Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. (32119 Views)

Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
delors: No wonder...so na so so small small boys pack full nairaland wey dey always yarn nonsense angry
I am outta here!
By the way, that boy should put on a shirt abeg...I dont like seeing people's eczema. angry
I aint as Dirty as you are!!!!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Vickii Ro: Showoff..U fine sha,cute smile too
...nw dat I've said it:Go read ur books
Ok sis!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
brosdoncome: Is only products of same sex that can come here and start asking juvenile questions. I have no option than 2 spit on diz thread....nairaland has truly lost it....smh!!!
Mod ban ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if U̶̲̥̅̊ want to,but ban dis Bastard before U̶̲̥̅̊ ban ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by lulukay(f): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lwkmd for this thread, enough!!!! angry sexy op I'm still waiting honey booboo kiss
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
demmy55:

Abeg leave the boy jor. This is the time he has to do such. In 10yrs to come, he may be busy in Job/vacancies section.
I rebuke you and your Kinds!!!!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Make una free the Op na......Chai,2 mani fuggly guyz here.But y d hate?.......@op,back to the matter,how mani galz u don WAASSH?As 4 me,i no remember the last tym i use my own money buy con.Dom....Hope say u dey wassh wel o...Wassh al d galz dem,if dem not fit buy con.Dom kum,tel hem say u no do...Galz think say na only dem fit do shakara?.....But 1st of all,hope say u dey plan ur future well?No fall ma hands o.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
nadia_SA: Cutie ALERT!!!!
Hmmmmm fine brother
tanks sista
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by ebukaezeh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
mba! u are LEGSOME!
i neva chop, u dey ask me question, no make me mtcheew 4 u o, kos my mtcheew na curse.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Fussbot: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
brosdoncome: I just took diz pic my village right now....can someone tell dat dude to engage himself with his school home work....I don vex arrghhhhh!!!
what's d dfrnc btw u and d boy?beards?u are stil a boy my broda..come back when u've become a man!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
lilTunechi: gerraut jor! U jst dy repeat wetin pple dy tok. Abg o.p u are hotter than the end of august. Let dem haters go drown themselves.
Oil d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ u̶̲̥̅̊я head!!!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
lilTunechi: kilo foshi Did seun say mk 32 above register? Chill bro'
I tire ooo
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
babyosisi: My son you are very very handsome
Mommy babyosisi is proud of you
Lol...thanks!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: I like younger boys..I like dealing with boys ure age ure so handsome please drop ur cntacts sweet young boy.ild take guud care of u kiss
I don't want tu be mean!!...but do you really want ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to drop ♍Ɣ contact??
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: Lwkmd for this thread, enough!!!! angry sexy op I'm still waiting honey booboo kiss
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am not in any MR NAIRALAND competition,and as ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Y'all asking ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if I've done ♍Ɣ assignment __I've got no assignment to do,just preparing ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ PostUTME and lastly, am 17 years old and I've got no GirlFriend......!!!!
ooh no....
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: I need your Candid opinion please.

I think you're fuckable (your mouth will give a hell of a bj), and also f*ck-worthy (I wouldn't mind your f*cking me silly) ....
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by kolamilan(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
u look good.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by drdams: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by drdams: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by lulukay(f): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

I think you're fuckable (your mouth will give a hell of a bj), and also f*ck-worthy (I wouldn't mind your f*cking me silly) ....
lwkmd dis dude don deaf my eye ooh grin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Prosper793: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: 08157628275 BBM:316EA2B5

Young man. A lot more will benefit you excluding what you've filled your mind with. Thought you were kinda playing pranks about the issue,never knew you were in for a funny catch,hence dropping your personal details.

Ask yourself this question "what exactly is my intention of seeking people's opinions as regards my look on nairaland?". Your above post kinda depicts the intentions to show off and make female catchs. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by chrisme(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
I have several questions.
1. who gave d boi the phone he used to upload those pix?
2.who are his parents.
seems like we've got to implore parental guidance here.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by ToyinDipo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
You visit nairaland to see some entertaining and at the same tym intelligent discussions, but with what you find these days, you just shake your head thinking of what fills the minds of our teenagers who are also 'hopeful future' of tommorow. But then I tell myself, work hard, these ones are going to reduce the competition for spaces at the top in the future.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by InvertedHammer: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
/
At this age, you are ok.

If you no get money as you age...fine boy go disappear.

Concentrate on hustle, leave cuteness for babes.

//
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by drdams: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by brosdoncome(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Fussbot: what's d dfrnc btw u and d boy?beards?u are stil a boy my broda..come back when u've become a man!

A boy that employs ur mate to work in my fish farm even though I'm a corper? Just go and kiss python jor

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by drdams: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
??
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Realest123(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Since we all asking.... and showing pics grin

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by kid7soccer(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dude ur handsome, for me der is notin wrong in posting u photos on Nland, instead of posting ur pics here try to use dis forum to educate urself ("fine boy witout money na rubbish o") every man wer get money na fine bobo. All d same i giv ya my hands high bro, my pic below

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by ecosanders: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
lilTunechi: if u are disappointed Quit commenting or do us a big favour of leaving nairaland 4 good.
where d fu*c*k did u crawl out frm, u dey madt? Dnt u eva in ur miserable life quote me again. Imbe**
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Fussbot: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
brosdoncome:

A boy that employs ur mate to work in my fish farm even though I'm a corper? Just go and kiss python jor
ouch!u feel bad hun?dat's how it feels 2 be calld a boy wen u are indeed a man!lwkm @fish farm..
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by brosdoncome(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
Fussbot: what's d dfrnc btw u and d boy?beards?u are stil a boy my broda..come back when u've become a man!

Its ur fada who could not instil manner in u despite being a beneficiary of free education should be called a bastar d for waste of public funds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550) / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) / Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.