Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital (19234 Views)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / 4 Blocks Of Uncompleted Two Bedroom En-suite Flats N7milliom (wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by fendorf(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Please call us sir for your granite.ur patronage will be highly appreciated 07064696356 feyisola
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
mufutau55:

God Almighty will help you complete this project. Its a good thing you are in Nigeria to supervise it.
Did you say yiu have to do all the german floor all over the whole house again?

Hajji Mufutau
tnk u sir. No we didnt do d german floor of d whole building all ova again. Certain areas with weakened german floor were done afresh and the german floor for the new walls created were done
Like u said, d major advantage is that i am in nigeria and d property is a 2minute walking distance from my present location which incidentally serves as both my residence and hospital. So i can shuttle btwn my hospital and site ten times daily self
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
helpee: tnk u sir. No we didnt do d german floor of d whole building all ova again. Certain areas with weakened german floor were done afresh and the german floor for the new walls created were done
Like u said, d major advantage is that i am in nigeria and d property is a 2minute walking distance from my present location which incidentally serves as both my residence and hospital. So i can shuttle btwn my hospital and site ten times daily self

That is good. The house has started forming shape now. God wey help you start am go help you finish am. Please keep postings pictures and update.. especially I am interested in the materials and cost to finish the decking. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
mufutau55:

That is good. The house has started forming shape now. God wey help you start am go help you finish am. Please keep postings pictures and update.. especially I am interested in the materials and cost to finish the decking. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau
tnks.we are now fully ready for d decking. One modification to the plan though is that d duplex for d resident doctor is now 3bedroom. The total spending till date is 1686780 that is one million six hundrend and eigthy six thousand seven hundrend and eighty naira. The carpenter will start form work for d decking on thurs but i will post d different quotations i got for ur perusal
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by jam04(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
helpee: tnks.we are now fully ready for d decking. One modification to the plan though is that d duplex for d resident doctor is now 3bedroom. The total spending till date is 1686780 that is one million six hundrend and eigthy six thousand seven hundrend and eighty naira. The carpenter will start form work for d decking on thurs but i will post d different quotations i got for ur perusal

Patiently waiting to see the quote for your granite and sharp sand...
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
helpee: tnks.we are now fully ready for d decking. One modification to the plan though is that d duplex for d resident doctor is now 3bedroom. The total spending till date is 1686780 that is one million six hundrend and eigthy six thousand seven hundrend and eighty naira. The carpenter will start form work for d decking on thurs but i will post d different quotations i got for ur perusal

Thank you. How many bedroom was the residence before your modification?
Your cost todate is very well managed. Keep doing it. God will help you complete it. Amin.
I will keep my eyes open for the decking materials and cost. Don't forget to post pictures of every steps,
you will sit down one day when it's all finished and look at those pictures and appreciate your accomplishments.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
mufutau55:

Your cost todate is very well managed. Keep doing it. God will help you complete it. Amin.
I will keep my eyes open for the decking materials and cost. Don't forget to post pictures of every steps,
you will sit down one day when it's all finished and look at those pictures and appreciate your accomplishments. Tnks for the encouragement. The building was a two three bedroom flat b4 modification. Now we have a 3 bedroom duplex all ensuit plus an 18 BED hospital built in face you and face me pattern

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
mufutau55:

you will sit down one day when it's all finished and look at those pictures and appreciate your accomplishments.

Hajji Mufutau
tnks 4 d encouragement. The building is a two 3 bedroom flat b4 remodification. Now we have a 3 bedroom duplex all ensuit with an 18 bed hospital in face me i face u pattern
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
helpee: Tnks for the encouragement. The building was a two three bedroom flat b4 modification.
Now we have a 3 bedroom duplex all ensuit plus an 18 BED hospital built in face you and face me pattern.

Good modifications.. I pray to God to help you complete the project.
Please post more update pictures as they come available.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Deck work in progress. I will try all my possible best to update on cost latest tommorrow and the estimate i got for decking viz a viz what i am actually spending on site

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by fendorf(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Contact us for ur granite 07064696356
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
helpee: Deck work in progress. I will try all my possible best to update on cost latest tommorrow and the estimate i got for decking viz a viz what i am actually spending on site
Please post more of the update pictures of the decking and the cost incured.. I am really interested.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
mufutau55:
Please post more of the update pictures of the decking and the cost incured.. I am really interested.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
yes sir. I will post more pictures and the expenses till date tommorrow. Deckwork started yesterday so we are only doing the carpentry work now which will finish tommorrow then the iron bender and electrician will take over

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is d most technical aspect of the building. I av to invite a structural engineer to supervise the construction of d staircase of d duplex. The ironbender will completely work under d supervision of d engineer. The staircase will rise from a shootout of d building so d load must be well calculated

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sorry for the break in transmission. I apologise for delaying the financial forecast viz a viz actual spending so far on site. That will be done tonight.

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ironbender at work

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
helpee: Sorry for the break in transmission. I apologise for delaying the financial forecast viz a viz actual spending so far on site. That will be done tonight.

