Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Obasanjo In Review - What Has Gone Wrong With Our Saint Obj? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Review - What Has Gone Wrong With Our Saint Obj? (750 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Review - What Has Gone Wrong With Our Saint Obj? by chidichris(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2008
where is Afam and co?
obasanjo is in disarray familywise and otherwise.
Iyabo obj is missing. a.ll probes are against obj. odi massacre is now in review. power probe, roads, rails and aviation probes. fct probe showing the other side of our award winning minister - El rufai and i still believe Nuhu will soon face the music.
no wonder a senator said; "i am begining to feel Abacha is a saint"
Re: Obasanjo In Review - What Has Gone Wrong With Our Saint Obj? by azorjiu(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2008
When the storm is over, you will realize he is not the devil you take him for.
He tried his little bit for the country.
Re: Obasanjo In Review - What Has Gone Wrong With Our Saint Obj? by chidichris(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2008
which storm?
the storm of sleeping with her daughter inlaw? the storm of odi masacre? the storm of Ige's death? the storm of buying almost all the major properties of federal govt? which storm my dear?
though nobody can tell but i am here to inform you that his best days are gone. be informed that his freedom till now depends mostly on the fact that he was too clever to have used his power of incumbency to instore his close pals in the major posts and as you can see he keeps loosing them everyday.
behold a time to reap.
indeed,abacha was a saint.
the jails he (obj) built during his military days haboured him when abacha was in power and in the same vien, the tools he used against his political rivals will be used against him.
let us seat back and watch events unfold.

(1) (Reply)

British Airways In Trouble / How Missing Plane Crew Members Planned Their Escape! / Omar Bongo Of Gabon, 40 Years In Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.