Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished (2825 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by BlackBaron: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2013
...between the devil and the deep blue sea.

160 million people and we cant find any better than Jonathan or Buhari.
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Ovybest(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Buhari,tanko almakura and their want bring ombatse down but them no fit,
Almakura used the fulani ppl to burn eggons houses and now the eggons don start their own.
I tell una fello naijas,umaru tanko wey carry face like own woman yansh ;DBuhari,tanko almakura and their want bring ombatse down but them no fit,
Almakura used the fulani ppl to burn eggons houses and now the eggons don start their own.
I tell una fello naijas,umaru tanko wey carry face like old woman yansh promise to give the security force 1million naira each if they destroy alakyo village.i tell una now to luk into d matter well.
In ombatse,if u start a fight,u will be defeated i tell una if to sey na ombatse start attcking security forces,security forces go kill the ombatse AND I BELIV SAY THE SECURITY FORCES OPENED FIRE IN REACHING ALAKYO ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BY D GOVN.the govn knew dat d security forces will perish in d hands of ombatse so that nigerians will help him to bring dem down.NIGERIANS MAKE UNA LUK INTO DIS MATTER WELL.WEN BOKO HARAM KILLED POLICE,BOMB CHURCHES AND KILLED INNOCENT PPL,DID DAT BUHARI OPENED HIS MOUTH LIKE CHICKEN ANUS TALK? WEN FULANIS ARE KILLING AND DESTROYING CROPS DID BUHARI TALK? Now he knew 4 sure dat ombatse will 1 day stand against boko haram na em make ham dat talk like monkey.ABEG NAIJA MAKE UNA SEE DIS MATTER WELL O.the 1 million naira wey dem suppose giv d security forces if dem suceed will now be giving to their next of kin.THIS IS A COLD BLOODED SACRIFICE BY D GOVN TO BRING NAIJA AGAINST OMBATSE.baba alakyo is not evil.go and see tinz 4 urselves,dat man will help naija AND IF U DOUBT WHAT M SAYING U WILL SEE 4 URSELF
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Pistolx(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2013
truly and honestly buhari not speaking as a true nationalist,he keep taking sides in all matter and diz the man A.p.c wants to vote in 2015.smh truly and honestly buhari not speaking as a true nationalist,he keep taking sides in all matter and diz the man A.p.c wants to vote in 2015.smh
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Pistolx: truly and honestly buhari not speaking as a true nationalist,he keep taking sides in all matter and diz the man A.p.c wants to vote in 2015.smh truly and honestly buhari not speaking as a true nationalist,he keep taking sides in all matter and diz the man A.p.c wants to vote in 2015.smh

Buhari was never a Nationalist!
I am surprised how people got deceived by his "photoshoped" image as a patriot!
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by KnowAll(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
If police and SSS can be killed just like that, what protection does ordinary civilians on the street have?

They were not killed, they were Eggonized. Go and check the meaning of Eggonized. When someone is beaten to stupour do they have a mouth again.
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by thelastpope10: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Whether he condemned Boko Haram or not doesnt t negate the fact that GEJ claimed to know who they are, called them his Brothers, told them they were like his family, promised them amnesty, and over-all failed in securing the lives of innocent Nigerian citizens.

Just hear yourself! Silly defense for a silly bigot and coup plotter! sad
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Jakumo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Buhari wants to rule Nigeria simply because he was Born To Rule. Please let him rule NOW, even if he is already 95 years old.

One is never too old to loot national treasuries, so please let Buhari rule the Sharia Republic of Nigerianistan, which comprises all geopolitical zones located within Buhari Village, Kontagora, Zamfara-land.

Long live Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram Terror Bombing fame ! Long live the Seriki of Nigerianistan!

Sai Buggery !

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Ovybest(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ombatse - ombalo amo.buhari thinks he has a deadly boko haram in naija dat works according 2 his commandment but na lieeeee GOODLUCK JOHHNY,THE TIME FOR U 2 BE STRONG IS NOOOOOW! BUHARI KNEW DAT OMBATSE WILL SOON COME FOR HIS MEN(BKH) DATS Y HE WANTS TO USE U GOODLUCK AGAINST THEM. I BET UNA NAIJA THIS OMBATSE IS D ONLY ANSWER 2 CRIME IN NAIJA AND WHOEVER TRIES TO STOPS IT WILL END UP TRYING.buhari i be eggon guy and ma tel u.see my teeths grin.
IF UR OWN WHITE REACH HAM U LIE BE DAT COSDBLOOD WEY U SUCK DON MAKE URS ROTTY. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBATSE! 4 NAIJA grin

Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Ovybest(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
[sub][/sub][center][/center][img][/img][img][/img]

Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by SeyiGodspower: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
But why is this coup plotter always trying to make himself relevant when he has already become irrelevant?
Re: BUHARI Attacks GEJ For Harshnes On Boko Haram,says Ombatse Cult Must Be Punished by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Black Mamba: Apparently it is a season of different strokes for different folks. Almost two weeks ago, Major General Muhammadu Buhari retired has descended heavily on President Jonathan for his harsh treatment of Boko Haram. He said “When the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north members of the sect were killed”.

But today, Buhari has changed his tune and is calling for the government to descend on Boko Haram. It is well known that there is an ongoing fight between some Nassarawa communities where Ombatse are active and Fulani herdsmen of which Major General Muhammadu Buhari was once the chairman of their organized body.

Buhari said “The SSS boss or whoever that said he has left everything to God has no right to do that. Constitutionally, Nigerians can practice any religion they want or even if they don’t want, they can be atheist or anything they want to be, that is constitutional. But nobody should hurt a citizen of Nigeria and then get away with it, not to talk of slaughtering at least 56 law enforcement agents and then somebody coming out from the system and said such a thing. It is either that person doesn’t know what he was talking about or he shouldn’t even be there.

“I’m even against the people that are suggesting that the cult ritual places be destroyed. According to the constitution, you will allow them to go about with their activities as long as they don’t go against the constitution.
But those that killed the 56 security men must be hunted and prosecuted no matter how long it will take because this is the bottom line about law and order, and security in the country.They can’t be forgiven, they can’t override the constitution, Nigerians are being hurt and killed in their duties and those that killed them must be brought before the law”.

Apparently for Buhari, it is different strokes for different folks when it comes to Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Ombatse.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/after-attacking-jonathan-for-harsh-treatment-on-boko-haram-buhari-says-ombatse-killers-must-be-puni

D OP is indeed a nitwit 4 attempting to change d truest intention of d entire interview GMB granted DAILY TRUST wc can be accessed on www.dailytrust.com.ng

Lifting a portion of d interview to suit yr preconceived notion about Buhari is shallow n purile

I urge NLers to read d interview n form dia opinion

In closing,I thot dat by now n with all d propaganda,name dropping,social media trial of GMB,d PDP govt shd av taken him out wt unimpeachable evidences linking him wt Boko Haram,Islamization n all wat not dat we r daily bn fed wt

Its d youths who av been sold to d idea of seeing a evrityn frm d prism of religion n ethnicity dat I pity as if dia r no bad hausa,yoruba n igbo or xtians amongst d rank of dos who av held us down by d jugular all dis years

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Aregbesola's Rally In Ibokun 2day / Osun hands over Erin-Ijesha falls to investors, To Spend N3.4billion ($17m) / PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.