Nigerians / SHOCKING NEWS! Federal Government To Ban Pure Water In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.