Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) (22677 Views)

Obiano's Absence At Governors Meeting In Abuja,a Sign Of Seniority & Confidence / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:25pm On May 28, 2013
I didnt know Amaechi is now in the opposition. Ok, we have seen it now. Since it is opposition supporters that are fighting for him now and it is opposition supporters that are angry and speaking up for him in a matter that concerns his own party. Very funny. Nothing you will not see in Nigeria
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: [size=16pt]Which one is all this lamentation na! PDP says they dont want Amaechi as the chairman. What is your own with that? Na by force?

If you dont like it, go and win more governorship seats then come back and install your own person. I have never seen a bunch of whining babies like ACN. Haba! Una no get shame? [/size]

grin grin grin

Fortunately this is not a PDP Governors forum election.

Its a Nigerian governors forum election

Nigerian Governors forum voted in Amaechi, You and your ilks can vote in Jang as PDPGF chairman nothing wrong in that

8 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by GenOrumov: 4:28pm On May 28, 2013
tit: what you can learn from this:
Governor Aregbesola cannot use his phone to do a video recording!
Tinubu should send the guy back to school like the the Oga at the Top did to my guy.
Pardon me but I just have to say that you're unintelligent. If Someone can secretly film proceedings of an event and still managed to produce something of this quality, even FBI, KGB and CIA will promote the person.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:29pm On May 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Fortunately this is not a PDP Governors forum election.

Its a Nigerian governors forum election

Nigerian Governors forum voted in Amaechi, You and your ilks can vote in Jang as PDPGF chairman nothing wrong in that

Is Nigerian governors forum in the Nigerian constitution? What are their powers and function? You are too petty my friend. Grow up! Stop whining over nothing. Nigerians do not vote for governors forum leadership. It is a group that comprises of governors of the state and the party with the majority has said this is the person they want to lead. Deal with it. grin grin grin

The leadership of the NGF is a PDP affair. If the opposition does not like it, let them go and win more states. If the ACN had majority in the NGF, wouldnt the leader be choosing by Tinubu from his bedroom? hypocrites Unlimited... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Jaideyone(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2013
Hehe

Rotimi 3-0 jonaduck

#teamrotimi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by AZeD1(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2013
visalo:

The best answer for you is silent. apc noise maker

Bros this was what you wrote
Bros you get time to talk. if Amaechi beleived he is the one elect. then let him try to parade himself. Jang has paraded himself and he was welcome by the vise president and pdp national chairman. Let wait and see who will support this traitor call amaechi
What happened now? Or did Amaechi "doctor" the video?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2013
Mr Fayose, in demanding from Mr Adebisi Omoyeni the type of loyalty he himself gives to President Oluseugun Obasanjo, said “I am absolutely loyal to President Olusegun Obasanjo and no other interest can change my loyalty to him such that if the President asks me to slap anybody, I will not look back or hesitate before doing so, this is the kind of loyalty I expect from you.”
http://www.gamji.com/article5000/NEWS5193.htm

When the impeached and self-exiled governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayo Fayose was accused of supporting Atiku against President Obasanjo, he (Fayose) ran to Ota to deny the allegation. Sources said Fayose pledged 100 per cent loyalty to Obasanjo, saying "Sir, I am for you, if you ask me to slap the Vice President once, I will not hesitate to give him three dirty slaps." To further demonstrate his loyalty to Obasanjo, Fayose, while in office, was always prostrating to Baba not minding his exalted office.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=10661

Akpabio seems to be re-incarnating Fayose of Obasanjo years.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by AZeD1(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

Is Nigerian governors forum in the Nigerian constitution? What are their powers and function? You are too petty my friend. Grow up! Stop whining over nothing. Nigerians do not vote for governors forum leadership. It is a group that comprises of governors of the state and the party with the majority has said this is the person they want to lead. Deal with it. grin grin grin

The leadership of the NGF is a PDP affair. If the opposition does not like it, let them go and win more states. If the ACN had majority in the NGF, wouldnt the leader be choosing by Tinubu from his bedroom? hypocrites Unlimited... grin grin grin
Some days back you were claiming Amaechi did not win, now you are saying a different thing. Can't you be truthful for once?

