Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? (2314 Views)

I Know You're Not Coming Home. / Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down / Coming Home Late Hour At Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 9:49am On May 31, 2013
My love,my swtheart,my angel,my heartbeat,its almost a year but I'm yet to receive a sign that u will be coming soon,why Ȋ̝̊̅§ it taking u so long to come to us,mummy and daddy?

Ȋ̝̊̅§ there anything about the house dad and I are living in u don't like?Ȋ̝̊̅§ it the brown stain on the white colored wall?its not my fault sweetie,its from one annoying cockroach that was disturbing daddy when he was sleeping,I smashed it against the wall,I can't bear sharing my husband with anybody/anything,(but u are an exemption),that's y the ghost of the roach refused to leave the wall,but if u promise u are coming soon,I ll paint not just that stain but the whole house.

Oh,I don't think its the wall,it must be that my lousy neighbour that always screams the roof down each time she sings,don't worry sweetheart,once u arrive she won't sing again,I assure u,I will spoil her singing confidence by going to ask her who d hell iz the guy with the horrible voice dat keeps singing every morning in her house,with that I'm sure she won't even advice her next generations to venture into music.

So u see baby,I'm doing everything possible to make life sweet for u. Daddy already feels bad,coz he feels he's guilty,he thinks u heard him when he said "cutie,when we get married,I want to enjoy u for a whole year before we start welcoming our babies",my baby,daddy dint mean it like he said,he was just being threatened that when u arrive,he won't be allowed to play with ur "food-shop" again, I feel daddy's pain too,u will understand when u grow up and get married.
Please my baby,I want u to start ur journey now,mummy goes through lots of aches and discomforts every month U refuse to come.

hope u know say the money wey I dey use buy painkillers and sanitary towel for reach to buy U pack of caprisone?so baby,think am well ooo.I WANT U HOME ,NOW!!!

16 Likes

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by omonikiba(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2013
@Safe, nice one. Don't worry, soon you will rejoice dear.

We dey miss u oo.

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 31, 2013
**yawns**
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 11:49am On May 31, 2013
@omonikiba my sesky syz 8,I miss u babes more.A big amen to ur prayers.
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by mummyf(f): 4:17pm On May 31, 2013
@safe,don't worry your babies will locate u very soon.insha allah kiss

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 5:07pm On May 31, 2013
thanx mummyf,may the blessings go round all the families hoping and praying for the fruit of the womb. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by Iyabetajos(f): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
@safe,my eyes were filled with tears of joy cos i know they have heard n are saying 'mummy,we were just givin daddy time to enjoy u small.we don dey arove(in ur own language lolzzz)Even dat neighbour dat lyks singing loud ehhn,dnt just worry by d tym we get hm,her body go yan.its wel dear

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
@iyabetajos,a big amen to d prayers oooo,abeg d time they av given daddy Ȋ̝̊̅§ ok oooo,let dem start "aroving". Heheeheeee
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by coogar: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
safe06: My love,my swtheart,my angel,my heartbeat,its almost a year but I'm yet to receive a sign that u will be coming soon,why Ȋ̝̊̅§ it taking u so long to come to us,mummy and daddy?Ȋ̝̊̅§ there anything about the house dad and I are living in u don't like?Ȋ̝̊̅§ it the brown stain on the white colored wall?its not my fault sweetie,its from one annoying cockroach that was disturbing daddy when he was sleeping,I smashed it against the wall,I can't bear sharing my husband with anybody/anything,(but u are an exemption),that's y the ghost of the roach refused to leave the wall,but if u promise u are coming soon,I ll paint not just that stain but the whole house.Oh,I don't think its the wall,it must be that my lousy neighbour that always screams the roof down each time she sings,don't worry sweetheart,once u arrive she won't sing again,I assure u,I will spoil her singing confidence by going to ask her who d hell iz the guy with the horrible voice dat keeps singing every morning in her house,with that I'm sure she won't even advice her next generations to venture into music. So u see baby,I'm doing everything possible to make life sweet for u.Daddy already feels bad,coz he feels he's guilty,he thinks u heard him when he said "cutie,when we get married,I want to enjoy u for a whole year before we start welcoming our babies",my baby,daddy dint mean it like he said,he was just being threatened that when u arrive,he won't be allowed to play with ur "food-shop" again,I feel daddy's pain too,u will understand when u grow up and get married. Please my baby,I want u to start ur journey now,mummy goes through lots of aches and discomforts every month U refuse to come.. hope u know say the money wey I dey use buy painkillers and sanitary towel for reach to buy U pack of caprisone?so baby,think am well ooo.I WANT U HOME ,NOW!!!

who is going to read this dross without paragraphs?
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by biolabee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
may you know the joy of motherhood in due time

Amin

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
@biolabee,thanks so much. Amin to the prayers . God bless u.
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by biolabee(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
safe06: @biolabee,thanks so much. Amin to the prayers . God bless u.

