Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (19597 Views)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2013
My own question is the countries of origin of those non-muslim terrorists do they get justice meted out to them?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Teeklef(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2013
so if u do bad tin now the media should not talk about it abi,but if na good tin dey should announce it on CNN,BBC................rubbish
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by milkymesh: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2013
The best answer so far! Someone is quoting a media report(frm BBC, yahoo news etc) and he is complaining about lack of or inadequate media coverage. Now if we digg deeper we might find it was reported in other international media. Besides, we have other muslim(non-western if you like) media like Aljazeera and Press Tv etc, if it is news worthy, why were they not reported there. Or were they reported and Op refused to cite them.
Now every one know the religion whose core teaching subtly or directly encourage violence in the name of god.
Paschal007: I don't understand. If these terror acts were not covered by media how are you guys able to report it?

The gun violence in America are usually well detailed and covered by the media. You terrorist sympathizers can do better now. undecided

Besides no one is stopping you from running ya own media.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Like this one

Tell us the one u know within us here.just mention one.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2013
tbaba1234: A week before the Boston bombing, a ukranian rutgers student was caught with IEDs in New york. No one heard anything about it. It only came out after the boston incident.

If he was a muslim, it will be all over the news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315007/Ukrainian-Rutgers-student-arrested-taking-IEDs-New-York-just-week-Boston-Marathon-bombing.html

Based on the kind of media coverage, who would think that 88% of all terrorist attacks since 1995 were actually carried out by non muslims. http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/04/19/467384/chart-right-wing-extremism-terror-threat-oklahoma-city/?mobile=nc

Even at that, most of the 'terror plots' are actually entrapment. They send their agents to the mosques. Most mosques in the US are bugged. They get a naive kid, wind him up about Jihad and all, help him set up a terror plot and then catch him.

This kid would never have thought of this kind of plot on his own and he probably didn't have good Islamic knowledge to begin with..

If a 'brother' comes to you and start talking about fighting and Jihad etc in the US, he is probably working for the FBI. Now if you try to explain the correct understanding to him and he decides to excuse himself from that discussion, you have your mole .

There has been cases where the FBI mole was actually reported to the FBI by the muslim community. grin

http://www.newser.com/story/106906/mosque-reports-scary-fbi-mole-to-fbi.html
http://ca.cair.com/losangeles/news/calif._mosque_mole_erodes_trust_between_muslims_fbi

I know you'll thrive more here. You have suddenly take solace in this, that's why you see no wrong doings of boko haram sect., Now, let's consider where on earth is anything northern zone safe? All I can say to this is: Islam needs rebranding and a new mode of preaching its doctrine need to be adopted, you need to fish out the sheeps from the goats. Now, let's go back to Jihad terrors, each time a terroc act is carried out by this inhumane sect, they make reference to the quiran, islam and its rules as to why they carried out the action. I will want you to point out 1 terror act commited and its being attributed to the bible or christiandom, or budhist? Let's face fact and stop beating about peoples perception about islam. There is a hight extent of belief when a son steals and tells the judge the dad sent him. You need to analyse this things critically and don't be too biased, this might eat you up and you know your faith as to what that might lead to.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by 30sec: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=maclatunji]

Now look who'z self promoting... MR KNOW-IT-ALL
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2013
chief batiatus:

I was hoping u wud even shy from lying so openly, so when u convert from islam to any other religion you are allowed to walk away? In which state in northern nigeria is this true?

In which state in Nigeria are you killed for converting?
We recently saw a community where twins are buried. It was reported in the papers
Please bring evidence of such killing for conversion as reported in the papers

[quote author=chief batiatus]
Why do muslims lie so much? But why? Please ask yourself if you still have a religion if u must lie almost all the time to defend it? Look.

if you truly believe the bolded one, you should leave Christianity immediately!

Christians tell more lies than any other group that we know
Look around Nairaland. Even on this thread. Why do you not condemn terrorism by non-christians?
Why do you lie and pretend lying is wrong. Look at these

This is the actual event

http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire

What did Christians make of it? This!

