Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, (4142 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops / Notification Of New Account Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, by elphamexcels: 12:47pm On May 28, 2013
Good day dear readers, I hope dis makes front page to save unsuspecting Nigerians, I have dedicated time to post this write-up because it seems the rate of internet fraud in Nigeria is on the rise once again, and something must be done about it. If the government is not really doing much to tackle this, the only option left is for us as individuals to get wiser. As I have twice been a victim of the heartless fraudsters I wouldn’t want any more Nigerians to fall into such pathetic situation.

If you are one of those who patronize products from online classified sites like google trader, OLX, tradestable, etc..you have to be very very careful. I’m not saying its an entirely bad idea, but fraudsters have taken advantage of these mediums meant to better our lives, to cause havoc and bring disrepute to the name of our dear country worldwide.
Once you see goods advertised, in which the price is extremely low beyond the real cost-price, for example, a brand new HP 650 Laptop which should be about 83k being advertised for 26k. They sweet-talk you and tell u to pay into their bank accounts, that the would send ur goods via a DJL or other courier services.

Dont ever pay money to anyone u dont know or cannot see, I just took my time to drop so names, phone numbers and bank account numbers of some fraudsters that have defrauded me in the past and some other people i know. Add yours if you have ever been a victim, to safe other unsuspecting Nigerians..

Account name: Charles Dayo
Account number: 2081268610
Bank:Zenith Bank
Phone no: 08037111755

Account name: Alexander uwadiae
Acc number: 00860520099881
Bank name: UBA
Phone no: 08115419570

Name: Roland Olowogoke
Claims to be: Managing Director at Citadel Communications Ltd
First Bank Plc.
Acct Name: Citadel Communication.
Acct Number: 3054196181
tell:: 08051651244

Desmond Emowazino Eloghene a.k.a Bright Esuike
acct numb:3060262050
phone: 08162164310.
He is a beast nd a 100 percent cyber criminial.dnt evn doubt. D site he uses is london2naija. nd cheapblackberry.tk.

site:: http://www.e-tradebybarter.com/
STESAD GLOBAL SYSTEM LTD.
Tell: 07063810173
Its a Nigerian that is in-charged, but ues a foreign name of Gloria GardencitY as mail, on skype and on BBM, He has defrauded countless nigerians, by promising magic booster-shares once you input your money.

Add yours if you have ever been a victim, to safe other unsuspecting Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, by Masterace(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adebanjo Oludipupo
0050409805 GTbBank.
+2348168912595
BB:2A82FDB1
ePay SYSTEM,Sender : katarina

1 Like

Re: Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, by Tgirl4u: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Harry Omokhagbo
Acct no. 6051821134
Fidelity bank
Re: Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, by Beetech: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Scammer alert!!!
Do not have any transaction with this guy, Josh A. (Telegram Username - On_me1) ... he's a scammer.. His account details is

Diamond bank
Joshua abumere oseimobor

Share to all groups
Re: Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, by oyolohi: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2019
BANK NAME – ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NAME –BENJAMIN OKOROKPA
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 2111209107
ACCOUNT TYPE – SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Jambhelp2@gmail.com / jambhelp2@gmail.com

Email doesn't exist!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Register An Alumni Association? / I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities / Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.