Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (19188 Views)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by jmoore(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Because Muslim terrorists start to chant "Allah Ackbar!" as they are about to unleash their terror.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
maclatunji:

It is a simple question, if you don't have the answer, you can keep quiet.

Oh please you keep quiet yourself. Wringing your collective Muslim hands and crying poor us won't do you a bit of good until you unequivocally start fighting the terrorists yourselves instead providing sob stories.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Policewoman(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
jmoore: Because Muslim terrorists start to chant "Allah Ackbar!" as they are about to unleash their terror.
I THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION THE O.P ASKED.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
In my very humble opinion, I guess if u skip the signature Allah huakba right before u slit another man's throat on national TV, then u have lost your entitled media coverage and FBI man hunt
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by siddiq202(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Paschal007: I don't understand. If these terror acts were not covered by media how are you guys able to report it?

The gun violence in America are usually well detailed and covered by the media. You terrorist sympathizers can do better now. undecided

Besides no one is stopping you from running ya own media.

@Bold
Could this be true? Because the Islamic banking saga memory is still fresh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
vedaxcool: 119 views only 8 post, where r the haters of violence? More eyes have looked at this thread and silently creep away, the hypocrites that encourage muslims to condemn violence have probably read this thread and avoided responding. I will have to start a thread, what if they were muslims? Since atheist and christian apparently prefer looking the other way whenever crimes done by their co - travellers are reported!
Yes, there are many diff religion terrorists. Muslim terrorists,christian terrorists.But where have u ever seen a christian dat kills his fellow human being in the name God or in d name of Jesus Christ.this is where most of u muslim poster here are making mistakes.I can list more than nine Islamic terrorist group in d world.i want u muslim posters here to name any christian terrorist groups dat are killing humans in d name of religion.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Policewoman(f): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
stone07: Yes, there are many diff religion terrorists. Muslim terrorists,christian terrorists.But where have u ever seen a christian dat kills his fellow human being in the name God or in d name of Jesus Christ.this is where most of u muslim poster here are making mistakes.I can list more than nine Islamic terrorist group in d world.i want u muslim posters here to name any christian terrorist groups dat are killing humans in d name of religion.
I'm sure there is none.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
The reason is simple. A lone gunman goes somewhere to commit a crime because he feels like it; not necessarily because of some ideaology. But a terrorist seeks to instill fear and cause mayhem in order to further a cause. A terrorist is an ideologue. And usually terrorists work in cells and groups. This is common with most muslims who commit mass murders and crimes. They usually claim to be doing it for God and they make one or two demands. They usually identify with one or more groups of people with similar intents.
Now the west has its share of domestic terrorists and serial killers. And they take care of them quite well. But the international terrorists are mostly muslims. U muslims need to work on yoursleves and ur tolerance instead of playing the victim.
I believe this is the beginning the moderation of Islam. I see a generation of tolerant muslims coming up because of all these.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BlackPeni5: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
To answer the OPs question. Non-muslim terrorists get as much media attention as muslim ones. However lets draw a clear line between these two groups.

Non-Muslim terrorist have little or no religious inclination. They terrorise people out of greed for money or power. Hardly will a non-muslim terrorist blow himself up. Others do it for political gains. In these cases, the reason for their action is clear and can be tackled easily.

Now Muslim terrorists want to Islamize the whole world which is very unrealistic. They also see non-muslims as lesser humans. These people are ready to blow themselves up to cause maximum damage. The western media gives them the attention because they've not been able to understand their ideology. I also wonder why d OP is complaining about media coverage of Muslim terrorists. All Terrorists love media attention in order make them feel powerful.

In anycase, all terrorists are criminals irrespective of their cause.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by siddiq202(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
*deleted*
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by teniyi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
After good examples listed, they still find it difficult to understand the issue. There are crimes everywhere but why paying special attention to the one the character happen to be Muslims.
Seeing they cannot see, the mind has been programmed!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Because muslim terrorists crave media attention, so they go for far more kills and the bizarre. A good example is the London attack. Add BH's love for attention with the video messages.

The Indian rape crime might be crime of lust, but with muslim terrorists it's a well calculated religious duty and done to get attention.

You can't expect the fewer crime stories to overshadow the mass murdering terrorists.