"On Saturday, the 8th of January 2011, a Luxury bus departed Maiduguri en route to Lagos. As the bus approached The City of Jos from Bauchi, the bus was stopped at roadblock. Gunmen entered the bus and ordered all Muslims off the bus. These gunmen proceeded to set the bus ablaze with all remaining passengers inside. Most of the victims in the bus were from the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, both The East and The West all heading south"

An accident in Congo! Then some Christian minds started working: how do we exploit this? How do we malign muslims with this? How do we use it to set the South against the North?

chief batiatus:
Naming a CURRENT and KNOWN christian terrorist organization,
NLFT
LRA
IRA
by the way, this is a wrong question
Are you saying that the Bible has been changed?
Was terrorism biblical in the past and no longer?
Is homo-malady now accepted in christianity

chief batiatus:
the guy has shamelessly gone through all manner of history books since he cannot find any current christian terror group to mention. Islam is fighting hindus in asia, fighting christians in africa, fighting everybody, why?

So Palin (2003) saying that war in Iraq was a task from God is not recent?
American soldiers in Iraq shouting Jesus kill Mohammed as they killed Muslims and defaced mosques with crosses is not terrorism? Is not recent?
Let anyone invade and occupy Christian country, you will see state-of-the-art terrorism

chief batiatus:
Islam is fighting hindus in asia, fighting christians in africa, fighting everybody, why? Can the whole world just hate only you maybe because of your fancy gold teeth? Am a traditionalist and have no time for foreign religions and islam is by far the most violent among them

Christians also fight Hindus in India
The church sided with the government to viciously massacre Budhists during the vietnamese war
Christians supported the invasion of Iraq.
American government toppled the government of Mussedique in Iran
Americans government deliberately injected Guatemalans with syphilis as part of an experiment

Did you know this? Would you have loved Americans for these?
BTW do you think Guatemalans hate Muslims more than Americans
Be truthful if the woman who conducted virginity test in Ogun state had been a muslim, Islam would have been on trial
Yet NL rightly criticised the woman and not christianity!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by 30sec: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2013
and how many christian or non-muslim groups have you guys seen that wreaks havoc and destruction not in its own country o, but in another man's land!! methinks its too much hashish sha. i dont hate muslims or islam, bt i think there's smething fundamentally wrong wit 'the doctrines of the religion' or 'the people who follow the religion'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2013
BetaThings:
NLFT
LRA
IRA
hUtaree

You guys would go to any length to identify Muslim terror groups but ignore the Christian terror groups mentioned even on the thread you are upon
Mention names of members of these groups.The world hv changed.Eyes hv open.Non of these group are in existence again.Mean while,let me tell you.The were into terrorism because of their group interest not because of religion.You better go back to history.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2013
slimmy05: I know you'll thrive more here. You have suddenly take solace in this, that's why you see no wrong doings of boko haram sect.,

I challenge you! Bring proof that he condones activities of Boko Haram
Also show that you have ever condemned terror activities by non-muslims

slimmy05:
Now, let's consider where on earth is anything northern zone safe? All I can say to this is: Islam needs rebranding and a new mode of preaching its doctrine need to be adopted, you need to fish out the sheeps from the goats. Now, let's go back to Jihad terrors, each time a terroc act is carried out by this inhumane sect, they make reference to the quiran,

Have you been reading?
Do these terrorist not make reference to Christianity?
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/
Jesus Killed Mohammed
The crusade for a Christian military

slimmy05:
islam and its rules as to why they carried out the action. I will want you to point out 1 terror act commited and its being attributed to the bible or christiandom, or budhist?[/b]

Nigerians don't read. They write first before reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura
The Government of the state of Tripura claimed to have uncovered evidence to [b]support the assertion that the Baptist Church of Tripura has been funding the terrorists.
The NLFT has been accused of forcing local tribals to convert to Christianity at gunpoint.[9] They have also opened fire on Hindu worshippers and ransacked celebrations of Durga Puja.[10]

The Baptist Church of Tripura was initially set up by missionaries from New Zealand in the 1940s. Despite their efforts, even until the 1980s, only a few thousand people in Tripura had converted to Christianity. In the aftermath of one of the worst ethnic riots, the NLFT was born in 1989—allegedly with the help of the Baptist Church. Since then, the NLFT has been advancing its cause through armed rebellion.

