Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? (1525 Views)

If This Is True Then Why Isn't This Woman Arrested Yet? / Governor Amaechi:Why President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is In Trouble / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by madamoringo(f): 6:44pm On May 28, 2013
The retardeenic GEJ - Amaechi saga will eventually blow on top the retardeen - eventually and his supporters. But that we will wait to see but why ain't ANY person of ibo origin making any statement yet about the illegality of what is going on? The northers have been talking, the SWesterners are never one to shy away from taking responsibility. Why is there no ibo man among all to say, well I like and voted for the retardeen because he is Azikiwe but what he is doing is WRONG. This is what I think may help him...etc?? When will ibos be able to take any responsibility, lead and shape mass opinions of the people like the Yorubas have done for several decades?
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by Blueboy0402: 7:35pm On May 28, 2013
madam_oringo: The retardeenic GEJ - Amaechi saga will eventually blow on top the retardeen - eventually and his supporters. But that we will wait to see but why ain't ANY person of ibo origin making any statement yet about the illegality of what is going on? The northers have been talking, the SWesterners are never one to shy away from taking responsibility. Why is there no ibo man among all to say, well I like and voted for the retardeen because he is Azikiwe but what he is doing is WRONG. This is what I think may help him...etc?? When will ibos be able to take any responsibility, lead and shape mass opinions of the people like the Yorubas have done for several decades?
Since GEJ vs Amaechi saga started different commentators suddenly emerged. Virtyally all classes of Nigerians illiterate and literate, naive and knowledgeable, uninformed and informed have taken part in this discourse in one form or the other. Those who are ignorant of Rivers state politics have joined the bandwagon.

The morality/illegality in the feud between GEJ and Amaechi is a discussion for another day. But may I ask the op: why are you crying more than the bereaved? PDP is in crisis yet ACN/CPC are crying more than PDP itself. Now I know the op is a learner in politics. Why havn't the north condem boko haram? You study events in politics before making comments.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by Ikengawo: 8:24pm On May 28, 2013
because Amaechi getting suspended from a political party and running an election of a powerless symbolic fraternity of governors, believe it or not, is not a national crisis. All of the constituent bodies you speak of that have said something should know that politics, and more important feminine quarrels between politicians, is not the end all, be all of life and development. Next the SW and North will riot when GEJ quarrels with his wife over yam and agege.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by Les: 9:32pm On May 28, 2013
Bia op, wat is ur own, cant u do anything without pokin on d Igbos?? Igbo no do anythingDuring subsidy protest, Igbos no condem boko haram, Igbos no do dis, Igbos no do dat.

After killing millions of Igbo kids in 1967, wat else do you want from them again.
F.Y.I, Igbos have had their share of dis nonsense Called nigeria, free them make them rest jor and it'll do you more harm than good if u wouldn't let a sleeping dog lie.
They have bigger problems than attending to two controversial brothers!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by ekoileee: 9:41pm On May 28, 2013
All bought and paid for so expect nothing from them
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by ekoileee: 9:51pm On May 28, 2013
Ignorant village illiterate with apples and oranges. Hopeless village nuisance . Smh..
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2013
Amaechi is a sabo in the mould of Ifeajuna and Banjo. We, the good people of the former republic of Biafra Do not condone such otherwise he will sell us to the opposition like the frog-eyed Tinubu sold Ribadu out last time.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by Nedu31(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2013
Moderator! Dis OP break rule no.2,by insulting our no.1 citizen, justice mst prevail.
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by madamoringo(f): 2:59am On May 29, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Since GEJ vs Amaechi saga started different commentators suddenly emerged. Virtyally all classes of Nigerians illiterate and literate, naive and knowledgeable, uninformed and informed have taken part in this discourse in one form or the other. Those who are ignorant of Rivers state politics have joined the bandwagon.

