Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (42995 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by tendingNews: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2019
A young Nigerian lady has blasted ladies who collect money from guys after sex, calls them prostitutes.

"Because you had sex with him, you now want to collect money? He bought the condom, you are not supposed to collect money"

"Didn't your mother tell you that collecting money from a guy after sleeping with him makes you an Olosho?", she said.

"If for any reason at all you ask a guy for money after he slept with you, then you are also an Olosho."

She went on and on....

Watch the video below and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/if-you-collect-money-after-sleeping.html?m=1

What do you think about such a young girl talking about sex like that? Isn't she too young for such talks?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by tendingNews: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2019
More...
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Torapcan(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2019
she wants to "TEND"..she definitely will "TEND".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 10, 2019
So Regina Daniel who show off all the gifts her grandad, Ned Nwodo,gave her is an ole-osho?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Only a fool gives money
Before them come I dey clear them
I no carry ooooo
Na to blow.
After blow them go still pay me
We be the real MVP. Check wetin I do this one below

4 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by scoory: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2019
Looks like being an olosho is a good thing.
Fucking different dicks and getting paid.
Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
That is very true. If you collect just transport fare and go, you can always ask him for a favour or he can buy you gifts or give you money another time (not after sex).

11 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
Only a fool gives money
I no carry ooooo
Na to blow.

If they pay you means you are a BROLOSHO, nothing like any stupid MVP, you were paid to "blow", simple.

Modified:
Both of you fit each other, see the English and how she types, smh!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If they pay you means you are a BROLOSHO, nothing like any stupid MVP, you were paid to "blow", simple.

Modified:
lol Broloshogrin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Modified:
Punna no get language my dear. Na body chemistry. I dont choose. I blow. You wey you sabi type how life na. That person wey no fit type has hundreds of millions. Dey there dey find English upandan

2 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Punna no get language my dear. Na body chemistry. I dont choose. I blow. You wey you sabi type how life na. That person wey no fit type has hundreds of millions. Dey there dey find English upandan

My life dey good thank you, I nor say your response nor go pass money, millions, your kind full here wella, continue to dey "blow" ooo, e fit you gan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

My life dey good thank you, I nor say your response nor go pass money, millions, your kind full here wella, continue to dey "blow" ooo, na you sabi.

Hate kills
"That person"I said.
Take your frustration to yaba Left.

9 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Hate kills
"That person"I said.
Take your frustration to yaba Left.

Lmao why did you remove your screenshot? Are you ashamed to display the texts of a lady that pays you a BROLOSHO for sex cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Preshy561(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
No problem.
It's better than osho free. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Can we talk about another thing other than s*x?

It's getting stale already.

.... I think she has a point though. Both of us enjoyed d action. Why should I be d one to pay? I can appreciate you in other ways but not necessarily giving you cash.

PS =please can someone fast-forward time for me? I want to beat Manchester United in their backyard now now.

15 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao why did you remove your screenshot? Are you ashamed to display the texts of a lady that pays you a BROLOSHO for sex cheesy cheesy
Is it your screenshot?
E dey pain you this mich? I swear I understand. When indomie and egg is the normal password to your sewer

2 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Is it your screenshot?
E dey pain you this mich? I swear I understand. When indomie and egg is the normal password to your sewer

Lmao stale rants from a boytoy, you obviously need the money from your BROLOSHO services cheesy cheesy

Let me give you another name:

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
Only a fool gives money
I no carry ooooo
Na to blow.

One way or the other we give them money even if not directly. If u say u don't do it before or after the sex then ur not just a bigger f00l but a stoopid liar or probably still a virgin boy.... To dey fvck girls steady for this naija u must dey do them one favour or another and 99% of those favours involves money (small change or not)

Except na like 3 - 4 times a year u dey fvck based on charity from some h.orny, lonely, ugly girls

18 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao stale rants from a boytoy, you obviously need the money from your BROLOSHO services cheesy cheesy

Let me give you another name:
Indomie punna? Nah. Na ordinary to charge phone dem Dey use enter. Save your battery my dear. Once it runs down you know where you charge,and how he charges. Heheheh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by UniQue84: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
What is paining the Association of Olosho is that they hate been called that but like the act.

Even when two Ashawo dey fight na so dem go dey cause each other calling themselves " ashawo ashawo you nu dem shame grin, or see this ashawo ooo grin grin

The fact still remains if you collect money before or after sex you be OLOSHO or better still ASHAWO grin wink grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Indomie punna? Nah. Na ordinary to charge phone dem Dey use enter. Save your battery my dear. Once it runs down you know where you charge,and how he charges. Heheheh

But you be BROLOSHO nah, shey dem dey pay you for sex, why you con dey para, you nor like your work ni cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by anochuko01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
maybe she's simply saying girls should collect their payment before service...

2 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by scoory: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But you be BROLOSHO nah, shey dem dey pay you for sex, why you con dey para, you nor like your work ni cheesy cheesy

You really think a man will be ashamed of being paid for sex.

7 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by rafindo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
I have been taunted severally for towing this line of reasoning but the backlash and the misguided statements from women all over the world makes you feel sorry for them. what we practice now and call relationship is actually commercialization of relationship. Where their is a trade and barter system.As far their is a condition attached to that relationship then prostitution as occurred.

prostitution
/ˌprɒstɪˈtʃuːʃn,ˌprɒstɪˈtjuːʃn/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.
"the sale of captives into slavery and prostitution".

the unworthy or corrupt use of one's talents for personal or financial gain.
Culled from Wikipedia.

The concept has three reasoning angles; first the ethical definition,second the moral aspect and lastly the legal definition.

From the ongoing the keyword here is practice and occupation.

Stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
loool
Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by id911(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:
No problem.
It's better than osho free. grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by Rexnegro(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
wagbayi
Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by emmyw(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
This Generation Is Full Of Mad People, Nigerian Girls Are Unproductive, 90% Of Them Only Talk About Sex Everyday, It's Very Annoying, I Am Tired Of Hearing Bullshit Abeg, Bunch Of Senseless People, Everytime Sex , Sex......

2 Likes

Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by mmadu5(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
this girl deserves a brand new benz from me
Re: If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
I love her skin colour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.