Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction (12731 Views)

APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by graphicsplay: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2013
cooltone:
Peter Obi is in APGA but the APGA PDP faction. They will eventually collapse into PDP while his counterpart Rochas Okorocha is also in APGA but the APGA APGA faction which will collapse into APC. APGA is a just a nomenclature, it is good as dead.

DIM OJUKWU surely must be disappointed at the balkanization of his party

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by aglomar: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2013
GEJ is successfully rubbishing himself. No right-thinking person would vote for him in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by lafuria1(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2013
It's was easy for him to preach free and fair election since it favoured him but right now he is singing another song. As they say, it's not during the good times you know the true character of a man, it's during bad times. Gej and pdp have proven that they can't take defeat. Even Buhari didn't go as far as declaring himself president, he still respected the law even when he believed he was rigged out.
Anyway the Nigeria will always get what it deserves.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by tatosh: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
hillsate: Guys, with all the NGF election brouhaha, I can confirm to you that our Governors are not smart after all.
GEJ knows that the NGF is a very strong forum and for him to realise his 2015 ambition he either gets the NGF on his side or break them. He has succeeded in breaking them. I am surprised that all the Governors see is Amaechi or Jang faction without realising that their wings have been clipped.
ANY NGF CHAIRMAN THAT HAS THE SUPPORT OF A SITTING PRESIDENT IS AN ENEMY OF THE NATION. Be rest assured that GEJ currently has support of the states led by Jang faction.
Now I agree GEJ has done well, he has done well at destroying anything democratic in Nigeria.
SMH.

What is the meaning of what you just wrote? Pointless!!
A piece of sophistry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by FindOut(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2013
Efikman: FIXED.

Even with your fixing, thank God you acknowledged that Jona's days in aso rock are numbered.....before or by 2015. Lol.

What GEJ's spin doctors and the Akpabio led rogue Governors have not been able to explain is that since they didn't believe in an election for NGF Chairman, they WHY DID THEY PARTICIPATE IN IT?? Where there forced at gun point to vote?? Now that the election results didnt favour them, they suddenly do not believe in the process and remember that they had chosen a so called consesus old man Jang to lead them.

& what kind of President recognizes a factional leader of his Governors forum except he doesn't know what he is doing or the factionalisation was engineered by him (actually by his smarter minions since we doubt very much he has the brains to do that).

Its President GEJ.

For the umpteenth time, I'm seriously relishing the prospect of a millitary takeover.

*...Like they did in Chinua Achebe's ''A Man of the People'' which I just finished reading & which though written in 1966, aptly captures the rot going on in the Nigerian Political scene till today*

This country needs to either grow up on its own or be forced to grow up.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
At the right time the Governors of Katsina, Kaduna and Gombe will do a full u-turn and face someone else!
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by wazobiaforu(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gej is a very corrupt man - I hate you Gej with passion for playing with Nigerian intelligence
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by adoniza(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nigerian version of democracy... Nawa o
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
It is good to see that Mr President has finally jettisoned his public show of ambivalence, by coming off the fence as reported in that article.

If it was not clear to the Nigerian voting public hitherto, this development now forecloses on the fanciful idea of free and fair elections in 2015. wink
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
For all I know, PDP has two PDP Governor's forum now; one led by Jonah Jang with 14/16 members and another headed by Akpabio with the same margin of members while Amaechi leads the main Governor's forum with 19 opposition members, some of them from the PDP family. It is possible the number of the opposition members will swell to 22-25 and more in the coming months becos of irreconcileable differences bedevilling PDP. The national cake has thus been shared, while results of the 2015 election will take the same shape. PDP will thus become the opposition party, while APC will control 19 or more states includung the federal government/Abuja. Take it or leave it.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by ochigbooyi: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wadeoye:
I pity all those who see any thing involving GEJ as clueless, for crying out loud this guy is not clueless or a retardeen as some of u armchair pundits who like to score cheap political points via very. Cheap laptops.u guys can never be and well be president of the federal republic of nigeria.
I never knew Mimiko is this hopeless.

Still wondering how that guy got elected and re-elected into office as Ondo state governor.

Charlatans don't have a place in SW. How did this one happen? A charlatan heading one of our states?

