Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? (988 Views)

Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:15am On May 29, 2013
To the ladies in the house, I think you know the best answer to this question. If you are one of those dating some bad guys and you think you are one of the good girls, why do you date the bad guys? It baffles me when I see those good girls dating the bad guys over the good ones. Just would like to know. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by 190: 3:19am On May 29, 2013
Wait let me ask your sister tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 29, 2013
emmboy: To the ladies in the house, I think you know the best answer to this question. If you are one of those dating some bad guys and you think you are one of the good girls, why do you date the bad guys? It baffles me when I see those good girls dating the bad guys over the good ones. Just would like to know. Thanks.
it has nothing to do with being a good or bad girl.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 29, 2013
190, I always knew you are a fool a big one at that but I'm glad I confirmed it today. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 4:11am On May 29, 2013
It's because bad guys know the best way to treat a hoe grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Godson201333(m): 5:27am On May 29, 2013
bad guyz can be protective of em......But wait are you a good or bad guy?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by legzydaboss(m): 5:34am On May 29, 2013
190: Wait let me ask your sister tongue

yhu wicked oh 190 which kind ansa b dat shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by legzydaboss(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2013
w8 make gurlz cum ansa yew grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Mynd44: 5:49am On May 29, 2013
Another redundant thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by gistwithmontaro: 6:28am On May 29, 2013
bad girls like bad guys. Good girls are extremely rare these days.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by obo389(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=emmboy]190, I always knew you are a fool a big one at that but I'm glad I confirmed it today. Bastard!
undecided is dis insult necessary?cant anybody get sacastical?mtecheeew
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nomski0(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2013
I think good girls date bad guys because of some crazy romantic notion of trying to turn them into good guys and their own personal toe kissers. Sadly they only have their hearts trampled on.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2013
@Op all these good and bad happened in our imagination, no one will see a bad situation and willing want to go into it.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by 190: 9:15am On May 29, 2013
emmboy: 190, I always knew you are a fool a big one at that but I'm glad I confirmed it today. Bastard!

Ur father undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by clemz85(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2013
imo, i trace it to the portion of the bible that says
"good things and bad things worketh together..."

may be to balance the eguation and complete each other

my 1dolla
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 29, 2013
190, So you can still reply after all your stupidity. You know me I no send your papa for this forum. You don't have to comment on my post.I think you've made enough fame by being stupid on here. But I'll be willing to kick that stupidity off your sorry trying-to-be-funny-empty-head. I know the reason you talked ill of my sis without knowing 'em is simply because you are not proud of yours because them don turn to public toilet so its normal for you not to have respect for other people's sisters.... Bastard! You sought attention, you got one.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by awistle(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2013
So there are still good gals in dis country shocked am suprised o, nothing lyk gud gal or bad guy na ur game.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2013
@awistle Maybe you are right.... Its your game that matter.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Mynd44: 11:32am On May 29, 2013
Shots fired cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Gudiza(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2013
Yeah, that's cause BAD is exciting and with 'em, you never know what can come next... like babe-I-think-I-might've-got-crabs exciting! wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by 190: 11:56am On May 29, 2013
Lol the thing pain am @OP

Okay sorry don't be angry don't ask your sister ask ur future gf tongue

Ijebu Vulture lurking behind the scenes

I'm out

Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Sanboy25: 1:24pm On May 29, 2013

I believe that it's because bad boys seems to offer some kind of 'adventurous' life.
You know that around them you'll never be bored.
Life with bad boys is more action-packed than James Bond's movies.
Hahaha grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2013
grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love To Date Bad Guys? by daduke2k(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2013
@emmboy, this is a faceless forum. Whatever U̶̲̥̅̊ see here is just about W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥τ̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ would expect. Please shun the insult abeg, U̶̲̥̅̊ are belittling ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ self extensively. If U̶̲̥̅̊ are worth ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ salt U̶̲̥̅̊ woulda known τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ 190 is just playing around. Get a hold of urself dude Ãήϑ stop being insecure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Handsome / 3 Words He Never Wants To Hear You Say / Man Marries A Tree In Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.