Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? (23992 Views)

Tips To Increase Height After 18 Years. / Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Grow Taller - Gain Between 1 - 6 Inches In Height Safely Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones: @Texas.Cowgirl

You are right.

Case closed.

All my short nggas in the house.....ewwwwwww

The worst thing in this world is short nggas with spaghetti arms shocked lipsrsealed

This will temporarily solve the issue

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Solowande(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2013
who don short don short unless u nor dey grateful 4 wetin Oghene give u.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Ezegozie(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: please help if you know how, because a friend of mine is worked up on how to increase her height.

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies,but she does not believe me.

all these "A FRIEND OF MINE" don plenty here for nairaland.

OP u sure say no be you be that?
Why saying A FRIEND OF MINE?

Anyway my advice for you is just in-line with what my brothers and sisters said.

Go and get urself a high hill shoe, that will increase ur height a bit.

Pls, dont ever you believe that even eating humanbeing can make you grow 0.001mm taller once you are more than 20yrs.

A short person is a short person, a tall person is a tall person. P.E.R.I.O.D
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by madeinnigeria: 8:28pm On May 30, 2013
By reducing her height
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 8:34pm On May 30, 2013
Ezegozie:

all these "A FRIEND OF MINE" don plenty here for nairaland.

OP u sure say no be you be that?
Why saying A FRIEND OF MINE?

Anyway my advice for you is just in-line with what my brothers and sisters said.

Go and get urself a high hill shoe, that will increase ur height a bit.

Pls, dont ever you believe that even eating humanbeing can make you grow 0.001mm taller once you are more than 20yrs.

A short person is a short person, a tall person is a tall person. P.E.R.I.O.D
P.E.R.I.O.D or M.E.S.Z unto say na u we dey wait 4 since 2 coment b4 d THREAD CLOSE. Abeg mak ur highly litu coment n pass comot frm d queue mak odas see road boo. And b4 i 4get dat ur advice again,abeg wich of d state HILL i go use cos we gat so many HILLs 4 diff state in nigeria?
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 8:35pm On May 30, 2013
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2013
Try some heels ! hahahaha grin grin grin

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: P.E.R.I.O.D or M.E.S.Z unto say na u we dey wait 4 since 2 coment b4 d THREAD CLOSE. Abeg mak ur highly litu coment n pass comot frm d queue mak odas see road boo. And b4 i 4get dat ur advice again,abeg wich of d state HILL i go use cos we gat so many HILLs 4 diff state in nigeria?

What in the name of Zeus is this? Please write coherently.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by gothrones(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Case closed.
Case closed? Don't try to sneak away from the main point. Baba God has used short men to frustrate you and you are here disturbing our peace. Why would a tall man cast his lot with you? You want him to risk having kukute children? grin

You wicked no be small. You hate short men but you want to give short children to tall men. I see a future Lil Wayne in your life. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Toonice(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2013
Let her use draging machine to drag herself up.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Avalani(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2013
by increasing her mindset.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by achu442(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2013
Stop having sex at an early age and you will grow taller than expected
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2013
I'm short and I'm loving it.Get over that complex and dress to kill.Flaunt ur outstanding feature and watch men or ladies drool over u.....For record purpose,I'm wot Yorubas call "Awomalelo"....u jst cant ignore me!
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by 46arcadez(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2013
T B joshua
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Mattex001(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2013
Iykebestbt: Let her pray that I finish my academics soonest and invent a stretching machine...until then she should keep her fingers crossed and pay my sch fees...
lol grin
Iykebestbt: Let her pray that I finish my academics soonest and invent a stretching machine...until then she should keep her fingers crossed and pay my sch fees...
lol
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by chokolatte: 10:15pm On May 30, 2013
Borrow one of crazy denrele's shoes...that's how grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by silibaba: 10:18pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: please help if you know how, because a friend of mine is worked up on how to increase her height.

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies,but she does not believe me.

she can still grow as much as she want.

There is drug i will recommend for her to take, though expensive but efficient.

We basketballer use it to attain our desire height. You may reach me on

08064935100 for more enlightenment.

I rest my case wink

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:
Case closed? Don't try to sneak away from the main point. Baba God has used short men to frustrate you and you are here disturbing our peace. Why would a tall man cast his lot with you? You want him to risk having kukute children? grin

You wicked no be small. You hate short men but you want to give short children to tall men. I see a future Lil Wayne in your life. May God bless you.

And you want to burden the world with dwarfs........is that not wicked?

lipsrsealed

Seriously, men shorter than 5'9, like yourself, should be working as shoe cleaners cry

Wipe my shoes ad stop posting son....

Ngga, wear a damn heel or a long hat or sth

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 10:33pm On May 30, 2013
oya i dn hear all una RESPONSES,SUGGESTIONS,SYMPATHY,ADVICE.CRITICISM,AMEABO,APROKOETC. Time dn go far mak una go una MAMA n PAPA hse i wan lock my door mak i sleep, DESPERATE NEIGHBOUR grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by akinzyakin(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2013

make she go chop beans naw
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by sportfeva(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2013
@op: There are tricks on how to grow taller. Just google how basketballers do their tricks or go see a doctor at the hospital.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by john650(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2013
Get Elevator shoes like this.

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tintingz(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2013
Lolz...if you are above 20/21 your growth stops, you cant grow taller anymore execpt for sugery, waiting for miracles or magic grin or manage heel shoes grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by yame014: 3:36am On May 31, 2013
what ur friend needs is motivation...someone needs to tell her she is beautiful d way she is and dat she is wonderfully made...chikena!!!
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Lexo22(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2013
Growth hormone will surely give her a break through.... But my fear is that she might grow and never stop should the trick go wrong.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Ugom87(f): 8:13am On May 31, 2013
She should attach a rod to her height so she can be taller,,,since u dnt know dat height is a natural thing
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by great664(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2013
tea_gurl: my age znt really ur business,is it?..well beanz workz 4 some peepz..not all
sorry Dear but the age he ask is really important cuz after 21 your friend cant grow tall again, she can manage her height. I guess thats why he ask about the age earlier.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by stankezzy: 8:44am On May 31, 2013
from larn marks 'theory use nd dis use of body parts'.he gave example with girraff that it was while the animal was trying or stretching for leaves on trees that made it to have long neck.it has been noticed that any part of the body that you always use will start to develop more than others.eg truck pushers tend to have big muscles,beer drinkers -big stomach,waker about-strong legs,even ashawo-big ....., so if she is a student let her use the principles of girraffing at least her neck will get longer which will add to her height
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Adeboyefa(f): 9:00am On May 31, 2013
If she is still growing,tell her to eat more protein foods.

But if she is 2o years or more,she should forget it and accept herself. The grass is always greener on the other side until you get there. Many tall ladies worry about finding taller men to marry. While a tall adolescent girl can grow taller and become the world's tallest,a short girl cannot become shorter. Google search "the shortest woman in the world" and you will feel much better about yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by abaswillyyahoo: 9:57am On May 31, 2013
Frankly speaking Genetic has a role to play. So if you come from a family with tall genes there is a little hope of increase in height but if the other way round tallness is not possible. I advise you make use of high heel shoes that is currently use by ladies of such. Anywhere be careful, the risk of falling is there.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by moscobabs(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2013
Mad Cow:
Best answer to the question
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 31, 2013
tontons:

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies.
i think u are saying the OPPOSITE.Some tend to get shorter afta child birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today / Is There A Cure For Dandruff? / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.