Thank you. Just keep the work going and God shall help you thru. The cost analysis can come later..
You won't know all the actual cost until you have finished the decking work anyway. God speed.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2013
@mufutau. Tnks for d encouragement. Nigerians are so dubious. The ironbender called me that they needed 40 more length of 12mm and 15 more length of 16mm. I made the order. They called me that they were offloading the rod on site and I told them I was attending to a patient that I couldn't come. After seeing d patient I just changed my mind and went. Behold, the ironbender had organised with the people that brought d iron rods and they loaded back 20pieces of 12mm and 5pieces of 16mm and were about going when I caught. They wanted to steal forty thousand worth of iron rod at a go. I will soon change all hands on site.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by jam04(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2013
helpee: @mufutau. Tnks for d encouragement. Nigerians are so dubious. The ironbender called me that they needed 40 more length of 12mm and 15 more length of 16mm. I made the order. They called me that they were offloading the rod on site and I told them I was attending to a patient that I couldn't come. After seeing d patient I just changed my mind and went. Behold, the ironbender had organised with the people that brought d iron rods and they loaded back 20pieces of 12mm and 5pieces of 16mm and were about going when I caught. They wanted to steal forty thousand worth of iron rod at a go. I will soon change all hands on site.

Omo mehnn...that's a huge discovery by you. But didn't you have an estimated quote for the iron rod already? I asked because even if the speculated quote falls below, the addition shouldn't be up to 32!!!.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by snappers: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2013
hi all .

Did anybody know the estimated cost price of fencing a plot of land in Awoyaya .lagos . The size of the land is 60 / 120 .(1plot )

l need the estimated price for the half and full feet in height.

Thanks
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
helpee: @mufutau. Tnks for d encouragement. Nigerians are so dubious. The ironbender called me that they needed 40 more length of 12mm and 15 more length of 16mm. I made the order. They called me that they were offloading the rod on site and I told them I was attending to a patient that I couldn't come. After seeing d patient I just changed my mind and went. Behold, the ironbender had organised with the people that brought d iron rods and they loaded back 20pieces of 12mm and 5pieces of 16mm and were about going when I caught. They wanted to steal forty thousand worth of iron rod at a go. I will soon change all hands on site.

DAMN! That's Nigerian for you... More reason it's better to be on the site often to know what is goin on.
Our people need monitoring and iron-hand. Everyone is dubious. Nice catch, at least now you know the integrity of the people you are working with. Keep monitoring your project since you also live around there.. Imagine what the people in diaspora are going thru with this kind of thieves, ole, barawo people. Good work.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by gtrust: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
If such happens overseas the person MUST go to jail or atleast fine + criminal record for life!

In Nigeria: NOTHING HAPPENS.
Owner will not press charges as that is too expensive and a waste of time.

Thief: 'Oga! it's the work of devil. I beg, forgive and God will bless you!'

From me: No Comment! LOL
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
gtrust: If such happens overseas the person MUST go to jail or atleast fine + criminal record for life!

In Nigeria: NOTHING HAPPENS.
Owner will not press charges as that is too expensive and a waste of time.

Thief: 'Oga! it's the work of devil. I beg, forgive and God will bless you!'

From me: No Comment! LOL

GTrust, you made me laugh at this comment: "Thief: 'Oga! it's the work of devil. I beg, forgive and God will bless you!'"

This Devil person/thing is becoming more popular than God himself in Nigeria. Everything is the work of Devil and everybody knows him/her.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by fendorf(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
snappers: hi all .

Did anybody know the estimated cost price of fencing a plot of land in Awoyaya .lagos . The size of the land is 60 / 120 .(1plot )

l need the estimated price for the half and full feet in height.

Thanks
Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|Truck management|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by gtrust: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
mufutau55:

GTrust, you made me laugh at this comment: "Thief: 'Oga! it's the work of devil. I beg, forgive and God will bless you!'"

This Devil person/thing is becoming more popular than God himself in Nigeria. Everything is the work of Devil and everybody knows him/her.

Hajji Mufutau

Yes oh! Nijja way.
You out-smart thief: Oga na the work of the devil! lol

Another thing I discovered from this trend: Get a prophet dressed in white to visit your site and climb up and oversee things then you go catch thief!
Just scroll up and see 'Prophet on site'!

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
gtrust:

Yes oh! Nijja way.
You out-smart thief: Oga na the work of the devil! lol

Another thing I discovered from this trend: Get a prophet dressed in white to visit your site and climb up and oversee things then you go catch thief!
Just scroll up and see 'Prophet on site'!

LOL! Employ the work of Prophet and you go catch thief.. Na wah o!
Until the thief and Prophet connive together.. and na double thief thief be that o!

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
LoL at the various comment so far. The funny part was that the ironbender was fasting. They all begged that it was the hand of the devil at work. Since God exposed them, I don't care about pressing further on the issues. I am just changing them.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Staircase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Affordable Lands For Sell in Lagos / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Ijegun, Lagos (Video) / Follow Me To Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.