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by OoduaDefence: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
[b]Lo ba tan !!! ROFLMAO......Shameless President.The whole world now sees that you are a spineless man Jonathan. Your 40 man laptop crew always try to convince us that you are a honorable man but you have shown by your own actions that you do not obey the rule of law.An election was conducted and a crystal clear winner declared.You as a President however decided to to support the crook who did not win.What does that make you? A crook and someone without honor. Mr Jonathan Ebele Good luck ,i will issue this very friendly advise to you now.Step down or face war in 2015 ,there is no way you will rig the elections in 2015.

We are advising you now in a friendly manner but i know you will not listen.Whatever strength you think you have,you will be severely shocked when we start.You versus Nigerians and the several militia that are now springing up in Nigeria.You will go down in history as the worst President Nigeria ever had and the man who brought about massive civil war in Nigeria.A word they say is enough for the wise.We are not scared of your poorly trained SSS men or your rag tag Army.We have had enough and we will bring it to your doorstep.You ,Asari Dokubo and your MEND goons will run for dear life when we start.We are not corrupt,untrained or ill equipped like the OPC. We are an army of heroes with extensive tactical combat training and we are ready to die for the motherland.Your days of bullying Nigerians are over,we gave you a chance to lead well but you refused to do right by the people.Let me assure you that there will be no mercy when we start.You and your goons will feel our wrath. Like they say : Pride comes before a Fall. Oodua Nation for life ,sempe fi,for honour and glory.[/b]

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by ifihearam: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
hillsate: Guys, with all the NGF election brouhaha, I can confirm to you that our Governors are not smart after all.
GEJ knows that the NGF is a very strong forum and for him to realise his 2015 ambition he either gets the NGF on his side or break them. He has succeeded in breaking them. I am surprised that all the Governors see is Amaechi or Jang faction without realising that their wings have been clipped.
ANY NGF CHAIRMAN THAT HAS THE SUPPORT OF A SITTING PRESIDENT IS AN ENEMY OF THE NATION. Be rest assured that GEJ currently has support of the states led by Jang faction.
Now I agree GEJ has done well, he has done well at destroying anything democratic in Nigeria.
SMH.

You talk foolishly
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by musiwa26: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
grin
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by touch4mony: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
if i may ask if ur GEJ u will will recorganise the fraction of opposition who wants to true u out off goverment.let me make it clear to u that no ss and se state will vote apc they will vote 100% pdp but pdp will pick many vote from the north and the west because the west and north are many in his goverment and would like to keep there job.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by lacasa: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
a Goon for a head of state.

Did anybody exxpect any different from this m.o.r.o.n.i.c hyenas in govt.

#.. Fact is, GEJ n his troop of cannibals will never allow a free election in 2015.

But, thank God there r one or two militias waiting behind the scenes to curb any form of rigging come that year.

Cos, people r just fed up!! angry
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by fortunejum: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
POWER IS IN THE HANDS OF THE ELDERS. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by killuminati(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
sayso: Realy I wasted my time voting for GEJ,but that costly mistake will never happen again in this life.
don't worry, ur cluelessness has been forgiven. If u like vote for di retardeen again na u sabi.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by clint77ng: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote
author=cooltone]
Peter Obi is in APGA but the APGA PDP faction. They will eventually
collapse into PDP while his counterpart Rochas Okorocha is also in APGA
but the APGA APGA faction which will collapse into APC. APGA is a just a
nomenclature, it is good as dead.[/quote]. You r bias. since Obi's own is APGA PDP, then okorocha's own should be APGA APC. and not APGA APGA. Thank you Rochas for finally killing APGA
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by gerald09(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
With this it shows that Nigerians truly have no plans of revolution, back then during the pre-democratic era govt did stuff without the public knowing and the media saying what dey wanted dem to say. Now with the introductions of phones by OBJ and with the introduction of eye opening by GEJ Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ still don't know when to use our power against a few. With the video of the election circling around do Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ still need more evident to show dat ameachi won this election, not withstanding his credibility in office. These governors in d video actually voted Ameachi n cos they represent ech state its like d voted on our behalf. With dis move it shows dat come 2015 these same people wuld hold us ransom just cos dey can.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by clint77ng: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Find Out!:

Even with your fixing, thank God you acknowledged that Jona's days in
aso rock are numbered.....before or by 2015. Lol.

