Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? (13210 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by 4Play(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2008
The Sly:

4 Play. . .
Where u go na? he don tay we i don see u for hia oo
Hope say everything dey ok? cool

Bros,I was sectioned but I have been released. cool Don't mind these people,they are the ones who are crazy.

Nice to see NL hasn't changed much.

Didn't know Morenike was a woman. . .used to think she was a little teen.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Cadet(f): 12:37am On May 01, 2008
4 Play:

Didn't know Morenike was a woman. . .used to think she was a little teen.
Can you like stop with that? angry So what if she's a woman? e dey pain you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Dreloaded(f): 12:50am On May 01, 2008
Lmao. Better provide him with so much needed milk, alagolo tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by bawomolo(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

ashewo everywhere angry

Boring topic

i thought i demoted you??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by 4Play(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

Can you like stop with that? angry So what if she's a woman? e dey pain you?

Hmmm. . .feisty woman.I love that in a woman. grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Cadet(f): 12:59am On May 01, 2008
bawomolo:

i thought i demoted you??
Bet you just left a married woman's house. You men are just ##$#%! lipsrsealed

4 Play:

Hmmm. . .feisty woman.I love that in a woman. grin grin
Like I said, D-Reloaded, c'mon, your man is out again!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by LadyT(f): 1:06am On May 01, 2008
Cadet Sharrp there you showed us your globes and now you dont understand why ashewos like 4play are sniffing around!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Cadet(f): 1:08am On May 01, 2008
LadyT:

Cadet Sharrp there you showed us your globes and now you don't understand why ashewos like 4play are sniffing around!
Who showed you wetin undecided

The only person I showed was #@@#! grin Where is he?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by 4Play(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2008
Na me una dey talk of?

Sniff sniff. . , You smell that?I smell babylons,is that you TOH?I smell babylons,is that you Cadet? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by 4Him1(m): 1:13am On May 01, 2008
melons are overrated. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Dreloaded(f): 1:20am On May 01, 2008
the homosexuals are out in full force cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Dreloaded(f): 1:34am On May 01, 2008
Up Chelsea! grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by LadyT(f): 1:36am On May 01, 2008
ROTFLMAO! TOH you are nuts
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Zandra1(f): 5:47am On May 01, 2008
HR.Hotness, RichyBlack and D-reloaded are right. I dont have much to say for now but to observe cool.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2008
Zandra1:

HR.Hotness, RichyBlack and D-reloaded are right. I don't have much to say for now but to observe cool.

Zandra1, thanks!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by NubianQ(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2008
ok debowsky,, thanks for saying am frustrated,  atleast i have frustration going on in my life.  if u read it properly i wrote it as my OPINION!!! n if u didnt like it i can as well respect urs. Richyblack responded to the post n was a man about it . besides there is nothing bad in hanging on the fan to have sex,  i just meant it as a a way to express sacrifices other races of women make,  GOSH!!! its not personal.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by debosky(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2008
First of all, its Debosky. . . no additions ok? wink

Either you are frustrated or are simply a drama queen. . . cheesy

I didn't say I did not respect your opinion - I do, but the manner in which it was delivered is quite amusing. wink

My point about the hanging thing was that why would you 'African' women not make the sacrifices those other races make? Do you think that makes you superior? Just a thought really, thats all. wink

By all means marry an Asian, their small willies will not demand any hanging business grin grin

PS - Its not personal wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by sheniqua: 11:21pm On May 01, 2008
Why are Nigerian men impossible?

