Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pick Your Governor For Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Your Governor For Lagos (2530 Views)

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Rate & Review Your Governor / What Is Your Governor Known For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Akinwunmi Ambode.....a Lagos establishment trained Public Finace expert...with record of public service to Lagos as a former Accountant General that helped Lagos withstood the financial onslaught of FG during the Tinubu's government.

OR

JIMI Agbaje....a Lagos socialite cum pharmacist with no antecedent or experience in public service.

Lagosians....the choice is clearly yours.

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by chibwike(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jimi abgaje

5 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obanikoro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by funkybully(f): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jimi agbaje No rival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
I haven't made up my mind but i am definitely not voting the pdp and the following apc aspirants ganiyu Solomon GOS and ikuforiji.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by surveyProf(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
jimi Agbaje all the way, he is an intelligent young man to the call, who can atleast feet into Gov. Fashola's shoe.

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by aderonila18: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ambode for sure

7 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by p3ndy79: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Who ever wins the APC ticket gat my vote and every member of my family coming home for Xmas and staying till after the election.

We gonna rock this boat together ain't going nowhere bruv.

Rooting for my homeboy GOS though, Ikorodu O NI OGA.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by holatin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
anyone tinubu choose, am sure he don't want Lagos to collapse

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Safari29: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
ambode. check his track record

7 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by lakesidem001: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
It is very obvious now!!! I will definitely go for someone with track record, antecedent and most importantly one who has the backing of the party leader. If Jagaban brought in Fash into office and has transformed Lagos State and if Ambode has also served as account general during Tinubu's regime then its logical to say Ambode is likely to be the next Governor of Lagos State as he has been tested OK!!! Tinubu has been tested so as Fash and Akinwunmi! So its Ambode all the way!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
I haven't made up my mind but i am definitely not voting the pdp and the following apc aspirants ganiyu Solomon GOS and ikuforiji.

I think by unspoken words......the post has been zonedd to Epe.....thus leaving Ambode....Ikuforiji and Wahab.

Personally I would have prefer someone like Femi Hamzat......but I doubt if the zone thing and this religion nonsense will not work against him.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ambode for me. cool
Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Descartes: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
None!

The Ambode nyggah needs to stop claiming where he isn't from - that's the shyte that I don't like.

Just be real and original, and claim where you're from. I don't like fake people.

Once you're fake - whatever you have got to offer goes out of the window. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
ilugunboy:

I think by unspoken words......the post has been zonedd to Epe.....thus leaving Ambode....Ikuforiji and Wahab.

Personally I would have prefer someone like Femi Hamzat......but I doubt if the zone thing and this religion nonsense will not work against him.
If they are zoning it, i think ambode will get the ticket but like someone said days back this wahab guy might b be an interesting twist. I like hamzat and supo

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by aljharem(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
APC goons on the attack. Money don drop wink

Obanikoro all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
aljharem:

Obanikoro all the way

I will advise you as a friend not to join them at the National Stadium next Tuesday for Koro declaration.....as usual his thugs would be on the prowl.
Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sorry,I ain't voting for APC for Lagos governorship except Jimi Agbaje isn't the flagbearer of PDP.

Meanwhile,I saw Bob Okoroji's poster as APGA governorship for Lagos. Is he serious or he's joking? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Ttalk: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ambode, and Jimi are both good contender, but choosing a dented platform to showcase your governance capability is not acceptable by me and many Lagos indigenes, so Uncle Jimi should retrace his step if we are to consider for him future responsibility, for now it is Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by aderilwan: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Akinwunmi Ambode is the main man that can take our lagos from where it is now to the level which many of us has been dreaming of...is the man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Firefire(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=15pt]VOTE OUT TINUBU and anybody he nominate [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
[size=15pt]VOTE OUT TINUBU and anybody he nominate [/size]

You wish! Because Fashola wey he nominate no do well or he use water quench your FIREFIRE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
dguyindcorner:

You wish! Because Fashola wey he nominate no do well or he use water quench your FIREFIRE!!!

[size=14pt]Fashola 2nd Term is a disaster [/size] angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

For you and your pay masters!

