Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Niger East Senatorial By-election Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update (6109 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Kizyte(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
DAMA APC112, PDP17,
GADA APC135, PDP31,
GIDAN KWANO APC104, PDP33,
GIDAN MANGORO APC96, PDP56,
EPIGI APC230, PDP34
SABON LUNKO APC174, PDP29,
GARATU APC133, PDP74,
KOTAGI APC102, PDP40,
SABON DAGA APC95, PDP101,
KPAIDA APC135, PDP28,
TSOHON DAGA APC230, PDP360,
GBADA APC149, PDP33

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is not fair....the APC rigged the elections.

while the APC's leaders moved to Niger state, the PDP's leaders are in Port-har-court for the TAN rally.......

Okay na

10 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
chai this reminds me of unit 8 beating in Osun. Pdp is all over.

6 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by MrMcJay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Loolz, see beating!

I guess even the unborn children of PDP members would carry the mark of today's beating on their bodies when they are born.

2015, and Jonathan would be beaten like a drum!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Niger people are not smiling at all! They are so in dire need of change. cool

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Tolexander: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kizyte: DAMA APC112, PDP17,
GADA APC135, PDP31,
GIDAN KWANO APC104, PDP33,
GIDAN MANGORO APC96, PDP56,
EPIGI APC230, PDP34
SABON LUNKO APC174, PDP29,
GARATU APC133, PDP74,
KOTAGI APC102, PDP40,
SABON DAGA APC95, PDP101,
KPAIDA APC135, PDP28,
TSOHON DAGA APC230, PDP360,
GBADA APC149, PDP33
this is not fair o!

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mynd44: This is not fair....the APC rigged the elections.

while the APC's leaders moved to Niger state, the PDP's leaders are in Port-har-court for the TAN rally.......

Okay na
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tolexander: this is not fair o!
This is sweet!!!
Pdp is only popular on nl SE and not the whole 9geria....

The revolution has started.... Pdp must go!!!!

NC has been captured!!!!

All hail the Progressives
To God be the Glory
APC!!!!!!!!!! Change

9 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by PaulJohn1: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
But the governor of that state is still a PDP member, how come? shocked
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
i heard IBB lost his polling unit

Governor Aliyu lost his unit too.

This is revenge

8 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Faun(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
The beauty of free and fair elections.

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by SweetyZinta(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mynd44: This is not fair....the APC rigged the elections.

Okay na
chai! Na only Dem waka go?

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by PaulJohn1: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tolexander: this is not fair o!

No love at all.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
These are just wards. The election is in 9 local governments. These wards are in Minna area which is APC controlled. PDP controls about 5 local govts with 2 or 3 undecided.
My bad. Was supposed to be in Minna today the elections, but had an engagement in Abuja today.
Heard APC is winning in Minna. But there are still PDP strongholds yet to come. It's not Eldorado yet

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrMcJay: Loolz, see beating!

I guess even the unborn children of PDP members would carry the mark of today's beating on their bodies when they are born.

2015, and Jonathan would be beaten like a drum!!!
My brother, PDP has destroyed the lives of many Nigerians. We must embarrass them to the bones. The people's power must override theirs. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just a few.

I can't wait to mobilise for 2015.... Thank God for this Jega!!!!

APC change

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by 1United1: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
We the PDP should leave the social media and go inside the hinterland and talk to the voters, these janjaweeeed are becoming something else!

GEJ till 2019 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: These are just wards. The election is in 9 local governments. These wards are in Minna area which is APC controlled. PDP controls about 5 local govts with 2 or 3 undecided.
My bad. Was supposed to be in Minna today the elections, but had an engagement in Abuja today.
Heard APC is winning in Minna. But there are still PDP strongholds yet to come. It's not Eldorado yet
Are you saying that pdp is unpopular in IBB Lga(a pdp bot Member) and the Governor's ward? Oboy you need to see a psychiatrist asap

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
1United1: We the PDP should leave the social media and go inside the hinterland and talk to the voters, these janjaweeeed are becoming something else!