Your Christian brothers are being murdered by Budhists and you ignorantly defending them
Were you a victim, you would have said something different

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Sri-Lanka:-Buddhist-fundamentalists-attack-%28also%29-Christians-27590.html
Colombo (AsiaNews / Agencies) - The Christians of Sri Lanka are now also being targeted by radical Buddhist groups: several evangelical organizations have denounced the increase in attacks against different communities in the month of March. An anomaly for the Buddhist-majority country, where the tensions of ethnic origin - between Tamils ​​and Sinhalese - are much more widespread than are those related to religions.

The warning was launched by the Protestant Barnabas Fund that deals with finance projects to help Christians in need. The group reports 10 attacks in Sri Lanka in March alone. "It is very rare - confirmed a member - to hear of so many anti-Christian incidents in a single month. This is a clear sign of a concerted plan on the part of radical Buddhist groups."

slimmy05:
Let's face fact and stop beating about peoples perception about islam. There is a hight extent of belief when a son steals and tells the judge the dad sent him. You need to analyse this things critically and don't be too biased, this might eat you up and you know your faith as to what that might lead to.
The facts we need to face are all up there
Your analysis is irrelevant
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by skydeexie(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2013
QUESTION: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage?

ANSWER: They do not commit their terrorist acts in the name of RELIGION. Period!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Washanga(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
olajide21:

Imagine if the guy was a Muslim!!!!!!The TV screens would have run continuously discussing the incidence. When a Crime is committed by a Muslim, the whole world sees everything bad in it, they attack the criminal, attack his family and the Umah.
please stop generalising
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by ecnuel: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2013
Violent acts should be condemned, no matter who is committing it, be it an Ifa worshipper, an atheist, a christian or a moslem. But I believe why people make much noise when it is committed by a moslem is because they see it as one offence too many. Hardly do non-moslem terrorists claim they are doing it for God. Most Moslem terrorists claim they are doing it for Allah. If caught alive, they also explain that it is for Allah's course. More often than not, other terrorist have reasons outside religion.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2013
hayubee:
Assif u even know d history d present day jews were moved 2 dir present location. Asat dem it was called a settlement. Imagine a visitor whom u accomodate after some time he trows you out of your house den u complain ppl call u terrorist. Who's d terrorist? I bet u heard dat jargons at church bah
I bet u ar a muslim and ur ideologies and facts about the jews must have been spat into u while u were mopping helplessly in dat ur mosque wid ur legs crossed like a pregnant toad. What is the meaning of present day jews? Are u saying that the jews of dem king david don't exist anymore? Like I said b4, u ar a muslim and I know If 2 say u dey near me na d next sharp knife, u go dey find dey shout allah kubar dey chook d tn enter my stomach
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2013
Why is it that war and terrorism are so prone in islamic state.There is something very wrong in their ideology.Most of you need Devine knowledge to understand the koran.Because is like most of you turn d koran upside down before reading it.It is believed to be an holy book,so it needs d grace of God to understand and digest it.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Because The Most Powerful Nations in the World are Anti Muslim, They See Islam as the only "Threat" to their Monopoly

Islam is Feared because of it's ruthless Ideology & Great War Doctrine

Muslims Will never be Suppressed nor Defeated, You can not win a Battle Against a Man who is Willing to Lose his Life For His Own Cause

The Ultimate Warrior.

The West, The Far East, Western & Eastern Europe All Fear Islam, Islam is the ONLY threat to the New World Monopolistic Order.

So seeing as Such, Such In their Eyes needs to be Eradicated.

okay I understand u very well. Is that the reason why if a cartoon of allah is painted in denmark, U'll start looking for the available christian to chook knife in his stomach, ultimate warrior indeed.

I just dey regret why dem no born me 4 all dz areas where muslims dey kill, I swear I will be worse dan boko haram to muslims
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2013
Movingcoil: I bet u ar a muslim and ur ideologies and facts about the jews must have been spat into u while u were mopping helplessly in dat ur mosque wid ur legs crossed like a pregnant toad. What is the meaning of present day jews? Are u saying that the jews of dem king david don't exist anymore? Like I said b4, u ar a muslim and I know If 2 say u dey near me na d next sharp knife, u go dey find dey shout allah kubar dey chook d tn enter my stomach

Due to age-long persecution of Jews, they were anxious to leave christians communities to settle in the Middle East
Why would masses of people who are comfortable leave where they have roots to face an uncertain future
They did not have roots because their Christians communities forbade them from owning land and blamed (killed) them for various natural disasters such as the plague
Luther, the founder of the Lutheran church, turned against them when his cajoling did not make them embrace christianity
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Bagudo: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2013
May Allah guide us
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2013
What is the difference between Islam and terrorism?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hotwax: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2013
QUESTION: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage?

