Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Engine Vibration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Vibration (864 Views)

Troublesome Camry And Vibration / Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. / Vibration And Jerking Problem With Mazda Millenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engine Vibration by pukka5050: 12:19pm On May 28, 2013
I drive a '93 model honda accord (hallah)with automatic transmission.The engine always vibrate at idle when in gear,to the extent that passersby notice the car vibration.whenever i put my leg away from the brake it drives smoothly again.my mechanic check the mounts,he said they are okay,he serviced the nozzles,check the plugs and adjust the rpm....all to no avail.Please i need an urgent advice on what to check and do again.
Re: Engine Vibration by jeffp: 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
throw away d car..it is nt in fashion again
Re: Engine Vibration by okenwa(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2013
Change engine seat, simple
Re: Engine Vibration by sultaan(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2013
engine misfire,and or vacuum leak mechanic messing thing up by adjusting instead of fixing the problem
Re: Engine Vibration by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2013
okenwa: Change engine seat, simple

from the way he discribed it, it has nothing to do with a mounting/aka engine seat

its the engine vibrating meaning something is not right with the engine

needs to check things like plugs, ht leads if it has one etc
Re: Engine Vibration by pukka5050: 12:43pm On May 29, 2013
thanks all for the advice,i will do that again........more suggestion from the house....ikenna any idea?
Re: Engine Vibration by JUO(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2013
i once expereinced this i don't know what my Electrician did to the car, the thing stopped. i think it has to do with misfiring
Re: Engine Vibration by pukka5050: 9:12pm On May 29, 2013
@ JUO,thank u so much,i never thought of that,i will take it to my car electrician.
Re: Engine Vibration by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2013
pukka5050: @ JUO,thank u so much,i never thought of that,i will take it to my car electrician.

the car needs a mechanic not an electrician

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Afford N25,000 & N15,000 For A New Plate Number & Driver's License Ooo! / Please Help, Car Malfunction . / How Much Do You Care For Your Car!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.