Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

please how do I join PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / please how do I join PDP (952 Views)

PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please how do I join PDP by jamp: 7:34pm On May 29, 2013
Please follow NLs how do one join PDP. Its high time we youth start parcipating in politics.

Somebody help me
Re: please how do I join PDP by pdf90(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
am seeking the way too .
but I heard you go and register in your LGA PDP office . But the last time I asked they said they r not taking new people yet or something like that
Re: please how do I join PDP by egift(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
jamp:
Please follow NLs how do one join PDP. Its high time we youth start parcipating in politics.

Somebody help me

Prerequisites, are you ready to do and undo? Rig and subvert the will of the people, Loot and siphon public funds? If YES, then head to the nearest PDP office for registration. If NO, then find something productive to do with your life.

Goodluck to you. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: please how do I join PDP by anonimi: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
egift:

Prerequisites, are you ready to do and undo? Rig and subvert the will of the people, Loot and siphon public funds? If YES, then head to the nearest PDP office for registration. If NO, then find something productive to do with your life.

Goodluck to you. grin grin grin grin grin

That old PDP you described is the core of your shambolic APC, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please how do I join PDP by StOla: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
How can a party that no longer has access to federal funds accept new members?

OP, you came late, the circus is over.
Instead, trek to Otuoke and get small change.

Adieu PDP!
We hate you, but heaven hates you more.

1 Like

Re: please how do I join PDP by MizMyColi(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol.
OP, is it Nairaland PDP or Mainstream PDP?

1 Like

Re: please how do I join PDP by dokyOloye: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Go to Ur ward(either where U live or Ur village),ask abt d PDP ward chairman or secretary,viola,U get registered.
Welcome on board.
Re: please how do I join PDP by akinszz: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Go meet temitemi
Re: please how do I join PDP by mmrius(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why anybody would want to join a sinking ship beats me. Even the founders have aborted the ship.

(1) (Reply)

Poster Of Dino Melaye For Senate. / Leadership Failure, Bad Governance Bane Of Boko Haram- BARACK OBAMA / Jonathan's Re Election Will Be Based On His Treatment Of Muslims-sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.