Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. (32136 Views)

Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by BloggingIq: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
even my hands fine pass na!

more fine pix here ... https://www.nairaland.com/1309350/creative-freaky-art-work-comes

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nairaland gat to be kidding me!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by lulukay(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Realest123: Since we all asking.... and showing pics grin
I love d tees!!!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Realest123(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: I love d tees!!!

Why thank u love... bet u ah real beauty u r.. wink
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by grandlexuz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Cutejay: What's all this for christ sake? Been holding my comment for a long time now-i thought this was a forum for intellectuals and mature minds.
If this was how nairaland was i wouldn't have joined.
The rate at which nairaland is depreciating is alarming.
2go kids are taking over nairaland-mature adults don't act this way.
And the MOD who put this on the front page i dont know what to say to you.
@op you are not ugly so please go and read your books.

Every post has a heading. That means you free to click whichever you want.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
cigar icon: I hate handsome boys embarassed
Come you never hear say laugh fit kill person?
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by HarmondPhD(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
my dear you look cute,but the question is why did you really want to know whether you look cute and ugly.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by lulukay(f): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Realest123:

Why thank u love... bet u ah real beauty u r.. wink
blushing hehe I dey try
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Originalsly: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gay things.What kind of guy would ask such a question? Hmmm..."mirror mirror on the wall who is the prettiest of them all?"
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Fussbot: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
brosdoncome:

Its ur fada who could not instil manner in u despite being a beneficiary of free education should be called a bastar d for waste of public funds

it's obvious who has an ill-manner btw d 2 of us..cus I didn't abuse ur fada and u've started ranting about ur fad and all dat..it gives me a doubt if u even have 1

Btw,u hav d weakest lines in d world.free education,public fund lik wtf?it's a no no brainer..go and sleep broda
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Realest123(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: blushing hehe I dey try

And u r Modest am sorry r u like the Perfect Lady... u got ma yes to that.. #upetfect
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by crackhouse(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
at least u have succeeded in attracting attention online. u have finally achieved something.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by lulukay(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Realest123:

And u r Modest am sorry r u like the Perfect Lady... u got ma yes to that.. #upetfect
thank u
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
I cnt believe dat "matured men"' are killing demselves ova pics posted on a forum by som1 who dosn't knw either of dem frm Adam.....No wonda som1 said "Growing old is compulsory,Growing up is optional

3 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by COOLDK(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: 08157628275 BBM:316EA2B5

Wallahi Jesu n gbo!
By d time u land for kirikiri on top this contact u dropped, U go wise up.
Go ask ur ancestors, dem go nack u tory.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by ini4brandon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
raytony: Very soon, a mad man will post on nairaland asking our opinion if he is truly mad. It will also make frontpage because Op sef dey mad.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Larrylarex(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gboliwe: you are very goodlooking. I know you know thats why you are flaunting it.
Keep it up
My thoughts exactly... He just doesn't want to ask if he is handsome, so people won't say he's bragging... but why people com dey abuse the boy nah? No hate o just talk true
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by nolio(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Yes no yes no yes
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by tintingz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Vickii Ro: I cnt believe dat "matured men"' are killing demselves ova pics posted on a forum by som1 who dosn't knw either of dem frm Adam.....No wonda som1 said "Growing old is compulsory,Growing up is optional
LMFAO! nice post...

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by nodullin(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
kid7soccer: Dude ur handsome, for me der is notin wrong in posting u photos on Nland, instead of posting ur pics here try to use dis forum to educate urself ("fine boy witout money na rubbish o"wink every man wer get money na fine bobo. All d same i giv ya my hands high bro, my pic below

Who b dis one

2 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by brosdoncome(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Fussbot: it's obvious who has an ill-manner btw d 2 of us..cus I didn't abuse ur fada and u've started ranting about ur fad and all dat..it gives me a doubt if u even have 1

Btw,u hav d weakest lines in d world.free education,public fund lik wtf?it's a no no brainer..go and sleep broda

Public funds used in sponsoring him which should have impact in his descendants just prove to be a waste....ur sense of concuring to simple lines of sentences is so low. I should be done with u after diz reply, u product of a failed abortion

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2013
...and THIS on front page? Now, where do i port to...
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Missonas(f): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2013
ebukaezeh: mba! u are LEGSOME!

bwahahahaha...kai una go kill person

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Fussbot: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2013
brosdoncome:

Public funds used in sponsoring him which should have impact in his descendants just prove to be a waste....ur sense of concuring to simple lines of sentences is so low. I should be done with u after diz reply, u product of a failed abortion
I tot children raised in the"motherless baby care"used 2 have brain,u just prove me wrong....typical of a fish farmer(reasoning lik dat of fish)..yet u can't explain ur previous post..rotten brain
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by cyprainad(m): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2013
d tin wey pain me pass 4 dis Koboland b sey all dis Old ugly ones go dey condemn dis young n handsome ones..................if e pain person make e go smash him head for d nearest wall...........Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by MRMICKMEN: 3:21am On Jun 02, 2013
go back to ur class break time is over.crap
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Vansnickers: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2013
oluwadare26: C this young boy... World don spoil o.. Av u done ur assignment? NO!!! U are here to know if u are handsome or not instead of u to face ur studies...what do u even know by Handsomeness in man? Don't tell me u have a girlfriend o...well, come back and post urself in 10yrs to come so we'll be able to judge u..

LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by raheemat21: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2013
Ugly pple r vexing o,dnt mind them,thyre jealous of u
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by J0nyb0y(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2013
oluwadare26: C this young boy... World don spoil o.. Av u done ur assignment? NO!!! U are here to know if u are handsome or not instead of u to face ur studies...what do u even know by Handsomeness in man? Don't tell me u have a girlfriend o...well, come back and post urself in 10yrs to come so we'll be able to judge u..
grin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by fortunejum: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2013
CHILDREN MENTALITY
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by zeefever: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2013
You are Hangly.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by rafcrown(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2013
UGLY,U KNOW THE RESULT BEFORE,But not totally ugly.Not too bad at all,PASS MARK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) / What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.