Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction (12730 Views)

APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Lexo22(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=aglomar]GEJ is successfully rubbishing himself. No right-thinking person would vote for him in 2015.
... So For your inner title block mind u are one of right-thinking Nigerian?.... Yeye dey smell.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by visalo: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
so the president should support a group that is filled with opposition governors. some persons must be joking. good move mrs president.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by visalo: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Find Out!:

Even with your fixing, thank God you acknowledged that Jona's days in aso rock are numbered.....before or by 2015. Lol.

What GEJ's spin doctors and the Akpabio led rogue Governors have not been able to explain is that since they didn't believe in an election for NGF Chairman, they WHY DID THEY PARTICIPATE IN IT?? Where there forced at gun point to vote?? Now that the election results didnt favour them, they suddenly do not believe in the process and remember that they had chosen a so called consesus old man Jang to lead them.

& what kind of President recognizes a factional leader of his Governors forum except he doesn't know what he is doing or the factionalisation was engineered by him (actually by his smarter minions since we doubt very much he has the brains to do that).

Its President GEJ.

For the umpteenth time, I'm seriously relishing the prospect of a millitary takeover.

*...Like they did in Chinua Achebe's ''A Man of the People'' which I just finished reading & which though written in 1966, aptly captures the rot going on in the Nigerian Political scene till today*

This country needs to either grow up on its own or be forced to grow up.

Go and plot the coup. what are you waiting for? tell tinubu and buhari to give you the support
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Lexo22(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=wazobia_for_u]Gej is a very corrupt man - I hate you Gej with passion for playing with Nigerian intelligence

.... If I were you I will sharply locate the nearest transformer and give it a 360 hug... By the way u lack manners.... People of ur calibre are the problem we have in Nigeria today.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by jacintamary: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
[size=18pt] News dont need to have clear source in order to start moving people in this country anymore.
All journalists need to sell their papers is just use words like 'our source in the presidency' or 'there were indications that'.....
Im thinking of starting my own paper.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Lexo22(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Come 2015 presidential poll, I am quite optimistic that GEJ will clear all the votes that will be casted in the whole SE, SS, & middle belt, nothing for APC, to us APC don't even exist....
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by olusola200: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
MIMIKO IS A FOOL HE HAS SPOIL HIS POLITICAL CARRIER . HOW CAN YOU SAY 16 IS GREATER THAN 19
NGF IS DEAD . THE ASSOCIATION CANT WORK . GEJ HAS NO DIRECTION HE IS A CLUELESS MAN I AM NOT SURPRISE AT HIS STATEMENT . WE ARE ALL WATCHING, BUT HE SHOULD IN 2011 WHEN IS WAS BEGGING FOR A TERM, GEJ UR SHAPE AND THAT OF UR WIFE PISS ME OFF . THOSE HE HAS KIDS ATALL
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by olusola200: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
MIMIKO IS A FOOL HE HAS SPOIL HIS POLITICAL CARRIER . HOW CAN YOU SAY 16 IS GREATER THAN 19 TO ME,
NGF IS DEAD . THE ASSOCIATION CANT WORK NO THINGS IN COMMON . GEJ HAS NO DIRECTION HE IS A CLUELESS MAN I AM NOT SURPRISE AT HIS STATEMENT . WE ARE ALL WATCHING, BUT HE SHOULD REMEMBER IN 2011 WHEN IS WAS BEGGING FOR A TERM, GEJ UR SHAPE AND THAT OF UR WIFE PISSING ME OFF . DOES HE HAS KIDS ATALL HISTORY IS WAITING FOR YOU GEJ AND MIMIKO. YOU KNOW THE YORUBAS DONT FORGET AND FORGIVE EASILY ask jakande AND babatope ebenzer

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by hillsate: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
tatosh:

What is the meaning of what you just wrote? Pointless!!
A piece of sophistry

If you have really ever passed any English exam in your life, you would have understood the point.
So unfortunate.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by hillsate: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
ifihearam:

You talk foolishly

You reason, talk and act foolishly.
Your mind is so plastic. learn how to read properly and don't allow your blind loyalty to GEJ rob you of sound judgment.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Parisbee5(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Now those who claimed to have voted for GEJ in the 2011 elections would've realised their vote meant nothing to the usurper called GEJ because they had already perfected their plan to rig which they did. So be well informed that PDP as a party has never relied on anybody's vote to get to power they've always rigged themselves to power. Thats why they dont bother to make decision that will benefit Nigerians, all they concern themselves with is perfecting their rigging plans. I make bold to say that 2011 election was massively rigged electronically in the north in favour of GEJ by PDP govs in the north. I dont expect GEJ to recognise/support LEGALITY because he himself is a product of ILLEGALITY, hence his support for Jangs' NGF. Am afraid NGF electtion drama is a prototype of what PDP is planning to do in 2015. Nigerians, I advise you to stand by your votes come 2015. Shallom!!!
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
babyhrt: talkin abt crystal clear winner,were u there? Amaechi refuse to step down as chairman even wen he is a candidate in dat same election,he made sure dat his appointee d DG of d forum was d RETURNIN officer in d election.d ballot papers has ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ serial numbers n were brot by Amaechi.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ how crystal clear is his victory den?APC n PDP r Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡N̤̈Ξ n dsame.

