Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? (14169 Views)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures / The Badagry-cms Ten Lanes Road Under Construction Turns Petrol Tankers' Park! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
The road is pure horror both in rainy and dry season. Residence of the area have for years endured tsunamis and dust, but hope is in sight as serious work is going on over there. I passed by there today and took the following pictures. Yes, the contract for the road was awarded long ago, and ‘they’ weren’t delivering. The gist is that Baba Fash revoked the contract and awarded it a new contractor. Baba Fash, you try. Eko oni baje o!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2013
@Seun Please why can't i upload pictures? they are all below 100kb na sad
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nusdog: 7:09am On May 30, 2013
The other side of Lagos is not part of Lagos. Compredez?

2 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by mrman2(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2013
Over working sef dey worry Fashola. Eko o ni baje joor.

3 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by Seun(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2013
nenergy: @Seun Please why can't i upload pictures? they are all below 100kb na sad
What are the filenames of the file you're trying to upload?
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by IGBOSON1: 9:12am On May 30, 2013
nenergy: @Seun Please why can't i upload pictures? they are all below 100kb na sad

^^^They have to be 'oni baje' pics to work......the site has some juju software that can sniff out any 'bad-belle' pics! You go try taya! wink

3 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2013
Seun: What are the filenames of the file you're trying to upload?
Thanks for the insight. I changed the file names from numeric (1,2,3) to alphabets (road A,B,C etc) and it uploaded. Please is there a restriction on numeric file names?
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by ekoileee: 9:58pm On May 31, 2013
Beautiful pictures and great update..

Step by step, block by block, sand by sand, we are getting there.....

Eko o ni baje o...

4 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2013
OMG.

OP WHy did you post this?

Dont you know some people would start having headache because their red soil caves are still battling with gully erosion

14 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 2:43am On Jun 01, 2013
nusdog: The other side of Lagos is not part of Lagos. Compredez?
Compredez ko, mercedez benz ni! Your tax different from their own? As long as your address ends in Lagos (i.e #31,Nairaland street, Lagos) you're in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by CyberG: 3:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks OP! Always refreshing to read developments in the SW! Every week, there's something to look forward to! I wish the whole of Nigeria could be the same - us waiting with baited breath for the next project to be updated within another week or two!

Fashola is the right candidate to lead Nigeria in 2015! He has no equal in record of achievement till date! When he speaks or gives interviews, you feel so confident and relaxed as he communicates so effectively his thoughts with so much coherence! Wether North, East, South or West, there's no other politician that even comes close!

11 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nenergy(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2013
CyberG: Fashola is the right candidate to lead Nigeria in 2015! He has no equal in record of achievement till date!
Amen to that!

2 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nusdog: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2013
nenergy:
Compredez ko, mercedez benz ni! Your tax different from their own? As long as your address ends in Lagos (i.e #31,Nairaland street, Lagos) you're in Lagos!

So you think? Dey there.

1 Like

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by Opey4luv(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2013
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2013
I went to ayobo recently and the roads there are an eye sore.infact,there is a place you pass in ayobo that cars have to pass the planked up road and the locals collect money as toll gate,i think for maintenance or something.i dont know how to express the state of roads there.its just an apology.i had to ask whether they have a local government there.

Animals should not even live there talkless of human beings.smh

1 Like

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by achi4u(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu: OMG.

OP WHy did you post this?

Dont you know some people would start having headache because their red soil caves are still battling with gully erosion
lol who are u referring. to?
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by gen2briz(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Lagos state koni baje. ........hummm ekoo
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by ba7man(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Nice one!!! One less road to be used against Fashola's govt. It seems he has agents on Nairaland that observe people's remarks.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by SlyIg(f): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2013
When did it become a big deal to construct road in this world. Must it make a NEWS?

4 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by SlyIg(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2013
Seun: What are the filenames of the file you're trying to upload?
Always seeking more popularity for Lasgidi. You're in support of this getting to the frontpage or why did the Op kw that you're aware of this thread. Road construction doesn't worth the frontpage pls. Not unless they've paid you for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by AZeD1(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2013
SlyIg: When did it become a big deal to construct road in this world. Must it make a NEWS?
Its online politics.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by greall1: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2013
Gud Job
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by abdullkabar(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2013
Nice 1
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by abdullkabar(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2013
A-ZeD:

Its online politics.
E-politics rather wink
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by ba7man(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2013
SlyIg: When did it become a big deal to construct road in this world. Must it make a NEWS?
I don't think you're happy with this news. If you've been following the "Online politics", you would know that the past state of the road was big news and it made front page, several times. So naturally, its repair should be broadcasted too.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by KwoiZabo(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2013
Kai. This road is long overdue. I passed there some mnths back and it was terrible. The Qs u shld ask urself is that with the population in the area and the traffic should it have waited 4 this long to receive govt. Attention.ppl that live in these areas and use this road pay taxes to Lagos state govt.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by Temismith(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by Goddex: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Good one. I know this road well. Kudos to LASG. Although, there are allegations of corruption among Fashola's men and some contractors that led to work being stalled for a long while.
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by Revolva(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2013
there is stil lots of roads to be done in this Lagos...fashola..welldone
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by nikkypearl(f): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2013
yes,it's a big deal!u don't want 2knw how people living der av suffered Coz of d bad road!d last tym I checked,dat road is d worse u can ever c in lag!so dear,it's gud news!Up Fash grin
Re: Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? by phurlabby(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
nusdog: The other side of Lagos is not part of Lagos. Compredez?

Actually, the word is Comprenez, moreover there's no such thing as "comprenez?" it's either Comprenez vous? Or Comprends-tu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / President Buhari Warns Public Servants Against Influence Peddling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.