Only God knows grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by liftedone(f): 12:06am On May 02, 2008
ROFL.
debosky:

First of all, its Debosky. . . no additions ok? wink

Either you are frustrated or are simply a drama queen. . . cheesy

I didn't say I did not respect your opinion - I do, but the manner in which it was delivered is quite amusing. wink

My point about the hanging thing was that why would you 'African' women not make the sacrifices those other races make? Do you think that makes you superior? Just a thought really, thats all. wink

By all means marry an Asian, their small willies will not demand any hanging business grin grin
WICKED.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by sheniqua: 12:10am On May 02, 2008
debo who told you Asian men are small down there.
One of these days those men would challenge you black men to a contest of show and tell.
We may be surprised that they are not lacking at all

please I'm not speaking from experience
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by NubianQ(f): 1:01am On May 02, 2008
ok Debosky,  sorry i didnt i spell it correctly,  thanks for calling me whatever u want to call me,  its fine but do me a favour ,  if you think i should go and shag up with some asian man,  then thanks for your suggestion, for the record african women do the hanging thing its the men that are never up to it, (thats another topic for another time) ,  but what can i say,  since u feel u want to trade insults by calling me names in a forum by all means do,  it only proves that u are an impossible person  so am going to take the first step and say,  maybe something i wrote ticked you off but atleast i got u to respond,  yes i am frustrated,  yes i am a drama queen and thank you,  A black mans willy is good enough, lets keep it strictly to opinions n not act up,  i predicted i would get this kind of response. so am done with tlkn about this wit u. i have male friends  and i jst speak my mind and when they don't agree we discuss in a civilised  manner thats why its called differences in opinion,  anyway thank you for all your SUPER INTELLIGENT NON DRAMA-KINGLIKE RESPONSES. am done tlkin about this,  just found out that people got killed in IRAQ,  thats more important , as i do follow up on politics as well

nothing personal , cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by HRhotness(f): 1:41am On May 02, 2008
@ NubianQ

Abeg ignore him and his kind,,, his breed is soon to be extinct.
It will take a while but more Nigerian men are beginning to appreciate women for something other than their lady lumps.
If women spend more time developing themselves rather than obsessing about some man coming to marry them and taking all their woes away, they will see that they will infact be able to take their own woes away, PLUS, they end up with a man who loves and respects them as partners, and not end up as a glorified slave and baby producing machines.

Many Nigerian man suffer from chronic ignorance and still expect women to be seen and not heard, that their place is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant,,, not if i have anything to say about it. I have been attacked on Nairaland for talking against men but I love men as much as the next girl, wink and i have the utmost respect for the marriage institution but i refuse to be treated any less than i deserve.

I believe a wife should care for and respect her husband but respect is earned and should be reciprocated. Nigerian girls today lack any self worth, that is why they sell their bodies and souls. Its sad that Nigerian girls today think so little of themselves that they offer themselves to the highest bidder in the name of "runs" how then do they expect to get respect from these same man.

Like i said, Liberation isn't a bad thing, its the power to make choices, its the right to seen and heard and respected as an intelligent individual rather than a walking vagina!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nwaka77: 1:50am On May 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ NubianQ

It will take a while but more Nigerian men are beginning to appreciate women for something other than their lady lumps.
If women spend more time developing themselves rather than obsessing about some man coming to marry them and taking all their woes away, they will see that they will infact be able to take their own woes away, PLUS, they end up with a man who loves and respects them as partners, and not end up as a glorified slave and baby producing machines.

Many Nigerian man suffer from chronic ignorance and still expect women to be seen and not heard, that their place is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant,,, not if i have anything to say about it. I have been attacked on Nairaland for talking against men but I love men as much as the next girl, wink and i have the utmost respect for the marriage institution but i refuse to be treated any less than i deserve.

I believe a wife should care for and respect her husband but respect is earned and should be reciprocated. Nigerian girls today lack any self worth, that is why they sell their bodies and souls. Its sad that Nigerian girls today think so little of themselves that they offer themselves to the highest bidder in the name of "runs" how then do they expect to get respect from these same man.

Like i said, Liberation isn't a bad thing, its the power to make choices, its the right to seen and heard and respected as an intelligent individual rather than a walking vagina!