The morality/illegality in the feud between GEJ and Amaechi is a discussion for another day. But may I ask the op: why are you crying more than the bereaved? PDP is in crisis yet ACN/CPC are crying more than PDP itself. Now I know the op is a learner in politics. Why havn't the north condem boko haram? You study events in politics before making comments.

I think you were dead or unborn when Nigerians, mostly from the SW fought and did the same thing they are doing now to ensure Jonathan was rescued from inside Turai's pant where he was under pitiful permanent arrest! To you and your immoral ilk, it is about party, or ethnic group or some other parochial consideration that determines if you speak up or keep quiet! I will wager that you are an ibo boy / baby for that is how they typically look at things. The people who are standing up for the 'right' and common sense do it not because they care about Amaechi in a personal way, they would do it for almost any circumstance in which social justice, egalitarianism has been put down for they type of high-handed, tribal feudalism known with the retardeen and the igbos. This is why people like Gani, Soyinka, Solarin, Fela, Jango (Ife), etc, etc fought for everyone from all parts of Nigeria, the same way they fought for retardeen GEJ when he could not look Turai in the eye, much less Andoakaa. You are a baby, go and learn history before you make a fool of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by AdviserGeneral: 3:00am On May 29, 2013
madam_oringo: The retardeenic GEJ - Amaechi saga will eventually blow on top the retardeen - eventually and his supporters. But that we will wait to see but why ain't ANY person of ibo origin making any statement yet about the illegality of what is going on? The northers have been talking, the SWesterners are never one to shy away from taking responsibility. Why is there no ibo man among all to say, well I like and voted for the retardeen because he is Azikiwe but what he is doing is WRONG. This is what I think may help him...etc?? When will ibos be able to take any responsibility, lead and shape mass opinions of the people like the Yorubas have done for several decades?

Since you are Ibo, you can start it as well. Advise Amaechi that since he's no David; why fighting Goliath.
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by madamoringo(f): 3:01am On May 29, 2013
Nedu31: Moderator! Dis OP break rule no.2,by insulting our no.1 citizen, justice mst prevail.

Typical ibo man grin grin. Even Obama for all his mostly positive (and some negative) perception cannot help but take it that some people disagree with him. Retardeenic GEJ with his madness does not even deserve mention! LOL
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by madamoringo(f): 3:06am On May 29, 2013
Ikengawo: because Amaechi getting suspended from a political party and running an election of a powerless symbolic fraternity of governors, believe it or not, is not a national crisis. All of the constituent bodies you speak of that have said something should know that politics, and more important feminine quarrels between politicians, is not the end all, be all of life and development. Next the SW and North will riot when GEJ quarrels with his wife over yam and agege.

Ikenagwo, I guess you must be igbo (or ibo) right? Today, it is Amaechi today it could be you or anyone else. If the fraternity was of no consequence, why didn't you go tell them before they cast their votes in the elections? Well, 35 people voted, not your business, should the results be unacceptable to you, well try harder next time for 19 >> 16 and politics is still a game of numbers! The SW has a history of standing up for people in Nigerians, the same way they did for the retardeen. Watch it as most ibos will not utter a word! They think by keeping quiet, the retardeen will surely award another road contract to do some road construction in the SE?? LWTMB! Igbos will sell themselves for any kind of gains, even something that is already their, a road that is their right after electing a government.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by madamoringo(f): 3:14am On May 29, 2013
It seems that after Rochas read my post, he has hurriedly gone on TV to at least have it on record that he stood up for the truth of what happened during their closed door election in the NGF. Only if more ibos could at least speak the truth and not have to lick the retardeen's black Bottom hole! This is the kind of attitude that will liberate them but they don't even know it! The retardeen can never pick a fight with any Northern or SWestern governor in the brazen manner he has done with Sylva and now Amaechi. The northerners will not only disgrace him but will have no qualms killing him off when the opportunity presents itself and they are sure to continue to do it like they have been doing to the igbos who were put in this difficult situation by the antics of Nzeogwu, Ifeajuma, Azikiwe, Ironsi (who refused to prosecute the coup plotters), then Ojukwu! The SWesterners know they don't and will never NEED anything from the retardeen government, haba, people who have been in civilization since medieval times (1500s) when Ijaw was not even known of formed as a tribe! Well before the igbos were discovered in the enclaves of the SE?

