Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism (16556 Views)

Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention / SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2013
payless:

Omo Ale, should Nigeria divides who will you be going with? South-west, South-south, or South-east? You can't stay with us because you are Omo Ale.

Y'all need to quit this bullying of Tomakint because of his political convictions. Its getting absurd.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by alheriTOJ(f): 1:35pm On May 31, 2013
I feel wronged! I always to to amigo fo groceries, still went there on friday and saturday, was planning on going there today, when my sis mentioned it to me...I'm still surprised they have not closed down the place, cuz I passed by 10mins ago and it was still packed!
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2013
TouchDown:

Y'all need to quit this bullying of Tomakint because of his political convictions. Its getting absurd.

There is nothing wrong with stating the obvious. He has characteristics of Omo Ale written all over him. Yorubas don't welcome Omo Ale in their midst.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by IleIfe2(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2013
9jacrip:

Lmao! Bawo ni my kinsman?

i dey o.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by chacha3(f): 2:52pm On May 31, 2013
[quote
author=speedyboi]This is getting serious. I need to stop going to Sahad
stores oooo, Make dem nor arrest me join..just incase lipsrsealed[/quote] exactly,before we wil hear that sahad stores also have links with terrorism. these days one can never be too sure.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Okijajuju: 3:50pm On May 31, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sharap! I shopped there days ago, how was I to know the place was owned by a terrorist? I'm only just realising!

You are a terrorist sponsor, PREIOD!! angry

You should hide your face in shame..
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:29pm On May 31, 2013
Oh! Dis day can't get any better. Noting is forever hidden under the sun.

They have started catching dem.

Great job boyz. Let us get to the head of this within and without Nigeria.
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2013
Okija juju:

You are a terrorist sponsor, PREIOD!! angry

You should hide your face in shame..

I'm gonna ignore you now cause brainless cocks like you don't deserve my attention.

*catwalks away, stops.. Turns! Stylishly flipping lace wig* Have a lovely weekend. :-)
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Obijulius: 9:54pm On May 31, 2013
Dis religion...from the middle east....na waoh!!!
Re: Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism by Okijajuju: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

I'm gonna ignore you now cause brainless cocks like you don't deserve my attention.

*catwalks away, stops.. Turns! Stylishly flipping lace wig* Have a lovely weekend. :-)

**Stares at her flat yansh as she walks away**
Turns and pukes..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excitement As FG Fixes Ikot-ekpene-umuahia Highway / Buhari Condoles With Sierra Leone Over Fuel Tanker Explosion / PDP Challenges Opposition To Present Both Buhari And Atiku Against Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.