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2013
Olusegun Mimiko is a disgrace to the people of Ondo state and Yorubaland in general.
Yoruba's are known to always uphold their values but he has proven himself to be a basta.rd.

As for Akpabio, election rigger and voice of the retardeen, i'm not surprised. He has always proven to be not so trustworthy.

8 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Akiika: 4:34pm On May 28, 2013
Now i get it!!! these are Nigerian Governors? shouting like a kindergarten class in the absence of a teacher. Chei, no hope for this darn country.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Mogidi: 4:35pm On May 28, 2013
Gbawe: Shame on the blind GEJ supporters here. You guys are an absolute disgrace if you can still talk in defence of the GEJ gang of Mimiko/Akpabio/Obi and Jang. It means you people are undoubtedly fraudulent in real life and general miscreants. Every decent person has a level at which they will turn back to concede this is wrong. Yet we know criminal-minded elements will back criminal behaviour.

And this is coming from a man who worships Tinubu come on Gbawe you really have no shame.

Don't forget when you start using those qualifiers like "fraudulent, miscreants,criminal-minded you leave us with no option but to reply in kind.

Can't tell you the comfort I'd have if I can nauseate the Eba and okro soup I just had on that thing you call your face.

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 28, 2013
omoajiri: Can we have a video footage of the said election instead of a still photo-video of the jamboree.
..By the way, that was Gov. Amosun doing the counting for the video....
abi it just picture with lots of noise. So is this evidence?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: I didnt know Amaechi is now in the opposition. Ok, we have seen it now. Since it is opposition supporters that are fighting for him now and it is opposition supporters that are angry and speaking up for him in a matter that concerns his own party. Very funny. Nothing you will not see in Nigeria
opposition supporters are not fighting for ameachi,rather well-meaning and sensible nigerians are appalled at the denigration with which our democracy has been met.

we are amazed at the moronic displays of president jonathan,his henchmen and his party.

we are amazed at ignorant buffoons like you who see nothing wrong in the actions of the president.

we are appalled that our president will employ all powers at his disposal to witchhunt a democratically elected governor of a state.

we are amazed at the level of rot that is in the ruling party,the kind of rot that will make them seek ways of upturning the result of an election in which only 35 people participated.we can now see that hoodwinking the public is their stock in trade and we are no longer left in doubt that the only way they continually entrench themselves in office is by using the same tactics

18 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2013
MANY LEADERS AS YOU SEE DEM
Animal in human skin
Animal dey put e tie o
Animal dey wear Agbada
Animal dey put u suit u

These disguising leaders ee-oh, na wah for dem.

I feel sorry for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

why do i detect i bit of sarcasm in this comment?are you trying to be funny?if so,you got to try harder otherwise i'd have to conclude your case is more critical than imagined.its not just incredulous but utterly crazie for a supposedly sane,intelligent individual to say the NIGERIAN GOVERNORS FORUM is a PDP affair

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:42pm On May 28, 2013
Delafruita:
opposition supporters are not fighting for ameachi,rather well-meaning and sensible nigerians are appalled at the denigration with which our democracy has been met.

we are amazed at the moronic displays of president jonathan,his henchmen and his party.

we are amazed at ignorant buffoons like you who see nothing wrong in the actions of the president.

we are appalled that our president will employ all powers at his disposal to witchhunt a democratically elected governor of a state.

we are amazed at the level of rot that is in the ruling party,the kind of rot that will make them seek ways of upturning the result of an election in which only 35 people participated.we can now see that hoodwinking the public is their stock in trade and we are no longer left in doubt that the only way they continually entrench themselves in office is by using the same tactics

How does the rot in the PDP concern you? If the PDP is rotten, go and register to vote and go and vote them out in 2015. Leave them to their internal party issues. Face your own party. You people have not even secured a name yet, yet you spend all your energies talking and whinning about another man's party. Why the obsession? Abi you are PDP secret admirer? No wonder you people always outsource your presidential candidates to the PDP... grin grin grin
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
Mogidi:

And this is coming from a man who worships Tinubu come on Gbawe you really have no shame.

