Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (42983 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dyning for me & my oly brother who trusted me so much never notice it. All dis started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded evrything lyk drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiance. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother. But i nevr know dat she had feelings for me then, untill one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing her she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, dat she wanted 2 send it 2my bro bt when i call to confirm, she told me dat d text was for me. At first i couldn't say anythn, i was speechless, neva belief it untill whn i met her one on one in my bro absent dat she make it clearer to me dat she was madly inlove with me & evn end it up with a hot kiss. Honestly, dis my brother fiance is truelly beautiful dat no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much neva notice dis.......what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ? Pls am confused nw, need ur advise!

Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.

73 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
When she sent you a message you didn't tell us, after the hungry and passionate kiss you are asking us what to do!

Since she is hot carry on nau!

And don't worry, Your brother will pat you on the shoulder when he finds out.

26 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
flee from her

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Cestmoi1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.
make i join o jare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Pysam(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
I see one person six foot below the earth surface in this mata .see my guy if this is not one nija movie then I advice you to discharge from that mata becos if am close to your broda wen thing get out of hand I ll join in beating the hell out of you

43 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mekaboy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.

197 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
C'est moi:

make i join o jare.

*extends the bowl of popcorn to her along with a bottle of coke*

10 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Are you sure you're not the one eyeing her?

Didn't bother to read your fabricated story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Oohrhii(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dyning for me & my oly brother who trusted me so much never notice it. All dis started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded evrything lyk drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiance. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother. But i nevr know dat she had feelings for me then, untill one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing her she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, dat she wanted 2 send it 2my bro bt when i call to confirm, she told me dat d text was for me. At first i couldn't say anythn, i was speechless, neva belief it untill whn i met her one on one in my bro absent dat she make it clearer to me dat she was madly inlove with me & evn end it up with a hot kiss. Honestly, dis my brother fiance is truelly beautiful dat no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much neva notice dis.......what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ? Pls am confused nw, need ur advise!

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know, which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy, especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss. It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ikanason(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.[/quote] am also sitting beside u so that i will watch this seasonal film. What name will suit this film now?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ikanason(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
Still waiting for the name of this film

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by TomjoTM(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Since you didn't tell him when she confessed her love for you,you can't tell him now after sharing a passionate kiss with his love,you can still make things right by breaking all communications with her,the more you guys see and talk,the more you guys build up scandal that will shook the foundation of your family.Go out and mingle,there are quiet a lot of hot singles out there.If your family means a lot to you,you won't ruin everything you've built up all this years with LUST.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by sakaguchi(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2013
Wow
You are in soup, you can't tell your brother now because he won't believe you and either way, you've already given her that passionate kiss. My candid advice and observation is that you are a bad guy! You have been secretly eyeing her but you left that part out abi?
Go when your brother is not around and fvck her for 1 minutes then cum. She'll be disappointed and free you. Joseph did not do this and he ended up in Prison, Kumale, one of my friends did it and he is a free man. This your story get as ee be sha!

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2013
ikanason:
am also sitting beside u so that i will watch this seasonal film. What name will suit this film now?

*c'est moi, pls, pass this man the bowl of popcorn and a bottle of coke*
The name of the film is: HOT KISS TO BADT!

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 02, 2013
The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.

75 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 2:41am On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.
thanx alot for ur kind advice.....

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Tomjo™:
Since you didn't tell him when she confessed her love for you,you can't tell him now after sharing a passionate kiss with his love,you can still make things right by breaking all communications with her,the more you guys see and talk,the more you guys build up scandal that will shook the foundation of your family.Go out and mingle,there are quiet a lot of hot singles out there.If your family means a lot to you,you won't ruin everything you've built up all this years with LUST.
thanx alot for ur advice....Really appreciate it!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 2:45am On Jun 02, 2013
Oohrhii:

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know, which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy, especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss. It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

thanx a million, really appreciate ur advice!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.
Thanx for ur contribution bt am sorry, wht u suggest will not be neccessary.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by jakesund(m): 3:59am On Jun 02, 2013
did i just hear someone say KARMA

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Davico(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

I think am in support of this. The lady poses a risk of extramarital affair. Besides this guy will end u not marrying his brother's fiancée so y the unnecessary LUST.
OP your brother may hate u for life if u continue with that lady

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by chronique(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2013
cryOh! Not again;Nigerian women!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by iamdsam: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2013
Should we call it love or lust

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Temismith(f): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2013
ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ ur elder brother gay ni? Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ wanted to say fiancée undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Temismith: ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ ur elder brother gay ni? Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ wanted to say fiancée undecided undecided
Fiancee..are u satisfy now?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Kslib(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dyning for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it. All dis started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded evrything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother. But i nevr know dat she had feelings for me then, untill one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing her she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, dat she wanted 2 send it 2my bro bt when i call to confirm, she told me dat d text was for me. At first i couldn't say anythn, i was speechless, neva belief it untill whn i met her one on one in my bro absent dat she make it clearer to me dat she was madly inlove with me & evn ended it up with a hot kiss. Honestly, dis my brother fiance is truelly beautiful dat no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much neva notice dis.......what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ? Pls am confused nw, need ur advise!

12 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mekaboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Thanx for ur contribution bt am sorry, wht u suggest will not be neccessary.

Then in my opinion, this is a simple nollywood movie.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2013
am a proponent of blood is thicker than water,your brother deserve a better lady,than that cheating slut,who has no regard for herself,by taking her waywardness within the same family.
its better you tell your brother and let him decide what to do,and you have a clear conscience.than making go ahead into a relationship,with his eye closed.

10 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Pysam: I see one person six foot below the earth surface in this mata .see my guy if this is not one nija movie then I advice you to discharge from that mata becos if am close to your broda wen thing get out of hand I ll join in beating the hell out of you
did you say Beat I was thinking of Castrating him. Chicks full outside na the one your brother wan marry nahim u dey brag abt say she love you. One thing i'm sure off is that one day your brother MUST find out, the you'll become his worst enemy

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by redcliff: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2013
[size=14pt]lol. Front page tinz....[/size]
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2013
u r funny....but watch out, una last born dey kiss n fck ur own fiancee too.....tit-for-tat

btw,u'v a gud command of english....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.