Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat (6108 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by miklos23: 6:58am On May 31, 2013
Determined to exert its control over the umbrella body of governors in the country, Governor Jonah Jang-led faction of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) yesterday opened a new secretariat in Abuja

Roll call of governors who witnessed yesterday’s opening ceremony include: Governors Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta), Idris Wada (Kogi), Garba Umar (Taraba), Martin Elechi (Ebonyi), Muktar Ramalan Yero (Kaduna), Liyel Imoke (Cross River), Ibrahim Shema (Katsina), Theodore Orji (Abia), Peter Obi (Anambra), Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo), and the deputy governors of Benue, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Plateau and Gombe states. The factional chairman, Governor Jang, was also present.

The one-storey building factional NGF secretariat was unveiled at 5.30pm yesterday, with the chairman of the faction, Governor Jang of Plateau State, saying, “In the name of our Maker, the Almighty, I commission this Nigeria Governors’ Forum secretariat. From today, our activities will be carried out here; from today, anything you want about the NGF, this is where you will get it.”

The factional Director-General of the NGF, Osaru Onaiwu, had earlier said the secretariat had hoisted flags of all the political parties at the secretariat to reflect the parties in the NGF. The unveiling of the plaque was followed by inspection of the new secretariat led by the chairman and other state governors.

The ceremony, however, culminated in a closed door meeting at 6.00pm. Daily Newswatch learnt that yesterday’s ceremony was preceded by a meeting at the Akwa Ibom Governor’s Lodge in Abuja, before the governors moved to the venue. The governors of Delta, Kogi, acting governor of Taraba, Ebonyi and Kaduna states were among the early arrivals and had to wait for close to an hour before their colleagues joined them.

Indications that there was a meeting before the event emerged when the governors of Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Plateau and the deputy governor of Gombe State arrived at the same time.

The Jang-led faction of NGF had before yesterday meeting held its inaugural meeting at the Benue State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja, where the group pledged to work with President Goodluck Jonathan.

They indicated then that they would move to a new secretariat and lauded the creation of the PDP Governors’ Forum, headed by Governor Akpabio, while praising other governors in the country for supporting Jang.

Continue reading from here:http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/05/31/15-pro-jang-govs-open-new-ngf-secretariat/
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by kkkp: 8:40am On May 31, 2013
Shameless nicompoops

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Iaz93: 9:07am On May 31, 2013
OK
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by ask4double(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2013
Craze People!
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by jude33084(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2013
Naija; home of drama grin
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by lafuria1(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2013
And they say it's Boko Haram That will split Nigeria, we can see it's the politicians themselves.
So if pdp should lose the next presidential election, they are gonna build their own aso rock and appoint their own minister.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by realitiescom(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] undecidedsecond to coment
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by tellwisdom: 9:10am On May 31, 2013
pro-jang?? Which anti-virus is that?? sad
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by micklplus(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2013
They are all goats in human skin. No shame at all. Well, this is a preamble to what to expect in 2015. I urge the youth to buckle up and work as one. We shouldn't allow these our so called "leaders" to play us wayo again.
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by tachp(f): 9:11am On May 31, 2013
I hear
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Gbenge77(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2013
Final straw for the decadent PDP,its increasingly tyrannical President, and its rogue governors.
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by jude33084(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: pro-jang?? Which anti-virus is that?? sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by usayab(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2013
The same Pdp govns that says: oppositions don't accept defeat; thankGod No be Buhari open new presidential villa.
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by akraym(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2013
I don tire for my country
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 9:15am On May 31, 2013
Tsssss

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 9:18am On May 31, 2013
Jang continue being used by our retardeen president.... The time of your "dunping" will soon come!

1 Like

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Okijajuju: 9:19am On May 31, 2013
I am most disappointed in Anambra State governor & Ebonyi State governor.

This is very shameful.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by tunapawizzy: 9:19am On May 31, 2013
Oponu people
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2013
Jonathan is a dead meat going rotten!
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by ifechez: 9:38am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=Okija juju]I am most disappointed in Anambra State governor & Ebonyi State governor.

This is very shameful.
[/quot

Obi is a good man. Igbo interest is at stake here and supporting Oga Jona is the right thing to do. I know a greater number of igbos backs this move. tanx. meanwhile, amaechi hasn't seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by nairalad: 9:43am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: pro-jang?? Which anti-virus is that?? sad

^
Sounds like 'trojan' to me. Old ugly governor.
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 9:46am On May 31, 2013
Okija juju: I am most disappointed in Anambra State governor & Ebonyi State governor.

This is very shameful.
Baba theses people are not ready to throw away power cuz of any gaddamn honor.. Money and power survival is what matters now. And they simply aligned themselves with the stronger force
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Mopolchi: 10:28am On May 31, 2013
Okija juju: I am most disappointed in Anambra State governor & Ebonyi State governor.

This is very shameful.
For me, there is no disappointment. The Anambra governor will be there. He knows that there is no 3rd tenure for him so his eyes are at GEJ's seat. **Covers my mouth** What did i just say?
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by baggylips(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2013
"Et tu pietrus?"....even you Peter Obi undecidedSMH
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Lusola15: 11:20am On May 31, 2013
What will tinubu do if it was fashola doing what amechi is doing to uncle joe?
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by Demdem(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2013
Loosers parade. grin
Shameless fools.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by jude33084(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2013
Thank God Oshomole isnt there grin

Delta thief governor must be there tongue
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by jude33084(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2013
Lusola15: What will tinubu do if it was fashola doing what amechi is doing to uncle joe?

If I may ask, what is he doing to uncle Joe? wink
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by ddeola: 12:07pm On May 31, 2013
Shame on all these "folofolo" governors, they don't even deserve the positions in the first place, they are all products of "fee-dee-fee" rigoism-rigging. grin grin grin grin C girama!
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by BlueMurder(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2013

This is very shameful.

Why do you speak from both sides of your mouth?
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by dayokanu(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2013
Lusola15: What will tinubu do if it was fashola doing what amechi is doing to uncle joe?

What is Amaechi doing to Retardeen?
Re: 15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat by EPOMA(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2013
One of those gov betrayed and voted ameachi. It is called politic, time will tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger East Senatorial By-election Update / N/assembly Workers Threaten Strike Over Conditions Of Service / Tinubu Slumps At Arewa Lecture Series In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.