Don't forget when you start using those qualifiers like "fraudulent, miscreants,criminal-minded you leave us with no option but to reply in kind.

Can't tell you the comfort I'd have if I can nauseate the Eba and okro soup I just had on that thing you call your face.

this trick is old.i mean this trick which works by relating everything to tinubu while contiually neglecting to mention that he was investigated and tried without any wrongdoing been established

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
Stop crying more than the bereaved! Face your own party! Go and secure a name first. The real APC is still laying claim to the name oh, in case you have forgotten. The CPC and ANPP have not even agreed to the winch broom yet, you got issue man. Sort it out and stop worrying about another man's pot of soup!
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Mogidi: 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
Delafruita: you are undoubtedly a rogue.a big one at that.

you remind me of beaf(RIP) but then am sure u noticed the RIP.beaf is no longer in the nairaland universe.he has mved to the world beyond,the same abyss myopic and ignorant bootlickerss go to when they get totally whitewashed by the truth.

You're here making all these derogatory comments about "Beaf", who is probably living it up in Bahamas with bevy of beauties in tow.
Anyway you can continue hurling insults behind the anonymity the internet provides, you have no other option.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by sammyj: 4:49pm On May 28, 2013
Hello All, Please checkout the better version of the video of via this link: http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/05/28/video-watch-voting-and-counting-at-controversial-nigeria-governors-forum-election/

I just wonder how far our so called politicians can go just to have what they want. We are all in serious trouble if we allow them to continue to deceive us with all kind of lies. Hope 2015 will not go this way too.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

How does the rot in the PDP concern you? If the PDP is rotten, go and register to vote and go and vote them out in 2015. Leave them to their internal party issues. Face your own party. You people have not even secured a name yet, yet you spend all your energies talking and whinning about another man's party. Why the obsession? Abi you are PDP secret admirer? No wonder you people always outsource your presidential candidates to the PDP... grin grin grin
why does everyone that criticises the PDP have to be from APC?cant there be political commentators who can comment without bias on happenings in the polity?in case you dont know,president jonathan isnt a property of the PDP,he is a property of nigerian and when he chooses to misuse the mandate given to him by nigerians,it then behoves on the same nigerians to call him to order.i am not an admirer of governor amaechi and i do no have firsthand information on his antecedents in office.the reality is his actions do not concern me because he i the governor of rivers state,a state i have nver been to and have no business or personal concerns in.president jonathan on the other hand is the president of this country.his actions must be scrutinised by me in a bid to ensure its in the best interest of me and my future generation.

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by EagleNest(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2013
PDP...Oh PDP...any kingdom that divides against itself MUST surely fall.
This is just an 'eye opener', the real fall is coming. How mighty is the fall.
Use your tongue and count your teeth. GEJ is a bad product, why forcing him on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2013
Mogidi:

You're here making all these derogatory comments about "Beaf", who is probably living it up in Bahamas with bevy of beauties in tow.
Anyway you can continue hurling insults behind the anonymity the internet provides, you have no other option.
is the bolded supposed to be some sort of achievement of which i should be envious?is that the reward you are working towards?bahamas is a visa-free country to which anyone can get access to so stop hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by takedat(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: Stop crying more than the bereaved! Face your own party! Go and secure a name first. The real APC is still laying claim to the name oh, in case you have forgotten. The CPC and ANPP have not even agreed to the winch broom yet, you got issue man. Sort it out and stop worrying about another man's pot of soup!
Guy you no dey shame? Lol! If these hooligans and barefaced liars we have for leaders(Pro-Jang/GEJ governors) can come out to deny an election was held, it means we are to expect the worst from them come 2015! You na no try at all!
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Gbawe: 4:51pm On May 28, 2013
Mogidi:

What is the matter? What is this pre-menstrual display in aid of? Did I mention your name or is it that my words spoke to your guilty conscience personally?