GEJ till 2019 tongue
I dey see your handwork o! Continu.... grin grin

Congrats to APC in advance. cool

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
The good thing is that the 2 contestants are strong party men. Barr David Umaru, APC, has contested for governorship about 3 times and lost. And got floored by gov babangida aliyu at the tribunal.
Dr Shem Nuhu Zagbai, PDP, is a 2 term deputy governor, who is supposed to be elected governor, if not he's a christain.
Moreover, who wins the seat will just be there till May 2015 when the national assembly will be dissolved. And gov babangida aliyu is eyeing the seat next yeat.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: These are just wards. The election is in 9 local governments. These wards are in Minna area which is APC controlled. PDP controls about 5 local govts with 2 or 3 undecided.
You people like to argue ooo

By Aisha Wakaso
Results collated during the Niger East Senatorial by-election to fill the vacant seat of Late Senator Dahiru Awaisu of the. People's Democratic Party (PDP) who died on June 12, has shown that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is taking an early lead.
Polling units visited in Chanchaga, Suleja, Bosso, Paiko, shiroro local governments showed that APC is leading in the election that held Saturday in nine local government councils in Niger state.
Voters in the nine Local Government Areas defied the heavy rainfall to be registered, cast their votes and protected their votes until they were counted.
The Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Operations in charge of 'B' zone, Sotonye Wakama said that two persons were arrested for attempting to snatch ballot boxes in Rafi local government area.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/niger-east-senatorial-by-election-apc-in-early-lead/187753/

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by brownlord: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
I expect APC, through Lie Muhammed and assistant media spoke man Hell Rufai to reject the result as usual.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by M0GIDI: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Winning one bye election is sufficient to make APC govern cloud cucko land hehehe, its been dismal in the APC camp recently, we're not against you people having one good news to cheer about.

Won't be a bad idea if APC win one senatorial district for SAI Shekau.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that pdp is unpopular in IBB Lga(a pdp bot Member) and the Governor's ward? Oboy you need to see a psychiatrist asap
the released results are rural arrears bounding Minna. Though I heard that David Umaru is leading in Minna South township where collation is in progress.
See, Minna always delivers protest votes. But the election is in 9 local govts of which Minna is just 1.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: The good thing is that the 2 contestants are strong party men. Barr David Umaru, APC, has contested for governorship about 3 times and lost. And got floored by gov babangida aliyu at the tribunal.
Dr Shem Nuhu Zagbai, PDP, is a 2 term deputy governor, who is supposed to be elected governor, if not he's a christain.
Moreover, who wins the seat will just be there till May 2015 when the national assembly will be dissolved. And gov babangida aliyu is eyeing the seat next yeat.
Babangida Aliyu should respect himself and forget the Senate next year . Someone that LOST woefully in his Polling Unit and Ward in this election. I can't wait for Round2 disgrace next year.

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by curiouses: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
PaulJohn1: But the governor of that state is still a PDP member, how come? shocked

The APC's candidate is a grassrooter. He was voted for, not his party.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by M0GIDI: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: Babangida Aliyu should respect himself and forget the Senate next year . Someone that LOST woefully in his Polling Unit and Ward in this election. I can't wait for Round2 disgrace next year.

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change

You'd be waiting till 2019, I wish you Patience and Goodluck till 2019.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: the released results are rural arrears bounding Minna. Though I heard that David Umaru is leading in Minna South township where collation is in progress.
See, Minna always delivers protest votes. But the election is in 9 local govts of which Minna is just 1.
hahaahhaahahaha very funny of you. If your "big wigs" can't win their wards and polling units then you guys should forget it. We shall expect the rest

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Ofunaofu: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
APC! CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses:

The APC's candidate is a grassrooter. He was voted for, not his party.
blablabla... Did you read that he contested and lost(or rigged out) for Governor on 3 occasions? cheesy. Yes he's popular but his party played a huge role!!! Anyway, I can't argue, its APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Unconfirmed reports I just got from my boys in Minna indicates that PDP won. Say PDP won in about 7 of the 9 local govts. Though they lost Chanchanga local govt where Minna is. But the won PDP strongholds like suleija where the PDP candidate is from, tafa, and Kuta. I have asked for the unconfirmed results and will post them. Unconfirmed and that's what they remain
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Davvymavvy(f): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is a litmus test...Northerners will slap GEJ's face with votes come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by curiouses: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Faun: The beauty of free and fair elections.
If the story is other way round, you wouldn't be saying this. Naija Politics get as e be.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Advises IMO State Governor, Ihedioha On 4 Dangers Ahead Of Him / Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.