Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? (23993 Views)

Tips To Increase Height After 18 Years. / Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Grow Taller - Gain Between 1 - 6 Inches In Height Safely Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I hope God answers your prayer because aint nothing more annoying than a short man blah

Ewwww

Short nggas with spaghetti arms OMG ewwww embarassed

BTW, how tall are you?

I laugh in ancient Hebrew. I know you are being sarcastic, for how can God answer a prayer to increase one's height? It is nice to know that you judge people based on what they can't control. I feel sorry for any short man who crosses path with you.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Saintigk(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2013
I wouldn't have said any better..thumb up for u

Ik-bobby:
If She's Below the age of 18, she should do yoga and ensure she stretches her full body regularly... If she's Above 18 ---> WEAR HEELS cheesy
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by akatonero(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2013
I hv to eat more of fertilizer ooooooooh grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:

I laugh in ancient Hebrew. I know you are being sarcastic, for how can God answer a prayer to increase one's height? It is nice to know that you judge people based on what they can't control. I feel sorry for any short man who crosses path with you.

I understand that they can't control it
And that's why God created short women for short men
Short nggas should stop trying to sniff tall women's azz and stop lamenting at their own epic fail
I feel sorry for them too cheesy
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Immanuelar(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I hope God answers your prayer because aint nothing more annoying than a short man blah

Ewwww

Short nggas with spaghetti arms OMG ewwww embarassed

BTW, how tall are you?

i dnt knw nd i dnt even wanna check cos it always got me thinkin.am realy tall!
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2013
Immanuelar:
i dnt knw nd i dnt even wanna check cos it always got me thinkin

Go and check, my son
May my God be with you....may he walk with you

Anything below 5'9 for a man is short....So if you're 5'9, then you're fine
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 5:57pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones: No one on Nairaland ever claims to be the one with a particular problem; it is always, "my friend" or "my cousin" or "my boyfriend." OP, e be like say na you God use shortness anoint. Like someone said, drink fertilizer and try not to shiit in 6 months. Goodluck.
ok girafe i hear u. Ur presence s finally wel noticed. Bt nt 2 shock, intimidate n humble u wit my tallness, na 2 kip mysef far way frm ur sight n reach as am doin nw,so u cn see ursef as tall
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2013
^
I laugh in 500BC Yoruba. If I am a giraffe, how can you intimidate me with your tallness? So not only are you short of height, you are also short of common sense. God must really hate you. Better get started with the fertilizer doses.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by donem: 6:11pm On May 30, 2013
chineloSA:

Wondering how much will you score if your IQ were to be measured?
He/she might score as high as 25% dont underate anyone's intelligence.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I understand that they can't control it
And that's why God created short women for short men
Short nggas should stop trying to sniff tall women's azz and stop lamenting at their own epic fail
I feel sorry for them too cheesy

I disagree that short men should date short women, for one can extend that to other characteristics including race, education, religion, eye color, blood type, wealth, and any other criteria that may engender bias. A person should only be limited by the content of their character.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:

I disagree that short men should date short women, for one can extend that to other characteristics including race, education, religion, eye color, blood type, wealth, and any other criteria that may engender bias. A person should only be limited by the content of their character.

Ok o. 0.0000001% of the tall women population will find your attractive sha
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Babaji111(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2013
Have a tall guy like me besides u always. undecided
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ok o. 0.0000001% of the tall women population will find your attractive sha

If all they look at is my height, then 99.9999% will find me attractive. I have never met a woman taller than me.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 6:20pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones: ^
I laugh in 500BC Yoruba. If I am a giraffe, how can you intimidate me with your tallness? So not only are you short of height, you are also short of common sense. God must really hate you. Better get started with the fertilizer doses.
sowie i surrenda, i 4get say na u use sense pass bill gate, hence d hyper reasonin.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:

If all they look at is my height, then 99.9999% will find me attractive. I have never met a woman taller than me.

Abeg stop that one jor.
Who said that's all we look at
If we must look, at least be at our eye level.....must I gaze down to look at you?
OMG, just thinking about one short ngga is really irritating me right now.....and I'm not joking.

You seem like a nice fellow, so forgive my vexation
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: sowie i surrenda, i 4get say na u use sense pass bill gate, hence d hyper reasonin.
Surrender? This is not a debate; we are merely having a conversation.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by AlyricistLaura: 6:23pm On May 30, 2013
I dislike lots of short folks too because they tend to have nasty attitudes.

But Eke-D is like 5'2" and Four Hundred & Forty Eight Pounds{448}....Who she givin advice to?...

Got a Body Liike Charly Boy stop playin Yohh

Short people are the worst man.

Little dude around my way...always poppin noise about he hate everybody....i can't stand these little nasty short mafuccas. Always negative

You can increase your height by quality diet and positive intake
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Abeg stop that one jor.
Who said that's all we look at
If we must look, at least be at our eye level.....must I gaze down to look at you?
OMG, just thinking about one short ngga is really irritating me right now.....and I'm not joking.