Gbam! you've said it all. Nothing more to add, nothing to subtract! Loved reading this post because I feel the same way.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by NubianQ(f): 2:14am On May 02, 2008
Thanks girls, i needed that, what suprises me is that even nairaland has some men who just talk down at women, its horrible, i did put my post up as a point of view and all i got from some people was crap and more crap, i agree with u dat nigerian girls dont appreciate them selves cuz with the responses i have gotten from men, its only makes my point that they dont respect women. only a few men can and its hard to find them

debosky called me frustrated and i just laughed my head off cuz i wasnt suprised, that the best word nigerian men have in the vocabulary, well i cant blame them, i blame the desperate girls who suffer and kill themselves to marry them. well, this proves my point that some nigerian men are impossible and a majority of them dont think women should air their views cuz they hate the truth,

i love men as well and if i have something to say i say it.

HR Hotness,

you are an example of a true woman with intelligence, maybe nairaland is not for us cuz the men still bring their EGOS to the internet grin yes we air our views about men, maybe if they dont like it then, they are guilty of something, what amazes me is they dont even respond to posts in a respective manner, all they do is defend their egos, insult us and recommend crap, well , thanks for your post, hopefully a man with some maturity is somewhere out there, am tired of talking to BOYS!!!!!

and guys, ITS A FORUM NOT A BATTLEFIELD, !!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by presido1: 8:39am On May 02, 2008
I'm Thinking About Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because She's Making Me Poor

It's the non-prostitute one. Every month I need to give her 200 euro (36,665.08 NGN) for her hair which is the main problem, on top of that a lot of Lyca cards to call to Nigeria, sometimes clothes and sometimes for the rent of her appartment. She used to live in that appartment with her brother, but now that he married a Belgian girl he doesn't live there anymore and doesn't give her money anymore.

I'm still a student, but I work when I can to get some money, but ALL of this money is going to her, so I don't have anything left for myself and still she complains about needing money for creams and hairs and tattoos and gym. Now she wants a 150 euro (27,483.73 NGN) eyebrow tattoo and a 100 euro (
18,322.48 NGN) gym membership also. While I'm carrying coffins here to make money and don't even have money to buy new clothes for myself

I love her a lot and was planning to marry her in the future, but I can't sacrifice everything
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-130635.0.html Can it be said that Nigerian Women are lazy cuz of the script above? NubianQ please give me an answer.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by dudubobo1: 1:25pm On May 02, 2008
who b all these women sef? make you go find other men if we are so bad.

yeye rolling women shuo tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by NubianQ(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2008
Presidio,

C'mon read my post, its an opinion OOOOO, my Jeez!!!!! this post has really caused wahala, abeg oooo, i don taya to explain myself, no be fight, na opinion and u know that women and men tlk about each other , it just happens. but to be honest most of the things i mentioned have facts to it, i know not all men are a ike but somtimes in your life u come across certain instances that cause u to generalise, an example is when White people think some blacks are going to Steal from them and they make a general statement, truth is not all blacks are like that, i am fully aware and i dont think its a capital offence to post,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by yinkausa(f): 5:55pm On May 02, 2008
i had alot of nigerian women are dating the asian now in nigeria. even the white men in nigeria are taking over
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nwaka77: 3:58am On May 03, 2008
yinkausa:

i had alot of nigerian women are dating the asian now in nigeria. even the white men in nigeria are taking over

That's good! People should marry whoever respects them and whom they can find happiness and peace of mind with regardless of nationality/ethnicity.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by yinkausa(f): 4:49am On May 03, 2008
that is true nwaka because i use to be married to one before myself
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by presido1: 8:21am On May 03, 2008
yinkausa:

that is true nwaka because i use to be married to one before myself
Married to Asian or White? and why b4.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by iice(f): 8:40am On May 03, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ NubianQ

Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiri Ogun Awon Baba Wa / Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India / Meet The Koma Tribe That Doesn't Wear Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.