Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? (6971 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by thehomer: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mr anony: Lol, you are just clutching for straws here. I have made myself clear.

Go and read my answer again. Also read the article I linked.

Still clutching straws are we? Worship like Love is not an action, it is a state of being. I can be chanting Halleluyah and yet not be worshiping just like I can be singing a love song and yet not be loving.
Secondly: In what way is looking at beautiful women a sin?
And thirdly: Not only dragons, if you like talk about hobbits and elves you would still have to show from the bible where you saw that they will be in Heaven with the saints of God

It is pointless for me to drag this on since you wish to now run away from the clear problems with your ideas such as free-will in heaven, the devil and other angels choosing otherwise despite the fact that they knew God in his full glory, they had desires that humans are supposed to have in heaven and the fact that the devil never had flesh to contend with. I've already pointed these out so I see no reason to follow you down whether or not watching beauty pageants glorifies God or unicorns and dragons in the Bible so my work here is done.
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by Mranony: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
thehomer:

It is pointless for me to drag this on since you wish to now run away from the clear problems with your ideas such as free-will in heaven, the devil and other angels choosing otherwise despite the fact that they knew God in his full glory, they had desires that humans are supposed to have in heaven and the fact that the devil never had flesh to contend with. I've already pointed these out so I see no reason to follow you down whether or not watching beauty pageants glorifies God or unicorns and dragons in the Bible so my work here is done.
Lol, it is obvious you have nothing more to say. I have not run away from anything. I have answered your questions. You have tried and failed to force the answers you wanted and that's the reason for your frustration. Well, you are always free to run away. So long
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by MrTroll(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mr anony:
Lol, it is obvious you have nothing more to say. I have not run away from anything. I have answered your questions. You have tried and failed to force the answers you wanted and that's the reason why you are now running away. Anyway, enjoy frustration. So long
yo man!

Clean your eyes. . .
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by 1ord: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Mranony:
You see my problem with you here is that your argument is not consistent. If your argument is that life just happens, then if the kids suffer and die it is just their luck, if the kids survive and live healthy, it is also just their luck. Likewise, if you help them, it is just their luck, if you don't help them, it is also just their luck. Whether you are rich or poor it is just your luck, whether they suffer or not it is also just their luck. Whether you help or not, life just happens. Where then exactly does the "responsibility" you are talking about come from?

P/s: I'm assuming that by "providence" you actually mean chance because providence really means divine guidance and if that's what you mean then you would have conceded that God put you in such a position to help those children.
He does so because he wants to you dimwit. He is changing the world as he sees fit because he has earned the power to do so.
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by 1ord: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Mranony:
Lol, do you even know what a responsibility is? The fact that you want to do something does not place a responsibility upon you to do it
grin this guy is just jokes
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by 1ord: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Mranony:
Interesting. I didn't know you are now into the prophetic ministry to know exactly what I will say especially since I'm the one insisting that it is more appropriate to discuss biblical things using the bible.
You claim you agree with wikipedia and wikipedia agrees with the bible. You also claim that it is possible for born again people to be murderers in heaven. Would you care to show from scripture how you came to that conclusion?

Abeg keep quiet. If it was the question you wanted to ask, why add the red herring since you knew it was irrelevant to the question you wanted to ask in the first place? If you really wanted an answer you should have simply asked the question instead of attaching an irrelevant addon.

I'll answer your question thus: I know there is no sickness in Heaven because that's the how Heaven is by definition. In the same way I know that there is no civilian in the army because that is how the army is by definition. If you think there is sickness in Heaven, you are welcome to show this from scripture
why do people take this fuc..ktard seriously grin cheesy
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by tpiadotcom: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by ezme(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tpia?
Re: Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? by ezme(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
I really have missed being on here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babies Who Come Out The Womb With Their Legs First. / Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.