Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering (12184 Views)

Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / Ex-Zambian President Arrested For Nigerian Oil Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by YoungGame: 6:01am On May 29, 2013
This country self, poor man wey theif magi na jail im dey go sharply, while rich man wey steal billions with pen na 1 week in jail + option of bail.. Chai.. Anyways, God pass them.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by vixen2: 6:09am On May 29, 2013
d criminals are alwyz due for arrest
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by goldolu: 6:10am On May 29, 2013
Mogidi:

He was an accomplice of former Gov Attahiru and the money wasn't NFF's money. I can't see how it would dent their image considering it was not sanctioned by NFF leadership.
An NFF official in a money laundering matter, where did he get the training from? $200k was stolen from a vault at the glass house some years ago, what was the vadict? He perfected the act somewhere before Bafarawa knew about his ability and subsequently contracted him, we are watching!
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Fourcade(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2013
INFO70:
It might not even be four weeks in jail,you will be surprised to hear that he is sentence to four hours in his bedroom .

Or he was 'invited' to the office abi court to make clarifications on the matter! grin...thatz all!
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by hikmoj(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2013
Its very sad,we stil hav laundrers & DRYCLEANERS in dat glass house
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by adexway(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2013
This development wont come as a surprise to any ardent follower of the round leather game in nija. Afterall, we still remember the fifa stolen money in the glass house ($200,000), of which not even the EVER FRAUDULENT CORRUPT COMMISSION has an answer to. And to think that among the life lines available to these crooks is PLEA BARGAINING, you'll know as much as i do that it's another chasing after a ghost by the EFCC.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by AbuMikey(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2013
DafuQ
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Dabss(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2013
brownlord:

Oga wake up from your dream, na 9Ja you dey, watch out, the guy would soon walk out of the EFCC custody like he went to play "who wants to be a millionaire" all he need is to use any of the 3 lifeline

1. Phone his Godfather
2. Bribe the judge
3. pay e tax.

Nigeria, Good nation, bad leaders
na. He is in this mess because he has not settled his godfather
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Sconty09(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2013
This is what I keep telling people ,corruption has no color, You can see now where an Ibo Umeh Christian and Hausa Bafawara stealing Muslim state treasury. They re best of friend when they re stealing ,they see no difference between themselves ,no tribal or religion difference sighted as problem. Don't be tribal, religious or sentimental when it comes to dealing with people of evil irrespective of the tribes and religion.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by banki(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2013
When it comes to looting there's no ss north east born to rule,yoruba, biafra bla blah
This is another proof that oUr problem is leadership and not ethnicity
Bafarawa was stealing sokoto peoples money umeh was hiding for him....
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by tspun(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2013
no be today na...
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by plainmirror(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2013
Wait till ℓ get dere!
Idiot! Thief! Ole!
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by tspun(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2013
gud for them.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Nobody: 8:16am On May 29, 2013
brownlord:

Oga wake up from your dream, na 9Ja you dey, watch out, the guy would soon walk out of the EFCC custody like he went to play "who wants to be a millionaire" all he need is to use any of the 3 lifeline

1. Phone his Godfather
2. Bribe the judge
3. pay e tax.

Nigeria, Good nation, bad leaders

And Nigerians will still continue their 'bad leaders' anthem! So Judge is also a politician? FYI, HE is a an average working-class Nigerian. If we refuse to see this problem, nothing will be solved. sad.

Nigeria, Great Nation, Bad People....that's more like it angry
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by lionshare: 8:21am On May 29, 2013
EFCC and their witch hunting policies...am sure amaechi is next...
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Nuzo1(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2013
Senator Tobijah: Don't be surprised when they Sentence him to four weeks in Jail

Honestly, I don't mind if the court let's them walk free without any sentencing.

I'm only concerned in them returning the N15 billion to Sokoto state.

Problem is that the present koboko weilding governor will steal it again. angry
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Reference(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2013
OlamideOkadigbo:
His criminal records should av been properly checked before he was allowed to vie for the NFF post.

Abi oh. didn't he submit a CV that would contain amongst other things places of previous appointments. Oh, I forgot, this is Nigeria, paper is paper, money is money.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by toyfat: 8:52am On May 29, 2013
Why are they telling us?...justice will be auctioned..he's gon plee guilty and freed afterall...make I drink my garri in peace abeg
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Nobody: 9:00am On May 29, 2013
GeneralJ: how come EFCC always arrest arreest, but we never hear of prosecution

Because EFCC too is corrupt.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Nuzo1(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2013
lionshare: EFCC and their witch hunting policies...am sure amaechi is next...

You are either a comedian or a very dumb human being.

Somebody is being arrested for stealing about $100 million with evidence and you call it witchhunting?

Nigerians haven't even realized how the 5th republic governors (with a little exception to late Yardua) stole to the tune of multi million dollars.

It was a bonanza for them that period.

And as for Amaechi, only the muliti billion Naira fraud in the GPC and mono rail projects make Odili's stolen billions look like child's play.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Pennywise(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2013
I am sure Nigerians would like to see Ibrahim Lamorde's EFCC report card.

Making arrests without diligent prosecution. This pattern has become all too familiar. It seems the EFCC men are only interested in a piece of their own 'action'. The 'settlement phenomenon' some might say.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by olajide1895: 9:42am On May 29, 2013
He should be sidelined from NFF board for the period of his court hearing.
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by 2goodbobo(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2013
Arrest today release tomorrow. Mtchewwwww
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2013
Na wao,when is this country going to ne better?
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by hikmoj(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
Pls make dem handle am 2 PONICE,PONICE go collect our money 4us
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by brownlord: 2:09pm On May 29, 2013
Diasporan:
Bros are you sure you are not one of the IMSU students expelled of recent?See the way you dey break bottle anyhow with your grammar

You be complete olodo, tell me say u believe I meant tht
Re: NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering by Diasporan(m): 3:28am On May 30, 2013
brownlord:

You be complete olodo, tell me say u believe I meant tht
I can stake anything including my girl friend you can't make two correct simple sentences.If you are bold enough why didn't you reply me in English?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attempt To Bomb APC's Office In Ebonyi, APGA’s Destroyed / Senator Adeleke Sues Police Ig, Aig Over His Recent Detention / I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.