Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. (1128 Views)

I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / Northern Leaders Are Very Afraid - The Nation Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2013
Having been born, bread and schooled in the north, I cannot hide my ascertion that the north is heading for the divide of this country, even when its so obvious that they wud be worse-off for it.
Am begining to think the FBI had the northern nigeria in perpective, when it predicted the "the fraction of nigeria" by 2015.
Am so afraid for naija.
#just thinking out loud#
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
Nigeria has always been apart from the day the Whiteman decided to perform his wicked experiment of Amalgamation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by touch4mony: 5:27pm On May 31, 2013
we welkom it whole heartedly, its long overdue.let everybody go and develop them sef make we see who go cry pass its will b very intresting
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2013
noblezone: Nigeria has always been apart from the day the Whiteman decided to perform his wicked experiment of Amalgamation!

We were not meant to be. Most nights I shed tears for this country.
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2013
touch4mony: we welkom it whole heartedly, its long overdue.let everybody go and develop them sef make we see who go cry pass its will b very intresting
I guess u don't stay in the nothern part, we all know the north wud be worse off, but am just afraid coz blood wud flow.
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by SmartTalk: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
touch4mony: we welkom it whole heartedly, its long overdue.let everybody go and develop them sef make we see who go cry pass its will b very intresting

They were the first to disagree with independence and threaten secession, they were the first to ASK for secession (Araba), Abeg make dem do quick.
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
SmartTalk:

They were the first to disagree with independence and threaten secession, they were the first to ASK for secession (Araba), Abeg make dem do quick.
Just browse thru ur threads, and I was shockd to know dat useem to be @ the forefront in the struggle for naijas divide.
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Having been born, bread and schooled in the north, I cannot hide my ascertion that the north is heading for the divide of this country, even when its so obvious that they wud be worse-off for it.
Am begining to think the FBI CIA had the northern nigeria in perpective, when it predicted the "the fraction of nigeria" by 2015.
Am so afraid for naija.
#just thinking out loud#

mikedaniel76@gmail.com:

I guess u don't stay in the nothern part, we all know the north wud be worse off, but am just afraid coz blood wud flow.

what makes you think the north will be "worse off" as you put it? you claim to have lived or still live in the north and yet you know nothing about what the north is all about, were we "worse off" before the discovery of crude oil?
i support the breakup of this useless entity, if not for anything for the fact that oil has made a disaster of this whole region to the point that governors encourage nothing rather they just wait for the end of the month to receive peanuts from the federal government and still feel like kings. like most southerners, most northerners pray and hope this country breaks, if we do end up suffering then so be it, at least we will suffer on our terms.
i personally think the north will be better off when this blood money stops coming and if not, can it get any worse than where we are today (for the masses i mean not the oil beneficiaries)

have a read, this might just enlighten you a little: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/friedman-pass-the-books-hold-the-oil.html?_r=0

oil, like other natural resources isn't everything, if anything they bring more bad than good to a lot of places and make people lazy
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mensdept: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Am begining to think the FBI had the northern nigeria in perpective, when it predicted the "the fraction of nigeria" by 2015.
Am so afraid for naija.
#just thinking out loud#

WHy are you afraid again?
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2013
@ Divideus, Am aware where ur headed, buh I guess u'v lost memory of the fact that the arewa is providing natin, and I mean natin to the cuffers of our nation, and yet they seem to me the highest shareholder in the proceeds from the (in ur words) "BLOOD MONEYL
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by 4Willywilly: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Am so afraid for naija.
#just thinking out loud#
What is Nigeria? a devil paradise on her final days.
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ Divideus, Am aware where ur headed, buh I guess u'v lost memory of the fact that the arewa is providing natin, and I mean natin to the cuffers of our nation, and yet they seem to me the highest shareholder in the proceeds from the (in ur words) "BLOOD MONEY*
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by UyiIredia(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigeria should not and would not break up. We have come to far as a nation. I advocate for a political restructuring of the country that allows for strong grassroots participation.

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
@ Divideus, Am aware where ur headed, buh I guess u'v lost memory of the fact that the arewa is providing natin, and I mean natin to the cuffers of our nation, and yet they seem to me the highest shareholder in the proceeds from the (in ur words) "BLOOD MONEY*

EXACTLY!!

which is why we, or atleast i believe we should go our separate ways, that way we dont have to contribute and at the-same time not taking what you think your share, wouldn't that just be great? and do you know according to some govt statistics about 30-40 billion dollar worth of food goes to the south every year, imagine if we were exporting , now wouldn't that be something to the "coffers", but then what will go to the south that claim we add nothing? guy easy money is good but it isnt always so, i say it and i will say it again, what the northerners contribute even though most have become lazy is gotten from sweat, can you say same about what the so called south south contributes?
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
O gar divide, leave matter for mathias. Need I ask, what part of the forgotten corners of the world are u from?
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin would you ever want to have a loveless marriage? oil is our problem, hope we can atleast agree on that?
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Having gone tru ur threads, I just pinched ma self hard,coz na me look for troble. 99percent of ur thread are on sessation. Anyways I really admire ur level of 'tellect. So where u from?
Re: Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart. by SmartTalk: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2015
mikedaniel76gmailcom:

Just browse thru ur threads, and I was shockd to know dat useem to be @ the forefront in the struggle for naijas divide.

I wouldn't say I am "at the forefront", many others before me have advocated it. But I believe it should stop being a taboo. The North and the Western region asked for secession at different times before the Biafran War. Nigeria was made by the British for British interests. The people that make up what is now Nigeria should decide what their interests are. Nigeria has not served our interests so there is no reason why we shouldn't discuss secession of component parts, as long as we plan for it to be peacefully done without bitterness and reprissals.

(1) (Reply)

He Cannot Longer Function Normally – US Doctors Give Up On Gov Suntai / The Lies And Deceit Of Pro-amechi Lawmakers / Willie Obiano Replies @labourpartyng Challenge On Twitter - Yes To Obi's Puppet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.