Why should Amaechi step down before contesting

Does the president or State Governor step down before contesting for another term

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by amanda2013(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
hmmmmmmm ok we are watching. lets see how this movie will end.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by yetunsbay(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
'Whoever God loves will able to comprehed': respond to this question first_why is it that our leaders that has tasted poverty are d once that govern harshly when entrenched with power? To my contributn... First,if u are on earth and do nt hv d fear of Him in woteva u do all will jst be done awkwardly.Second,if some1 lyk d president ws able to hv an associate/say boss whom u see day in day out and suddenly u are nt opportuned again dat alone serves hs sermon to right leadership.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Jman06(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
myners007 :
thanks mr president for ur endorsement of jang as chairman ngf but sir wudnt it b wise to endorse policies that will curb corruption' improve power n tackle unemployment crisis in the country. pls open ur eyes well well before u award urself passmark in governance.Nairalanders can we endorse Gej for 2015 election?
100% Yessss!
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by badassnigga(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
what do we expect frm pig.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by iconaus: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2013
Pataki: A president who has no shame. Nigerians - YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

The asinine being of a president has finally shown his card. I am really angry at Nigerians for how they were so gullible with the 2011 elections. How did this country degenerate to this level of having an utter foolish and corrupt man as president?!

A divisive president as GEJ is the ideal catalyst for the breaking up of Nigeria.

GEJ is not divisive . Power went to an usual region unexpected then some regions( North and SW) are not happy about that since it appears they have been dislodged from benefiting much from the government compared to the past . Peolpe should know that no condition is permanent . It has changed and it will take long before North or SW will smell presidency in Nigeria or otherwise nigeria will be history . APC will never ever win votes from SS and SE going by what the SW is doing to JEG administration.What is happening now is eye opener for SS - the region that lays the golden egg . They now know who is their friends . As far as South is concerned the SW is not an allince in the south . SW is as good as being in the North . The new allaince is Se,SS and North Central.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by dayokanu(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2013
icon aus:

GEJ is not divisive . Power went to an usual region unexpected then some regions( North and SW) are not happy about that since it appears they have been dislodged from benefiting much from the government compared to the past . Peolpe should know that no condition is permanent . It has changed and it will take long before North or SW will smell presidency in Nigeria or otherwise nigeria will be history . APC will never ever win votes from SS and SE going by what the SW is doing to JEG administration.What is happening now is eye opener for SS - the region that lays the golden egg . They now know who is their friends . As far as South is concerned the SW is not an allince in the south . SW is as good as being in the North . The new allaince is Se,SS and North Central.

Too much naivete in this post

First who were those that fought for GEJ to be made acting president under Yar Adua? I see Bakare and Soyinka where were the Ibos?

SE = 5 states, SS = 6 states, NC = 6 states Its still not up to half of 36 needed to win

Meanwhile to some people who dont know North Central has ruled this country more than anyone else

Gowon- North Central 9yrs, IBB North Central 8yrs, Abdulsalam North Central 1 yr total 18yrs

So out of 53yrs independence North Central has ruled for 18. if Nigeria is in this current state then North Central takes a huge part of the bad leadership blame
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by deols(f): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2013
I was surprised when NTA recognised Jonah Jang as the chairman of the governors' forum. Reading that Mr. President is involved got me speechless.

The silly achieved nothing in 2years but is already planning a second term.

To bout him out of power is a MUsT, Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Too much naivete in this post

First who were those that fought for GEJ to be made acting president under Yar Adua? I see Bakare and Soyinka where were the Ibos?

SE = 5 states, SS = 6 states, NC = 6 states Its still not up to half of 36 needed to win

Meanwhile to some people who dont know North Central has ruled this country more than anyone else

Gowon- North Central 9yrs, IBB North Central 8yrs, Abdulsalam North Central 1 yr total 18yrs

So out of 53yrs independence North Central has ruled for 18. if Nigeria is in this current state then North Central takes a huge part of the bad leadership blame

So after educating you about the modalities of nigerian election you are still yarning this thrash?for the umpteenth time I will tell you that elections are not won by states but rather by majority of the popular votes cast.A candidate can win in fwer states and yet win the elections.

Like what happened in the ast elections where jonathan was winning by over 90 percent while buhari was winning by 60-70 percent.In the end the person with the largest no of votes wins the elections irrespective of the no of states they won provided that they scored @ least 25 percent in 24 states
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by EagleNest(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Electing GEJ was a very serious mistake. How did this happen?

For Peter OBI & MIMIKO,they should just join PDP & save us all these embarrassment.

GEJ will eventually pull down Nigeria the way he's going.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by EagleNest(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
deols: I was surprised when NTA recognised Jonah Jang as the chairman of the governors' forum. Reading that Mr. President is involved got me speechless.

The silly achieved nothing in 2years but is already planning a second term.

To bout him out of power is a MUsT, Nigeria!!!

Spot-on. Well said. GEJ MUST GO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Prime Minister, Netanyahu Calls For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (photo) / 2 APC Governors Set To Call Illegal NEC Meeting - Leadership / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.