Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down (657 Views)

I Know You're Not Coming Home. / Family Abroad / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Me am all up for the dollars. I what about you guys
41 people view this topic only two comments Na so una dey for this section? Am off to my beloved romance section

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down by Evina(f): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Money cannot take the place of the joy, warmth, love and laughter shared with loved ones.

I can NEVER choose something as fleeting as money over my loved ones. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Their presence matters most. Did you just compare it with money
Re: Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down by okirewaju(f): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Their presence is more important, moreover they won't come empty handed so i will have both; their presence and little cash/goodies

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Your Family Abroad Coming Home For Xmas Or Sending Cash Down by SeverusSnape(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Their presence will be much better,because nothing equals the feeling of seeing your loved ones face to face, A telephone can not take the place of the smiles and good times of family.
By the way, They would surely come along with the cash.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Simple Steps On Staying Focus / YES To ‘three-parent Babies’ / Couple Die From Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.