Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? (2062 Views)

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Pick Your Governor For Lagos / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by thoniann(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2013
Freedom to express my thoughts no matter whose ox is gored. I have seen topics/posts on this forum being dedicated to people and when its right we applaud them and when its wrong we chastise them. A while ago, a topic was posted about the "The Smartest Governor", hmmmm... What can I say? Check that post for my comment. But this one is dedicated to the "DULLEST" of them all. And I give it to Jang. I can recall his face as he was being dragged to the mic by Akpabio to be introduced to the press as NGF Chairman.... He looked like a puppet and I felt grave and be-wildered that a retired military officer was being pulled like a marionette. Now I see what Plateau State is going through.

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Mowire: 2:18am On May 31, 2013
Rushed to answer & my ans is in the post.
Jonah Jang of course! In fact he's an embarassment to dullards.

3 Likes

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by gramci: 2:36am On May 31, 2013
one funny thing about you guys is that you are very predictable, you lack strategy. you just resort to cheap name calling just to satisfy your ignorance.

I honestly pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by chysan(f): 3:19am On May 31, 2013
thoniann: Freedom to express my thoughts no matter whose ox is gored. I have seen topics/posts on this forum being dedicated to people and when its right we applaud them and when its wrong we chastise them. A while ago, a topic was posted about the "The Smartest Governor", hmmmm... What can I say? Check that post for my comment. But this one is dedicated to the "DULLEST" of them all. And I give it to Jang. I can recall his face as he was being dragged to the mic by Akpabio to be introduced to the press as NGF Chairman.... He looked like a puppet and I felt grave and be-wildered that a retired military officer was being pulled like a marionette. Now I see what Plateau State is going through.
T.A orji governor of Abia state is the dullest of all the governors in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Nobody: 4:06am On May 31, 2013
Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State, He's also the oldest too, the guy is over 70!
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Pysam(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2013
Rauf Aregbesola of osun state he is the dullest

2 Likes

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by badassnigga(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2013
yeah jang is d dullest follow closely by ta orji, then d headmaster of Delta state, udughan ...they r d definition of dullness lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by MaziOmenuko: 7:00am On May 31, 2013
I still don't understand the OP; Dull as in looks or Dull as in Opposite of smart? Or dull as in non-performance or dull as in bedroom activities or dull as in...
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by juman(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2013
Non performing governors are the dullest. Those that fail in doing their responsibilities.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by ndukwejoe(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2013
pls friends nobody should contest this with T. Orji

3 Likes

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2013
The dullest? I think we only av a dull president. But if we av to label a govnr as being dull in like manner, it's d_JANG_o of plateau

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by dgitrader(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2013
Dull as in what? Come to plateau and see jangs 6years of transformation and rapid development. Go and ask what he did as military governor in benue too. Dont seat in bedrooms and post biased opinions.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by onitshaigbo(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2013
JOYSTICKSON OF BAYELSA. I DON WEEP FOR BAYELSA.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2013
dgitrader: Dull as in what? Come to plateau and see jangs 6years of transformation and rapid development. Go and ask what he did as military governor in benue too. Dont seat in bedrooms and post biased opinions.
i aint talkin development dude, am tallkin sense. Didn't jonathans administration achieve some landmarks success? But that doesn't cloud his dullness. Dude, jang is dull for everythin in ds last 2weeks.
Accetance to betray a colleague.
Acceptance to rig.
Jumping and bouncing while d whole world shift eyes on him now as a partner in crime with the dull joe!
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by kolamilan(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2013
dull ?but they are making there money, what i notice is that to become a governor or any administrative position you must be very smart so nothing like dull.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Itoroetti(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2013
The op must be a dullard.
Alongside T.A.Orji

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by qualified(f): 9:08am On May 31, 2013
The op has no proofs. Jang has achievements to show for his time.
T. A. Orji is d father of dullness in all developmental ramifications.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo: JOYSTICKSON OF BAYELSA. I DON WEEP FOR BAYELSA.
Nairaland auto correct no go kill person, dick
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Vado(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2013
Abdulfatah Ahmed - Kwara. Dullard personified, no ba l ls whatsoever. Just the chief adviser to saraki.

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by slap1(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2013
Do they have a governor in Ebonyi State? I usually hear about that state when they have communal clashes.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by kedukc(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2013
Please allow me to rig this poll in favour of T.A. Orji. Twatt of the century!

Our disable TA is probably the first public official to successfully listen non-stop to the tune of sycophancy by assembling a tireless team of hungry praise singers. Thanks to our most insecure politician, the TV networks have discovered that ordinary scrolling text can be a goldmine when used to toot the horn for projects that are not visible to the naked eye.

Also, staff of abia state ministries inc. have recorded what appears to be a rare medical breakthrough in the form of a survival mutation under Thief TA Orji (ochendo) administration. This discovery was announced as abia workers showed signs of surviving 6-months on zero salary and running morgue-like offices without overhead expenses i.e. no stationery, no fuel, no maintenance.

Ochendo's team of pen-robbers have a clear objective of keeping Abia state treasury clean. A gigantic task which is now 99% complete. Hence, there is no doubt in my mind that TA Ochendo is the Biggest dullard for the job.

Kuoronu nwa ngwere aka (erente pii)!

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by mysticgal(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2013
All of you calling them dull why not go and rule and let's see how you perform mtchew,spell your name then we will know how brilliant you are.you've not finished ruling your household you are here calling them dullards.rather pray for them to rule wisely.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by PvtParts1: 10:07am On May 31, 2013
Aliyu Banbangida.

The ediot does not think before he speaks and is so full of double speak that he ends up looking like some one suffering from chronic foot-in-mouth disease.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Gamji007: 11:09am On May 31, 2013
^^^
Bross, you dull oooooo! cheesy
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by PvtParts1: 11:19am On May 31, 2013
Gamji007: ^^^
Bross, you dull oooooo! cheesy

u wise ohh
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by BrokenTV: 11:23am On May 31, 2013
Dickson
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by bloggernaija: 11:39am On May 31, 2013
Dickson
Jang
Orji
Ebonyi governor
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2013
fewj: Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State, He's also the oldest too, the guy is over 70!

Honestly, i tell you that man needs to quit the job because he has nothing to offer, he has embarked on white elphant projects with meagre allocations from Abuja, till now no project has been completed after 6years of governorship! I pity Ebonyi people.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2013
bloggernaija: Dickson
Jang
Orji
Ebonyi governor

Ebonyi governor is Chief Martin Nwancho Elechi, a great grand father, way older than OBJ sef.
There are some governors i don't see on the media establishing institutions, commissioning roads or bridges and one of them is Governor Elechi!
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2013
slap1: Do they have a governor in Ebonyi State? I usually hear about that state when they have communal clashes.

hahahaha...finishing!
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by kedukc(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2013
mysticgal: All of you calling them dull why not go and rule and let's see how you perform mtchew,spell your name then we will know how brilliant you are.you've not finished ruling your household you are here calling them dullards.rather pray for them to rule wisely.

woman, remove your rose-colored glasses and call a spade a spade.
Re: Who Be The Dullest Governor For Naija? by tpia5: 12:19pm On May 31, 2013
Youthful exuberance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Film Out / Tambuwal & Fashola Presidential Ticket Will Crush PDP In 2015 / Seun, Are Your Moderators Paid (by PDP) For Moving Trash To The Homepage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.