Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. (32121 Views)

Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by COOLDK(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
babyosisi:

You don't have to respond to every topic

Atleast, you too should have just waka pass without murmuring. Who send you?
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by lulukay(f): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
I like younger boys..I like dealing with boys ure age ure so handsome please drop ur cntacts sweet young boy.ild take guud care of u kiss
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
0m0...i dy felt dis guy j0h...c as ur thread dy fl0w...kud0s..nd i g0 stil upl0ad my 0wn,if e pain una,make una g0 kiss snake...

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by albacete(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: I like younger boys..I like dealing with boys ure age ure so handsome please drop ur cntacts sweet young boy.ild take guud care of u kiss

OP u don find wetin u dey look.
Congratulations !

2 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by stallion2: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
ULSHERLAN: I weep for nairaland
emuebie e don reach like this
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by BankuTilapia: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: I like younger boys..I like dealing with boys ure age ure so handsome please drop ur cntacts sweet young boy.ild take guud care of u kiss
How much do u charge for an hour

2 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
raytony: Very soon, a mad man will post on nairaland asking our opinion if he is truly mad. It will also make frontpage because Op sef dey mad.
OMG!!! gringringrin I just can't stop laughing at some wicked comments. Suits the thread wellgrin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by tintingz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
PDPwayoo:
fo*ol this is not a dating site or modelling site.

Mr. Moderator what r u waiting for? delete my account b4 ogun fire u. I want to delete my id but i cant find delete button. Im tired of NL handsome and ugly photos.
mumu... The Op didnt ask for a date from anybody and mind you he created these topic in Fashion forum so what your probs? if yo're UGLY so be it to yoself

The MOD moved it to the front page not the Op which i didnt see him begging for front page... Delete your account am waiting.. mumu

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Op oya drop your contact ASAP! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by pauloskyo: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
yes u are
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by costan306(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
we needs kids forum on nairaland
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by COOLDK(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
raytony: Very soon, a mad man will post on nairaland asking our opinion if he is truly mad. It will also make frontpage because Op sef dey mad.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by MMBL(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
handsome is hand wey get something better face ur studies
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by tintingz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
COOL DK: raytony: Very soon, a mad man will post on nairaland asking our opinion if he is truly mad. It will also make frontpage because Op sef dey mad.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
^Hater!

The gal even added please smiley
lulukay: I like younger boys..I like dealing with boys ure age ure so handsome please drop ur cntacts sweet young boy.ild take guud care of u
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by kenchukscole(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
oluwadare26: C this young boy... World don spoil o.. Av u done ur assignment? NO!!! U are here to know if u are handsome or not instead of u to face ur studies...what do u even know by Handsomeness in man? Don't tell me u have a girlfriend o...well, come back and post urself in 10yrs to come so we'll be able to judge u..
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Adeks(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Why is this thread up in the first place? To boost your ego Can this put food on the table
Oh! I guess it can. Oya send ur contact to ur waiting sugar mommy. Shiiior!!!
We need meaningful threads here jare
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
tintingz: mumu... The Op didnt ask for a date from anybody and mind you he created these topic in Fashion forum so what your probs? if yo're UGLY so be it to yoself

The MOD moved it to the front page not the Op which i didnt see him begging for front page... Delete your account am waiting.. mumu

fo*0l im more handsome, intelligent and successful than everybody in ur house.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
You've a great smile. I don't like rating people, so I will pass on that.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Not again..

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
Not worth addin a comment...jus coz of NL kidz argue wit adult.... Smh
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
What's wrong with these boys of nowadays? With their fruity clothing and obsession with looks angry

4 Likes

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
you are good looking but u no get mirror for house?

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by Dthespian: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Chei! See cheap popularity...anyway,wu are U̶̲̥̅̊ asking dis jamb question sef....spoilt brat!!!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by timbros(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Aims achieved.....

Frontpage
Page 6 and counting

OP no be your fault. Na mods dey promote your childishness. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
ichommy:

note, hater are liable to die young, your UserName says it all.
@OP u fine jare, u no fine reach me sha.
Lol
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Kslib: @op you are handsome BUT beware cos one thing is for sure; you wont leave this thread thesame if you're someone who easily gets hurt from what people say.. ............
The ugly ones on nairaland will attack you badly..
The jobless old ones who have graduated since 1922 will pour out their frustration of you....
The jambite who got below 150 will pour out their woes on you...
The ones whose gf's have dumped for fine boys will finish you..
All those ugly girls with rock hard face and flat bottom coupled with 2 naira bosoms will definately strike..
Note: Even the ones in the university who will graduate with just "CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE" will call you bloody jambite and ask you to go read your book..Remember you are handsome but my advice is "PICK RACE"..
God bless You sir!!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Cine: Abu Mikey

SMH.....

cry

Abu Mikey, are you just after the small temporary rush of dopamine you'll get when someone clicks 'like', or says something nice.

What is it with people these days... and their attention seeking behaviour. Are you bored? Fishing for compliments because there's some kinda of void within you that needs to be filled? Did your family not show you love? Are you insecure and constantly seeking approval? I ask not to mock I genuinely want to know. Do you think you're ugly?

When did we become a nation of narcissists?
I aint gat nothing to tell you bro!!! F*** you!!

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by adorable29(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
lmao! Really, Seun is probably doin some research or something....cos ds is jus plain annoying!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
plainmirror: Oboi no b by fine boy oo
Shey Ʊ get brain?
Yes N̶̲̅α̲̅!!
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
jaygem: Who put this poo on fp? As for u, better go find something meaningful to do with your life. I hope u manage pass Jamb, post-utme dey wait for u
Bros I pass jamb oo
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by trish(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2013

Very funny, can't stop laughing.
Re: Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. by AbuMikey(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
albacete: OP forgot to tell us his JAMB score.
I scored 201 in jamb without the help of any Mercenary and am Proud to say it!!!....Stop Hating on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) / Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.