Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital (19200 Views)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / 4 Blocks Of Uncompleted Two Bedroom En-suite Flats N7milliom (wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pix

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by keziah123: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
helpee:

The above calculations actually meant nothing to me but the bricklayet thought an engineer gave me the breakdown. I just followed how adulwastex did his analysis and used it to manipulate my own. Na so the builder just dey look me. I will post the plan soon
You haven't posted the plan.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by ceelog(m): 5:23am On Aug 24, 2017
helpee:
The digging of the two septic tank in search of filling sand took some time away from rounding up the foundation. However it is worth it since we no longer need to buy any filling sand whatsoever so at least some money saved. We should start casting the DPC tommorrow.

Pardon my curiosity I thought septic tank (and underground water tanks) need to be pillar and beam cast with concrete and steel for durability Did you consider that? I love your doggedness
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2017
keziah123:

You haven't posted the plan.
Yes sir.....i will post the plans.....architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical this week. Tnks
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2017
ceelog:

Pardon my curiosity I thought septic tank (and underground water tanks) need to be pillar and beam cast with concrete and steel for durability Did you consider that? I love your doggedness
you are right sir. We just cast the pillars at the the four corners. We plan to pour concrete inside the four inches block from the bottom up. Then there will be a central pillar, a beam all over the upper block and cross pillars linking the central pillar and the beam. You know it wasnt time for septic tank if not for filling sand. For the water waste, it is small so we are not putting pillars. We pour concrete and put a beam on top. Thanks for the observation
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Foundation...done and dusted. To God be the glory

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
One major lesson from this foundation......this is going to be a big project for a middle class person with moderate income like myself. The plan is now 9 flats of 2 bedroom each on two floors since we can comfortably boast of at least 12 car spaces. If i am too stretched financially i will stop at one decking to make a 6 flats of 2 bedroom each. But i hope to get the 9 flats done. I am going on a two weeks break to re energise and for appraisal of work done so far for more efficiency in subsequent stages

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Random pix

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
More update

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 1:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Good progress, Doc.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
mufutau55:
Good progress, Doc.

Hajji M.
tnks for your encouragement sir.

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hopefully we will be through with block setting tommorrrow after just 8days. We can now cast the columns and the lintels next week.

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
More pix

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by keziah123: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
helpee:

Yes sir.....i will post the plans.....architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical this week. Tnks
Gentle reminder
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
keziah123:

Gentle reminder
i will do that now bros. Sorry for late reply.

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Graually Getting ready for casting

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Getting ready for casting

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 2:23am On Jan 25, 2018
helpee:
Getting ready for casting

Good work o. Doc. Nah jejely you dey do am.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2018
mufutau55:

Good work o. Doc. Nah jejely you dey do am.

Hajji M.
Tnks sir. I went on a big break. We are no longer going on a break till finish by HIS GRACE
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
helpee:
Tnks sir. I went on a big break. We are no longer going on a break till finish by HIS GRACE

God is good. It shall be well. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Latest pix

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Today on site

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Follow Me To Thank God / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Ijegun, Lagos (Video) / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.