ANSWER: They do not commit their terrorist acts in the name of RELIGION. Period!

Has anyone seen a christian saying "In Jesus Name" and bomb somewhere.

But we have seen millions on attack where attacker shout allahu akbar and blow kids and women up.

Thats the big difference.

[size=15pt]Do you know the difference? A christian can never come out and boast about fighting for God. Fellow christians will disown and attack him. People will dissociate from and call him lunatics. But if its Islam, muslims will see him a hero, a martyr. What is matyr in killing innocent women and children? What is matyr in bombing market place and run away ? [/size]

[size=14pt]Christians are into crime. E.G[/size]

Rebelion: E.g IRA, KKK. But not because of Religion. KKK are racist fighting for dominance. IRA are rebels fighting for independence. They did not use religion or allaha as excuse to kill anyone. They did not site bible as the inspiration. They are not killing for Jehovah. They are killing for their personal gain. They are criminals though. But not in the name of christianity.

Armed Robbery: Even muslims/hindu/aethist do this

Rape: Muslims also rape even more than Christians e.g. Arab countries.

Mention any sin a muslim has not committed.

Braeveric or Norway is a nationalist. He wants muslims and jews out of europe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2013
stone07: You are a dumb.Do all these group kill in d name of God? For ur information,MEND,MASSOB, OMBATSE that am familial with,are they a religion group or are they fighting because of religion?Be answering my question oo.
Those two terror groups are in christian dominated region, moreover MEND promise to attack mosques and muslims.

Now when someone commited a terror and you hear the name abdul you wont hesitate to label him an Islamist terrorist?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hotwax: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2013
tintingz: Those two terror groups are in christian dominated region, moreover MEND promise to attack mosques and muslims.

Now when someone commited a terror and you hear the name abdul you wont hesitate to label him an Islamist terrorist?

Nobody associates Abubakar or Saheed with terrorism. They always claim to be fighting Jihad.

Guy stop all this lies and pretense. Muslims always release videos and calls for fellow muslims to kill infidels.

Some even claim and celebrate killing infidels. Why are you doing this? You all know the truth. MEND has never attacked any muslim. Their leader asari dokubo is a muslim. It was boko-haram that is distracting their attention towards religion. Is MEND a religion group?

Why are muslims dam.ed liars ?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2013
hotwax:

Has anyone seen a christian saying "In Jesus Name" and bomb somewhere.

But we have seen millions on attack where attacker shout allahu akbar and blow kids and women up.

Thats the big difference.

[size=15pt]Do you know the difference? A christian can never come out and boast about fighting for God. Fellow christians will disown and attack him. People will dissociate from and call him lunatics. But if its Islam, muslims will see him a hero, a martyr. What is matyr in killing innocent women and children? What is matyr in bombing market place and run away ? [/size]

[size=14pt]Christians are into crime. E.G[/size]

Rebelion: E.g IRA, KKK. But not because of Religion. KKK are racist fighting for dominance. IRA are rebels fighting for independence. They did not use religion or allaha as excuse to kill anyone. They did not site bible as the inspiration. They are not killing for Jehovah. They are killing for their personal gain. They are criminals though. But not in the name of christianity.

Armed Robbery: Even muslims/hindu/aethist do this

Rape: Muslims also rape even more than Christians e.g. Arab countries.

Mention any sin a muslim has not committed.

Braeveric or Norway is a nationalist. He wants muslims and jews out of europe.
Aren't you tired of posting trash?

NOW READ....

[size=16pt]‘Christian warrior’ charged with firebombing Oregon mosque[/size]

A 24-year-old Oregon man — who told police that he was a “Christian warrior” — has been charged with a hate crime for allegedly firebombing a mosque last November.