What GEJ's spin doctors and the Akpabio led rogue Governors have not
been able to explain is that since they didn't believe in an election
for NGF Chairman, they WHY DID THEY PARTICIPATE IN IT?? Where there
forced at gun point to vote?? Now that the election results didnt favour
them, they suddenly do not believe in the process and remember that
they had chosen a so called consesus old man Jang to lead them.

& what kind of President recognizes a factional leader of his
Governors forum except he doesn't know what he is doing or the
factionalisation was engineered by him (actually by his smarter minions
since we doubt very much he has the brains to do that).

Its President GEJ.

For the umpteenth time, I'm seriously relishing the prospect of a
millitary takeover.

*...Like they did in Chinua Achebe's ''A Man of the People'' which I
just finished reading & which though written in 1966, aptly captures
the rot going on in the Nigerian Political scene till today*

This country needs to either grow up on its own or be forced to grow up.

instead the military takes over, Satan and destruction will take over ur life..
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by ddeola: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
We already know the people behind the NGF crisis, 2015 is around the corner when they will all be swept out of governance for good
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by OoduaDefence: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
lacasa: a Goon for a head of state.

Did anybody exxpect any different from this m.o.r.o.n.i.c hyenas in govt.

#.. Fact is, GEJ n his troop of cannibals will never allow a free election in 2015.

But, thank God there r one or two militias waiting behind the scenes to curb any form of rigging come that year.

Cos, people r just fed up!! angry

[b]There are more than two Militia ready.To the best of my knowledge there are currently 18 different Militias each preparing to fight for a specific cause. These militia are from all corners of the country boasting more than 100,000 troops ready for war.The unemployment rate in Nigeria makes it easy for us to recruit tired youths who want positive change. I belong to one that is armed to the teeth with sophisticated weapons and well trained operatives.We do not want bloodshed but we will not tolerate rigging.

We have been training for the past 3 years and we will continue to train and recruit more men till 2015.With over 3500 troops already in our own militia that are well armed ,well trained and ready to die for genuine freedom,Nigeria will never be the same.We have sent several anonymous messages to the Government to advise them to conduct free and fair elections and our hope is that heed the advise.Failure to do so may lead to a lot of bloodshed which may not end for years.We are well funded and we have foreign nations backing us with arms and training so our moral is very high and we are just waiting for the "go" command to start action.

Based on the intel i have ,if the elections are rigged ,one of two things will happen:

(A) Nigeria descends in to full scale civil war which several sections of the country controlled by different militias

(B) A Nigerian version of the Arab Spring will erupt and the powers that be will be forced out of office

One thing i assure you though is that we will not harm any civilian ,our primary target are known corrupt politicians regardless of party affiliation.Our secondary target will be the security forces but that will only occur if they get in our way or engage us in a firefight.We have no beef with the Nigerian Military as they have done nothing wrong but to follow orders.We will try our best to avoid them but if they press us we will engage actively and we have a couple of surprises in store for them if they do.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
tatosh: Look at this government that screams good governance, respect for the rule of law everyday, the opposite is what they keep doing. Not to talk of the pseudo achievements they present to the public. Meanwhile some Nigerians are caught up in a trance that ' GEJ is working' If all these does not open your eye then Shame on you all!! Shame on GEJ!

So much has been said and proven about this our disfunctional president, now let's act.
SOLUTION: come 2015 No to GEJ! NO to PDP!! No to clulessness!!!

Yes to another party!!

And capital NO to mediocrety
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
tatosh: Look at this government that screams good governance, respect for the rule of law everyday, the opposite is what they keep doing. Not to talk of the pseudo achievements they present to the public. Meanwhile some Nigerians are caught up in a trance that ' GEJ is working' If all these does not open your eye then Shame on you all!! Shame on GEJ!

So much has been said and proven about this our disfunctional president, now let's act.
SOLUTION: come 2015 No to GEJ! NO to PDP!! No to clulessness!!!

Yes to another party!!