While OBJ could do a lot of things and get away with it (think super intelligence, smartness, cunning, diplomacy, brute force, very strong connections since his military days), what will the retardeen place his mind on? May you reap what you sow retardeen...now say AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by warrah(m): 3:14am On May 29, 2013
I personally hate it when some people write "ibo" instead of IGBO, there is nothing like ibo.......its IGBO.
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by Kairoseki77: 4:54am On May 29, 2013
warrah: I personally hate it when some people write "ibo" instead of IGBO, there is nothing like ibo.......its IGBO.

Didn't you just add the "g" a few years ago?

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by ichidodo: 7:28am On May 29, 2013
The igbos have better things to do than to intervene in matters concerning 'Gej, his wife and agege'
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by bloggernaija: 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
People keep saying that Rochas is an opportunist .even obasanjo cannot stop talking about him.
I can authoritatively argue that Rochas and nigige are probably the only true politician in the southeast .which ever way the wind blows in 2015 , they will still remain standing either by getting reelected or via ministerial appointment.the two of them look like the future kingmakers in that region.the only thing Rochas has to do is to double up in terms of performance .

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by madamoringo(f): 1:54pm On May 29, 2013
ichidodo: The igbos have better things to do than to intervene in matters concerning 'Gej, his wife and agege'

Yes, because ibos are not leadership material. A leader of a society, country or people know exactly what values are MOST IMPORTANT and anticipating them, being actively engaged is the way to show leadership by example. This attitude you alluded to is the reason why igbos have never produced an effectual leader. Zik had to hurriedly copy Chief Awolowo's policies of that time but it failed miserably because they were not his thought out or original inventions. Ironsi was NOT a leader, he could not do what is right for the country for he thought well, since Ibo soldiers were the ones who killed others, no problem, he did not have to intervene. Ojukwu intervened not for the good of the country, but a narrow interest of only his people. Contrast that with Gowon who intervened on behalf of the whole country. This is the core reason why ibos have not been given a chance at national leadership since their experiment of the 60s.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by aurenflani: 12:01am On May 30, 2013
warrah: I personally hate it when some people write "ibo" instead of IGBO, there is nothing like ibo.......its IGBO.

It is Roman script not ibo script. Go bring yours! grin
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by osarumenojo: 12:22am On May 30, 2013
Abeg there is no diff.
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by osarumenojo: 12:25am On May 30, 2013
pls u guys should stop using foul language
Re: GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? by revolt(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2013
Vv.
madam_oringo:

I think you were dead or unborn when Nigerians, mostly from the SW fought and did the same thing they are doing now to ensure Jonathan was rescued from inside Turai's pant where he was under pitiful permanent arrest! To you and your immoral ilk, it is about party, or ethnic group or some other parochial consideration that determines if you speak up or keep quiet! I will wager that you are an ibo boy / baby for that is how they typically look at things. The people who are standing up for the 'right' and common sense do it not because they care about Amaechi in a personal way, they would do it for almost any circumstance in which social justice, egalitarianism has been put down for they type of high-handed, tribal feudalism known with the retardeen and the igbos. This is why people like Gani, Soyinka, Solarin, Fela, Jango (Ife), etc, etc fought for everyone from all parts of Nigeria, the same way they fought for retardeen GEJ when he could not look Turai in the eye, much less Andoakaa. You are a baby, go and learn history before you make a fool of yourself.
ure def a lousy analyst if u fink turai was holdn GEJ to ransome! So the 1dt lady can control senate military n etc? Nlnders sef

(1) (Reply)

2015-new-pdp-apc-in-secret-agreement / Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates / Jonathan Is A Faithful Apprentice Of Obasanjo’s School Of Politics-femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.