Cody Crawford faces 10 to 30 years if convicted of firebombing the Salman Alfarisi Islamic Center, which is about 200 feet from his house. Although his DNA has been connected to the crime scene, Crawford has maintained that he’s “100 percent innocent.” In an unrelated incident, Crawford had ranted to police about Muslims, according to court documents.

“You look like Obama,” he said to a McMinnville officer in December. “You are a Muslim like him. Jihad goes both ways. Christians can jihad too.”

The documents reveal that Crawford also told authorities that “only Christians could understand him, that he was a Christian warrior that they were persecuting.”
www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/08/christian-warrior-charged-with-firebombing-oregon-mosque/

If it was a muslim that called himself a ''muslim warrior'' we will all hear it in the media and the non-muslim will start shouting 72 virgins...now this man called himself a ''christian warrior'' his he also expecting his 100 wives in heaven??
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2013
hotwax:

Nobody associates Abubakar or Saheed with terrorism. They always claim to be fighting Jihad.

Guy stop all this lies and pretense. Muslims always release videos and calls for fellow muslims to kill infidels.

Some even claim and celebrate killing infidels. Why are you doing this? You all know the truth. MEND has never attacked any muslim. Their leader asari dokubo is a muslim. It was boko-haram that is distracting their attention towards religion. Is MEND a religion group?

Why are muslims dam.ed liars ?
But when George W. bush decleared crusade on muslims he is not a terrorist but the hero??

The terror millitant group MEND are they in the north or muslims?

You forgot that they promise to attack mosques and muslims.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by DonPizzaro: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2013
muslims always like to play the victim even though they are the major problem we have in the world today.that religion is a joke
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by eddyland: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2013
tbaba1234:

What truth??

Was the spanish inquisitions carried out by christian terrorists?

Actually, the invasion of Iraq by the US army was a greater terrorist incident as more innocent people were murdered

State terror.

was d invation of Iraq by US carried out in d name of religion or in d name of any God? Nt derailing 4rm d topic, d truth abt d media dt we al knw is dt, bad,evil,more deadly nd henious crimes are reported more dan d gud hapenings around us nd dts hw d media has bin 4 long witout any religious sentiment.i believ by d above, We can nw ansa d question of d topic by ourselves
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hotwax: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2013
tintingz: But when George W. bush decleared crusade on muslims he is not a terrorist but the hero??

The terror millitant group MEND are they in the north or muslims?

You forgot that they promise to attack mosques and muslims.

Which of his speech did he mentioned the word "crusade"?

Please give me an evidence.

Stop misinforming people. I know quran admonishes muslim to lie in an argument. Its part of Jihad.

The same America fought miloshevic in Yogoslavia to free muslim from genocide. So when Muslims attacked world trade center, and america retaliates, its now a crusade. I guess muslims can take it when a christian bomb kahaba in mecca

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Saintp(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2013
My problem with islam is not jus the terror the offer the world but with theses so called moderates trying to justify the actions of islamic terrorist by joining christians into it.

They try to merge terrorism with criminality. Guys, it is not the same. While christians might have more criminals than muslims, it dosent justify religious terrorism.

Criminals kill people not due to an ideology bt due to politics,power,money and material things. This islamic terrorist are not motivated by these things, they jus kill. Imagine boko haram refusing amnesty that would have given them raw cash that will tell u they r jus interested in blood.

If someone can blow himself inorder to kill more people,then there is no need talking further.

My candid advice to muslims is that you should stop being on the defensive rather try and sanitize ur religion. With these, we wont be hearing boko haram,jambs and thier sucide bombing etc. Then nobody will have mouth to talk trash against islam.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2013
hotwax:

Stop being a dotard.

This is only one case. Do I start naming islam terror? You know how it goes. I will count now till tomorrow. I know people are getting killed this same minute in one corner of the earth. islamic terror happens per second. God knows how many people boko-haram has killed this morning.

This case of Oregun. Some americansare pissed off with islam barbarism. Thats why you see that.

[size=18pt]Mr Baboon. Now let me hit you hard[/size]

How Allah guides moslems in reality.
All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim
what a waste grin
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHK-TePiA9dE704owDS_y4_RE_Cq0qsSUPPBU3qVu1gVOtnJd5Jyr3dA[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 / What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? / He Wants To Attribute His Child From His Second Wife To His First Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.