And capital NO to mediocrity
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by babyhrt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
graphicsplay:

Are you saying that Peter Obi participated in a 'PDP' meeting where plans to recapture Anambra state by the PDP were discussed? This must be a joke!
my broda the tin tire me Oº°˚˚°º. Al dis story can b S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ funny.theey kip quotin source source witout any lnk to d source.NGF is dead.Jonathern has won eventually.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Akiika: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Why e no go endorse Jang? When he no smart enough to understand say 19 big pass 16.
He has begun his Abacha trait, GEJ's fall will be so steep.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by babyhrt(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
la furia: It's was easy for him to preach free and fair election since it favoured him but right now he is singing another song. As they say, it's not during the good times you know the true character of a man, it's during bad times. Gej and pdp have proven that they can't take defeat. Even Buhari didn't go as far as declaring himself president, he still respected the law even when he believed he was rigged out.
Anyway the Nigeria will always get what it deserves.
Buhari respected the LAW by nt callin his suporters to order wen d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ went on rampage killin n maimin innocent southerners.u try wel
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by babyhrt(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
OoduaDefence: [b]Lo ba tan !!! ROFLMAO......Shameless President.The whole world now sees that you are a spineless man Jonathan. Your 40 man laptop crew always try to convince us that you are a honorable man but you have shown by your own actions that you do not obey the rule of law.An election was conducted and a crystal clear winner declared.You as a President however decided to to support the crook who did not win.What does that make you? A crook and someone without honor. Mr Jonathan Ebele Good luck ,i will issue this very friendly advise to you now.Step down or face war in 2015 ,there is no way you will rig the elections in 2015.

We are advising you now in a friendly manner but i know you will not listen.Whatever strength you think you have,you will be severely shocked when we start.You versus Nigerians and the several militia that are now springing up in Nigeria.You will go down in history as the worst President Nigeria ever had and the man who brought about massive civil war in Nigeria.A word they say is enough for the wise.We are not scared of your poorly trained SSS men or your rag tag Army.We have had enough and we will bring it to your doorstep.You ,Asari Dokubo and your MEND goons will run for dear life when we start.We are not corrupt,untrained or ill equipped like the OPC. We are an army of heroes with extensive tactical combat training and we are ready to die for the motherland.Your days of bullying Nigerians are over,we gave you a chance to lead well but you refused to do right by the people.Let me assure you that there will be no mercy when we start.You and your goons will feel our wrath. Like they say : Pride comes before a Fall. Oodua Nation for life ,sempe fi,for honour and glory.[/b]

talkin abt crystal clear winner,were u there? Amaechi refuse to step down as chairman even wen he is a candidate in dat same election,he made sure dat his appointee d DG of d forum was d RETURNIN officer in d election.d ballot papers has ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ serial numbers n were brot by Amaechi.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ how crystal clear is his victory den?APC n PDP r Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡N̤̈Ξ n dsame.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by FindOut(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
clint77ng: instead the military takes over, Satan and destruction will take over ur life..

If my wish is borne out of nothing but having the best interests of my country at heart and wiping off of the political lootocracy actors so some form of order can be restored, then that satan & destruction know whose life to take over....if they havn't taken over already as evidenced by your post which appears bereft of common sense.

When i say military govt, i know the kind of military govt i have in mind & just what I wish they would do.

May Murtala Muhammad & Tunde Idiagbon continue to rest in peace & may God continue to grant Muhammadu Buhari & Jerry Rawlings of Ghana good health.
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by babyhrt(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Okon ikott: For all I know, PDP has two PDP Governor's forum now; one led by Jonah Jang with 14/16 members and another headed by Akpabio with the same margin of members while Amaechi leads the main Governor's forum with 19 opposition members, some of them from the PDP family. It is possible the number of the opposition members will swell to 22-25 and more in the coming months becos of irreconcileable differences bedevilling PDP. The national cake has thus been shared, while results of the 2015 election will take the same shape. PDP will thus become the opposition party, while APC will control 19 or more states includung the federal government/Abuja. Take it or leave it.
dat u name a dog okon does nt make it stop baking like a dog...APC winin in 2015 wil nt change anytin cos as at now all APC hav don is to call MR president clueless.d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hav nt profered any solution wht soever to d problems facin d country mayb d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ demsef r also clueless dejected politician 4rm d PDP
Re: Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction by Pataki: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
A president who has no shame. Nigerians - YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

The asinine being of a president has finally shown his card. I am really angry at Nigerians for how they were so gullible with the 2011 elections. How did this country degenerate to this level of having an utter foolish and corrupt man as president?!

A divisive president as GEJ is the ideal catalyst for the breaking up of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC / El-Rufai: Opinion Polls Projecting Peter Obi As The Winner Are A Joke (Video) / UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.