Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? (548 Views)

Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) / New Words Introduced Into Our Lexicon / Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? by KnowAll(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2013
Eggonised - The unholy act of Biblical type destruction in a modern era. It encompasses the wanton destruction always and almost without trace, annihilation, and massacre of ones enemies. In the most variant form, it brings disputes, fights or disagreements to an infinite abrupt halt, whilst the respondents or those at the receiving end of the damage takes stock of the incomprehensible dissolution of their peers.

I think we should write Oxford English Dictionary to include this word in their next edition of the Dictionary. What do you think guys!!! undecided
Re: Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
@op I think you're an evil person who takes pleasure in the misfortune of others .... What do they call that in Oxford English Dictionary? Masochist?!!! You know more than anybody!
Re: Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? by KnowAll(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
since the word is almost similar and sound like agonized it should sail through Oxford English Dictionary's tough guidelines for new words.
Re: Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? by KnowAll(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
@op I think you're an evil person who takes pleasure in the misfortune of others .... What do they call that in Oxford English Dictionary? Masochist?!!! You know more than anybody!

I am not an evil person. It is just like the catholic faith when they make someone a saint, people should pray calling on that person's name, if it came to pass that they got healed, that person prayed to becomes a 'saint '.

Same thing here, the tragedy happened, hence given credence to the word "Eggonized" the law enforcement officers did not know what hit them, almost 101 policemen and SSS Officers died to some bunch of pagan-animist tribe using far inferior weaponry to those of the officers killed given the word the mysticism it requires to attain it's uniqueness in the history of mankind hence why we should all join hands in making the word stick.
Re: Eggonized!!!! A New Lexicon Qualified For Oxford English Dictionary? by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
KnowAll:

I am not an evil person. It is just like the catholic faith when they make someone a saint, people should pray calling on that person's name, if it came to pass that they got healed, that person prayed to becomes a 'saint '.

Same thing here, the tragedy happened, hence given credence to the word "Eggonized" the law enforcement officers did not know what hit them, almost 101 policemen and SSS Officers died to some bunch of pagan-animist tribe using far inferior weaponry to those of the officers killed given the word the mysticism it requires to attain it's uniqueness in the history of mankind hence why we should all join hands in making the word stick.

Huh shocked?!

Hmmmmmm! undecided

We Give Up!

(1) (Reply)

Why Did President Jonathan Miss His Speech At The AU 50th Anniversary? / Buhari: Why I Openly Wept For Nigeria / Fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.