You too ma

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by inwangobio(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2013
@Safe06, it is well with you, just get prepared cos they will soon arrive in doubles n triples as u desire. I had a little pity for my wife yesterday in church when she couldn't dance as she used to because of those great Generals in her womb,that will soon be ur portion and the rest of my sisters in TTC and IVF threads which you are one of my greatest sisters in those threads. Continue with ur good work there n trust God to perfect it for you. take care.

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
@inwangobio,I say a BIG amen ooo. Tanxabunch. Heheeheee,I can imagine madam with her biggy biggy belle now,its well with her,nd I'm sure u can tell ur 3 great generals to take it easy on madam ooo,if not,I ll bring 3 kobokos for them when coming for their naming,nd I won't buy dem d z10 n Q10 I promised them before they started their journey here. Lol. Tanx bro. Abeg,help us hail madam.
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by baby124: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Eyah, it is well. smiley. The blue font was a bit hard to read though. smiley. No expert in this, but have you tried going natural with food(cutting out all junk, too much oil and salt) and juicing too? Just to improve your overall health. By juicing i mean blending fresh, well washed and naturally grown vegetables together and drinking. When the little prince/princess comes, you would need a healthy home for them. Exercise too?
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
@baby123,so sorry u found it difficult to read through,guess my emotions just took d better part of м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ @ dat moment of sulking,so didn't even care to write out the note well.as for d juicing,hmmm,dat one hard small ooo,I prefer eating d vegetables,which I do on a daily basis. As for exercising,I do dancing (daily)nd long walks(weekends)only. Thanx for ur concern babes. God bless u.
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by baby124: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ok, dont worry, it is well. God will not let you wait and give you a bad child. Your own time to give birth will also not pass. Your bundle of joy will come soon. i just thought i should drop that line because i believe so much in what we take in as well.Have you tried sponsorship of a child in an orphanage too? Our people say, "ori omo lon pe omo wa". A child brings forth another. Just enjoy your time with your husband and have faith, while doing things to help children in need. It is God that gives children and we all have our appointed time:

To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace.
ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
embarassed embarassed I don't know what made me click on this....

Ya Allah, please answer this family. The waiting period is enough.
You said we should ask and we shall get. Oh Allah, we are begging you in your mightiness to hearken us.

#hugs#

3 Likes

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by Faith111: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Receive grace to conceive supernaturally..Amen

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by Iyabetajos(f): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2016
my bestie safe06 it is well n settled.Receive ur babies by faith in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by chigoizie7(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dis is so touching. Sweetheart, God is in control, he neither sleeps nor slumbers.

2016 is certainly your year of joy and disturbances from your little cutties.

1 Like

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thanks rukemi291,faith111,chigoizie7,your prayers and kind words have strengthened my faith,may God almighty make Your affairs easy..amin..

@iyabetajos,*hugs*..pray to join yoUr league soonest...

2 Likes

Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by Faith111: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
safe06:
Thanks rukemi291,faith111,chigoizie7,your prayers and kind words have strengthened my faith,may God almighty make Your affairs easy..amin..

My dear everyone goes through stuff but God Is faithful...If I tell you my story u won't believe...Have you ever heard of Pprom?
Well my testimony is cooking
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by safe06: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
yeah I know Everyone has a problem he/she is facing..God help us..faith111
Pprom(preterm premature rupture of membrane)...I can't wait to hear your testimony...
Re: When Are U Coming Home,my Love(s)? by chigoizie7(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
safe06:

U re the best sis, and u deserve the best, God is still in control. He will definitely do it in his own time. Just chill, u go see trouble from dem cuties soon, and na u go tire for their wahala.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby / Men, I Need Your Opinion On This. / We May Go Our Separate Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.