Stop with the self pity and deal with the real issue of the crazed, dumb ideology that drive the muslim terrorists fools - they pose far more serious threat to everyone.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
teniyi: After good examples listed, the morons still find it difficult to understand the issue. There are crimes everywhere but why paying special attention to the one the character happen to be Muslims.
Seeing they cannot see, the mind has been programmed!
Put more senses into ur brain,slowpoke.Are u telling me killing of human being because of ur so calld religion shld not recieve media attention? Enough reasons hv bn given to u here to understand why much media attention is given to your group of terrorists.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by riloxy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
bootlegaz: Muslims are not terrorist but Muslim swear to Islam before committing terror. So far I applaud muslims from south west and Auchi area of edo state for their tolerance of other religion. After the retaliation by muslims for a mere Cartoon depicting Muhammed, I despised that religion.
you are clueless.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by musulmi: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
To b honest wid you Islam is the Only religion from Allah and most of the followers of other religious knew that, that's why the hatred and jelousy is always on Muslims and that's why we are always ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by uzoexcel(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
I used to think so too and sometimes I think the media s been biased...I think the only difference is that the muslim terrorists kill and say they do it in the name of Allah while non_muslim terrorists don't usually v any biz with God when they doing their nefarious deeds
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by churific(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Coverage for what?

That's how life is. Most coverage go to things that are shocking, evil, you name it. Do you watch the news? 99% of the news are "bad news." That's just life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BlackPeni5: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Slimteiz: . You great liar. I pray may Allah give u guidance so that u can speak the truth. Can u quote where the Qur'an says and the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) killed people because they simply refuse accept islam

If its not in the Qur'an, then where do they get the idea from?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Kingspin(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Bros majority will always take the lead.There is judas in Qur'an i believe oo, no argument about it even 2rm.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Wherever Osama Bin Laden is now, he is really regreting why he messed up his life the way he did. He's wishing to have a second chance.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Black Peni5:

If its not in the Qur'an, then where do they get the idea from?
from the crusaders...
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
So, if a group of muslims hijack planes and crash them into two tall/prominent buildings in the US, do you expect the world's press to cover r.apes in India?

Or if two brain-dead muslim Londoners decide to behead a soldier in broad daylight and then stand around praising Allah in front of cameras till the Police arrive, should the world's press be covering students' riot in UniUyo instead?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
There is no single muslem cleric, emir or leader that has ever strongly and sternly spoken against Boko Haram. All of them were just playing to the gallery. All over the world, there is no time a non-moslem attempted to hijack or actually hijacked an airoplane. Just imagine what Osama did in US on 9/11?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Itoroetti(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
bory09: Who are boko haram, al queda, al shabab and Tuareg including hezbollah, these answer the question

I won't be suprise if this ur post will be hidden for asking simple and straight forward questions.I just saw a post above where someone outline issues,the next thing,the post was hidden,yet in dis same front page,someone had insulted the christians faith,yet seun and his disciples pretend not to see it.monopoly is bad in any nation.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by MrCork: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
....well i hav nothin against muslims but I stay far far far far far far away from them.... thats my humble opinion (no ofeinse)
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
tintingz: from the crusaders...

brother tintingz,it is only failures that do d blame games.(no offence tho).
Why not simply say it is nt in d quran,huh?
Pls who are d crusaders that ask muslims to kill those who do not believe in islam?
Pls can u hear urself? Does it sound right in ur ears?smh!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by maclatunji: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus: There is no single muslem cleric, emir or leader that has ever strongly and sternly spoken against Boko Haram. All of them were just playing to the gallery. All over the world, there is no time a non-moslem attempted to hijack or actually hijacked an airoplane. Just imagine what Osama did in US on 9/11?

Your ignorance is very obvious from afar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by jmoore(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
HAHAHAHA!!! you hid my post because I exposed the truth

Are you afraid of your own Koran? I quoted the verses in koran that supported the terror attacks and it was hidden. Keep deceiving yourselves. smh

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
musulmi: To b honest wid you Islam is the Only religion from Allah and most of the followers of other religious knew that, that's why the hatred and jelousy is always on Muslims and that's why we are always ahead of them
Ahead? Is like u dont know wht u are saying. Remember God is neither a muslim nor christian. A rightious man wll always be ahead of his aggressors. U people chout d name of allah after killing human beings nd u came here justifying your evil deed. Now tell me who is living in a jungle world. Are they not northern muslim dat are making dis country to be backward?.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by maclatunji: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
People, it is not a must that you must comment. You do not know the answer to the question asked on this thread? Just ignore, no need to try to derail the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.