Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success (7478 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Dictators' Wives: A Look At Women Behind Dictators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by taharqa2: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2013
SlyIg: But these women have existed in govt even before this present administration.
Nope. Not like this, my dear...
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by marex: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Which success is this Bingo talking about? shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by naptu2: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Professor Ruqayyah Ahmed Rufai.
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by sayso: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
DPJ please shut the fu-ck up.
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by bidis: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
what i am concerned for is the power d minister should work agresively make d light to be constant it wil give open d doors to industries in nigeria which wil employ our youths
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
why is this woman talking? She does not have office and she is not recognise in the constitution.
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by bidis: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2013
u people should talk responsibly
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by Leahodili: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2013
In the land of the blind the 1 eye is the king, Nigerians and mediocrity, when are we going to truly wake up
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by gregg2: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Goddex: Really, the performance of Okonjo Iweala, Stella Odua and Allison Madueke is worthy of commendation. In addition to the PIB, I don't know the magic Madueke did but Nigerians are almost forgetting anything like fuel scarcity exists. Driving into a service station for fuel could not be more pleasurable than it has been in her tenure. Something past petroleum ministers struggled with for about 25yrs.

The Prof in charge of Power ministry should copy from her by taking aggressive measures to stabilize the power situation and he will be a hero. He received lots of hype from his former students at UNN and should not let them down. Nigerians are running out of patience and cannot wait for the day they will start taking electricity for granted.

That woman in charge of Education ministry, Prof Ruwkkiyat or so, is not doing badly too. She is championing the establishment of eleven new Federal universities you know.
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2013
[quote
author=luvinhubby]
If you have any fact to prove your above statement present it, if not,
please stop tarnishing another man's wife image, no man likes it, your
own self inclusive.[/quote]

sheer busybody.......is it still a rumor that deizani and gej are getting too close, yet she obviously left out her name....stop bitin abeg...excpt she is payon u shaa
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by AZeD1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
taharqa2: Nope. Not like this, my dear...
Carry your propanganda somewhere else
Okonjo-Iweala, Oby, Deziani, Kema Chikwe, were ministers in OBJ tenure along with one Fatima woman who was minister of power.
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by tpapi: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
angel TI: mtschewww
Dis woman is a joke!
Her husband is also a joke!
Infact, this country is a HUGE joke!!
u sound more of a joker
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by cmart09(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
I think women should be given a chance to rule this Nation lets see what it will benefit our dear Nation. Who knows, they may have the key of total transformation we have longed for, for yearz.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
cmart09: I think women should be given a chance to rule this Nation lets see what it will benefit our dear Nation. Who knows, they may have the key of total transformation we have longed for, for yearz.
exactly.we have to try all possible options.if a woman president is tried,then we can knwo how far
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by jmoore(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
cmart09: I think women should be given a chance to rule this Nation lets see what it will benefit our dear Nation. Who knows, they may have the key of total transformation we have longed for, for yearz.

Yes, women like Cecilia Ibru. smh
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by delors(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
This sh*t reminds me of Mitt Romney's "I GAT A BINDER FULL OF WOMEN" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only if she knew what that meant grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by albacete(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
jmoore:

Yes, women like Cecilia Ibru. smh
And Patricia Etteh
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Rubbishness!
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by farem: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
jmoore: Why only Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Mrs. Stella Odua?
[color=#99000
And not madam petrol?
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by NosaHenry(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
She is right in a way, cos they are giving presido what she can no longer give him. Why won't he perform grin
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
ΐτ̅'s you anϑ your family that will be †ђξ parents Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Boko Haram anϑ Militants,rubbish!
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by MarcoP: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
delors: This sh*t reminds me of Mitt Romney's "I GAT A BINDER FULL OF WOMEN" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only if she knew what that meant grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO Sir!
You tell us what Mitt Romney's "women and binder" mean!

If it was Mitchell Obama that hosted women in USA, many of you GEJ hatters will be clapping your hands and commending her for her vision.

But since is Dame Patience, you will do the opposite. You will never commend her good work.

I have seen Tinubu's 1st and 2nd wives, and I'm sure they cannot perform better than Dame Patience. Even Remi Tinubu is over cautious when she speaks in public to avoid throwing missiles.

Or is it Buhari's wives you want to bring out from pudah for us to evaluate? Have you forgotten Shagari could not even show a 1st Lady?

Dame Patience may not be an eloquent speaker, but that does not give many of us the license to denigrate her person each time she speaks in public.

Let us learn to show respect. Behaving otherwise may be suggestive of how you treat your mother at home.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by ayodejisunday: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Forget about sentiments, madam First Lady really makes sense this time around. Just imagine this government without people like Mrs Okonjo-Iweala and the other women on Mr President's team.
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by InvertedHammer: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
/
True talk jare!

If na me dey shine Stella Odua and Diezani Madueke....I will be successful too.

GEJ carry go! Nothing do you. Durooo! Your side! Waleeee!

Everybody hol' your change o!

//
Re: Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success by switchmax8: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2013
This woman should go and take piritin sleep then wake to the reality that she is in a fool's world.what has jonathan done that she is giving his administration credit to due women in his govt.A president that was elected to solve our economy woes what has he achieved absolutely nothing.
Refineries are still dead,Roads are still death trap,Massive stealing in the history of Nigeria,he made Efcc weak sometime i ask myself do we still have efcc.he has legitimize stealing while during obj you have to take persmission before you steal.
NNPC still the cartel and biggest criminal,still importing fuel and continue to be clueless about our economy.i am really ashamed of him at his age he could not summon courage to take a decisive actions that make his name to be written on Gold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Scarcity: Marketers Still Depend On NNPC / Chris Ngige Celebrates 66th Birthday / LG Poll: 15 Political Parties To Contest In Lagos Local Government Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.