Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? (587 Views)

Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now / Rivers Govt. To Provide Constant Electricity – Nwokocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by onila(f): 11:23pm On May 28, 2013
Nigerians don't you think us not having constant electricity makes us more hardworking? when the light goes off. .u pick a novel. think of some business plans, go play sports or go and make money somewhere
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by onila(f): 11:45pm On May 28, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: and you call yourself giant of africa, yet you are looking for excuses for poor power supply? shocked shocked, you even try to draw a relation between Nigerian hardworking spirit and the lack of power? Stop being a sadist u dont even live in Nigeria.....for a first topic/comment in the politic section I was expecting something better....

I grew up in Nigeria

i remembered doing something different when the light went off during the day

so as i said only Naija understand this post
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by onila(f): 11:51pm On May 28, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Afam seriously? undecided like for real did u really hide my comment. damn the Cameroonian hate is too much on this forum well hide this one and ban me like your brother sexkillz
Afam is the last person that will hate on cameroon considering how unpatriotic he is

so bounce and think twice before you post here
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:06am On May 29, 2013
onila: Afam is the last person that will hate on cameroon considering how unpatriotic he is

so bounce and think twice before you post here

look at who ask me to think before typing..wonder shall never end...
Afam ? Lol u are funny who hide my posts
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by onila(f): 12:09am On May 29, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
look at who ask me to think before typing..wonder shall never end...
Afam ? Lol u are funny who hide my posts
angry
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by diarra94(m): 3:12am On May 29, 2013
onila: Nigerians don't you think us not having constant electricity makes us more hardworking? when the light goes off. .u pick a novel. think of some business plans, go play sports or go and make money somewhere
i undastand what ure tryin to say but all these dont beat the available opportunities with constant electricity.
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by ayobase(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2013
Seun, pls can this make it to the FRONT PAGE?
Re: Nigerians Don't You Think Us Not Having Constant Electricity Makes Us More? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2013
Well, the only thing that correlates with lack of electricity is babies, and knowing the unreliability of electricity in Nigeria any intelligent citizen would have a generator just in case of a power cut ( which is always).

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Impeach Amaechi Thickens / Video Showing Votes Been Counted At The NGF / NGF Crisis Is A Calculated Attempt To Break Nigeria—gov Isa Yuguda Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.