...modified...

to more of your woes, Aregbesola is being sworn in live in Oshogbo but you are yet to deactivate your NL account.

5 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Ttalk: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
aljharem:

Obanikoro all the way

This remind me of a story when last Obanikoro contested Lagos governorship election and was still in good book of baba Obasanjo.
His campaign across Lagos attracted so many people, then the slogan, KOSI KORO KOSIBO became every household song in Lagos
This impressed Obasanjo, but was grossly disappointed when Koro failed woefully in the gubernatorial election. Obasanjo in his usual stlye summorned Koro and made the following stunning statement.

"In Island we hear KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Agege, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Alimosho, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ifako-Ijaye, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ikeja, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Kosofe, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Mushin, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Oshodi-Isolo, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Shomolu KOSI, KORO KOSI BO

Apapa, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Eti-Osa, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Lagos Mainland, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Surulere, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ajeromi-Ifelodun, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Amuwo-Odofin, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ojo, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Badagry, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ikorodu, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ibeju-Lekki, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Epe, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

At the end of the day [size=20pt][/size] A SE KORO KONI BO

5 Likes

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

STORY STORYYYYYYYY, STORY.

ONCE UPON A TIME, TIME TIME.
Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ttalk:

This remind me of a story when last Obanikoro contested Lagos governorship election and was still in good book of baba Obasanjo.
His campaign across Lagos attracted so many people, then the slogan, KOSI KORO KOSIBO became every household song in Lagos
This impressed Obasanjo, but was grossly disappointed when Koro failed woefully in the gubernatorial election. Obasanjo in his usual stlye summorned Koro and made the following stunning statement.

"In Island we hear

Agege, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Alimosho, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ifako-Ijaye, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ikeja, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Kosofe, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Mushin, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Oshodi-Isolo, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Shomolu KOSI, KORO KOSI BO

Apapa, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Eti-Osa, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Lagos Mainland, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Surulere, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ajeromi-Ifelodun, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Amuwo-Odofin, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ojo, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Badagry, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ikorodu, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Ibeju-Lekki, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

Epe, KOSI KORO KOSI BO

At the end of the day
- [size=18pt]A SE KORO KONI BO[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by ratiken(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
PDP is taking over Lagos. Anyone btw Jimi and Koro.......Lagosians are tired.

We say no to installing toll gates on existing roads
We say no to deportation of non-lagosians
We say no mismanagement of 5.7trillion in 7.5 years and refusing to sign freedom of information to allow verification of lagos financial account
We say no to propooganda
We say no to imposition of political officers in lagos state by one man
We say no to the conversion of state infrastructures to private entitlements by the Tinubu empire
We say no to inhumane increase of LASU school fees
We say no to double and triple taxation
We say no to elite policies that are anti-masses
We say to very poor infrastructures in the non-elite parts of lagos
Lagos deserves a Change...... A former National capital cannot be left in the hands of a renowned criminal in Tinubu.

SAY NO TO APC
Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by akins56(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hope all the people shouting koro has voter's card?,,ambode all the way!,,uncle jimi has been corrupted!
Re: Pick Your Governor For Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
ratiken:
PDP is taking over Lagos. Anyone btw Jimi and Koro.......Lagosians are tired.

We say no to installing toll gates on existing roads
We say no to deportation of non-lagosians
We say no mismanagement of 5.7trillion in 7.5 years and refusing to sign freedom of information to allow verification of lagos financial accountWe say no to propooganda
We say no to imposition of political officers in lagos state by one man
We say no to the conversion of state infrastructures to private entitlements by the Tinubu empire
We say no to inhumane increase of LASU school feesWe say no to double and triple taxation
We say no to elite policies that are anti-masses
We say to very poor infrastructures in the non-elite parts of lagos
Lagos deserves a Change...... A former National capital cannot be left in the hands of a renowned criminal in Tinubu.

SAY NO TO APC

When you wake up, reality will hit you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Again! Ayo Fayose Attack Buhari On Sun Newspaper Again (PICTURED) / Goodluck Jonathan's Certificate Is Authentic / Son Drags Former President Obasanjo to court For Sleeping with His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.