You seem like a nice fellow, so forgive my vexation

Either you are a very short woman or short men fancy you, for the consistency with which you censure short men is very impressive. By the way, I hope that you are a very beautiful woman. Na only buiriful woman supposed dey do all these shakara o. However, I have noticed, from experience, that the most ugly of women are the ones who make up a list of unreasonable demands for men to meet.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:

Either you are a very short woman or short men fancy you, for the consistency with which you censure short men is very impressive. By the way, I hope that you are a very beautiful woman. Na only buiriful woman supposed dey do all these shakara o. However, I have noticed, from experience, that the most ugly of women are the ones who make up a list of unreasonable demands for men to meet.

Sweerie, I'm taller than the average women....A girl at 5'7 is not short, a man at 5'7 is short as fcukkk
Yes, I am ugly if it makes you feel better......still prefer tall men
Only short men question the "unreasonable demands" made by women
Just saying
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by naijathings(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2013
give her my number and tell her to call me... i have some excercises that will help her increase.. serious.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 30, 2013
lmao

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Sweerie, I'm taller than the average women....A girl at 5'7 is not short, a man at 5'7 is short as fcukkk
Yes, I am ugly if it makes you feel better......still prefer tall men
Only short men question the "unreasonable demands" made by women
Just saying

I didn't say you were ugly; I was only asking. Just how you were asking the other guy his height, I decided to put you in the hot seat. No need to get worked up. If I were an ugly and short girl too, I'd want a tall good looking guy. I feel your pain; and by the way, you are also short!

LMAO, when did 5'7 become tall for any gender?
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Confirmbabe(f): 6:52pm On May 30, 2013
delors: Ask university students to teach u how they prepare their beans...eat that for 6 months (without bread or garri, but make sure u use pads because of gas wink)...you will see the result. Even 'Tola' go dey fear u.
Nairalanders will not kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:

I didn't say you were ugly; I was only asking. Just how you were asking the other guy his height, I decided to put you in the hot seat. No need to get worked up. If I were an ugly and short girl too, I'd want a tall good looking guy. I feel your pain; and by the way, you are also short!

LMAO, when did 5'7 become tall for any gender?
Thanks for putting me in a hot seat, my nigga. Now that my azz is warm and soft, I'm more comfy.
Now back to you, whatever pain you're feeling must be a mirror radiation
Lemme guess you're now trying to claim you're taller than 5'7? grin
My ngga, if you're not at least 5'9, stop puffing smoke in my face

PS: 5'7 became tall for "any" gender when the significant beings in the world agreed with me.

lmao
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2013
^
My dear, you are short. Maybe it's because I have been surrounded by mostly tall folks in my life. But 5'7? Go and siddon jor. My 15yr sister is 5'9 and you are here crying. I thought you were at least 5'10.

Now I know why you hate short men. It is OK. May God be with you. grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by imperiouxx(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: please help if you know how, because a friend of mine is worked up on how to increase her height.

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies,but she does not believe me.

She should consult Denrele Edun's cobblers. The only way.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gD_0AdOsI74/UGczBjymAtI/AAAAAAAAAGs/D7ddQotZbTg/s1600/Mr+stan.jpg[/img]
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones: ^
My dear, you are short. Maybe it's because I have been surrounded by mostly tall folks in my life. But 5'7? Go and siddon jor. My 15yr sister is 5'9 and you are here crying. I thought you were at least 5'10.

Now I know why you hate short men. It is OK. May God be with you. grin

Even if I was short, how does that deject from my point that 5'7 nggas are short?
Instead of agreeing with me and begging me to find you high men heels that would help you, you dey put hot yam for mouth dey call tall chic short.
Let me help you now because when all the sweet girls dey look ask you if you be aki's twin, I no go look your face.

This one wey you dey call God, he no dey see you o grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gD_0AdOsI74/UGczBjymAtI/AAAAAAAAAGs/D7ddQotZbTg/s1600/Mr+stan.jpg[/img]

That ngga is so bleeping gay
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by imperiouxx(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

More styles and heights from Denrele. She better choose wisely sha because some are designed for feminish-men like Denrele.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EG6vZHHP7tE/UQqRp5qtcHI/AAAAAAABKbA/NnsUfSq2vZM/s280/2.jpg[/img] [img]http://herapereira.files./2013/04/denrele-edun-397x600.jpg[/img]
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by badmeat(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2013
This post is offensive to my intelligence
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by engkorede(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: please help if you know how, because a friend of mine is worked up on how to increase her height.

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies,but she does not believe me.

Let her go for high foot wears.. *winks*
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2013
@Texas.Cowgirl

You are right. 5'7 and below folks are all short. But according to you, shouldn't a 5'7 guy be chasing after his height-mates? Why are you mad when a short guy approaches you when you are also short? That is troubling. Tall babes don't reject me because I am tall. Abi no be say na dwarfs dey pursue you o? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today / Is There A Cure For Dandruff? / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.