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:51pm On May 28, 2013
Delafruita: why does everyone that criticises the PDP have to be from APC?cant there be political commentators who can comment without bias on happenings in the polity?in case you dont know,president jonathan isnt a property of the PDP,he is a property of nigerian and when he chooses to misuse the mandate given to him by nigerians,it then behoves on the same nigerians to call him to order.i am not an admirer of governor amaechi and i do no have firsthand information on his antecedents in office.the reality is his actions do not concern me because he i the governor of rivers state,a state i have nver been to and have no business or personal concerns in.president jonathan on the other hand is the president of this country.his actions must be scrutinised by me in a bid to ensure its in the best interest of me and my future generation.

Of course, you are not an admirer of Amaechi. You are a GEJ hater. So the enemy of your enemy is your friend!

You will take sides with any foool or rogue who doesnt like GEJ because of your hate and bigotry. Its in you!

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by rman: 4:52pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: [size=16pt]Which one is all this lamentation na! PDP says they dont want Amaechi as the chairman. What is your own with that? Na by force?

If you dont like it, go and win more governorship seats then come back and install your own person. I have never seen a bunch of whining babies like ACN. Haba! Una no get shame? [/size]

grin grin grin

If you like, take 3310 take record where aregberascal they shiite. Who cares? Stop whining and be matured. They dont want Amaechi, simple. What has a sagem phone video got to do with anything! They are the majority party. If Amaechi feels more loved by the opposititon, why not declare for them? Does he not have any principles at all. He wants to eat his cake and have it. He wants to be in PDP and be planning with the opposisition? How on earth will that work? Na wa for hypocrites

For some of us, it is not about PDP, ACN or ACP, it is a about a group of people that claimed they won an election when facts and evidence showed they lost.
Unfortunately, it was an electroral process that got these people there ( so it seems ), they are leaders of our states as governors. If these liars can come out openly to do this and you as an ordinary citizen did not see anything wrong in it due to political affiliation, then shame on you and what/whoever you represent.

In fact, in a civilized clime, you have lost all credibilty on this forum and must have done serious damages to who or whatever you are trying to promote.

4 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:53pm On May 28, 2013
take dat: Guy you no dey shame? Lol! If these hooligans and barefaced liars we have for leaders(Pro-Jang/GEJ governors) can come out to deny an election was held, it means we are to expect the worst from them come 2015! You na no try at all!

Go and sit down my friend! You dey shame na im you dey support a drug addict and thief as your chairman? You dey shame na im you dey go around supporting a bigot and criminal as your hero? Youu guys are terrible hypocrites... grin
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 28, 2013
rman:

For some of us, it is not about PDP, ACN or ACP, it is a about a group of people that claimed they won an election when facts and evidence showed they lost.
Unfortunately, it was an electroral process that got these people there ( so it seems ), they are leaders of our states as governors. If these liars can come out openly to do this and you as an ordinary citizen did not see anything wrong in it due to political affiliation, then shame on you and what/whoever you represent.

In fact, in a cicvilized clime, you have lost all credibilty on this forum and must have done serious damages to who or whatevr you are trying to promote.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

Of course, you are not an admirer of Amaechi. You are a GEJ hater. So the enemy of your enemy is your friend!

You will take sides with any foool or rogue who doesnt like GEJ because of your hate and bigotry. Its in you!
i donot hate GEJ but i detest his administration.i can boldly his past 3years have been years of failure.perhaps tomorrow he will throw up another crisis to distract us from his failures.he will probably rename another university,perhaps we might her UNICHEBE or PAJUNI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police / Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.